Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Ask-A-Dealer

Ask-A-Dealer
Talk to our team of BMW Client Advisors. Get all of your buying/financing/leasing questions answered here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-01-2004, 06:53 PM
rocky rocky is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: East Coast
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 147
Mein Auto: 745i
Any "owner loyalty" programs for lease or buy?

The only benefit I know of when leasing if you are a current BMW Lessee is that BMWNA will waive the security deposit on your next lease. Does anyone know if there is anything else in the way of dealer cash or other incentive, IN ADDITION to what is being offered now for a current BMW owner or Lessee?
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 07-02-2004, 01:13 PM
SmackX54.4 SmackX54.4 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Upstate NY
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 49
Mein Auto: BMW X5 4.4
Talking

Not only is the Security Deposit waived, it should be REFUNDED to you in a check from BMW Finance.

If you are on a 2nd or more lease deal and you did NOT get your money back, call finance and you'll have a nice check coming.

You can send me a small token of appreciation if you like.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-02-2004, 01:34 PM
SARAFIL's Avatar
SARAFIL SARAFIL is offline
I know a thing or two...
Location: Boston, MA
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 7,408
Mein Auto: '11 BMW 335xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackX54.4
Not only is the Security Deposit waived, it should be REFUNDED to you in a check from BMW Finance.

If you are on a 2nd or more lease deal and you did NOT get your money back, call finance and you'll have a nice check coming.

You can send me a small token of appreciation if you like.
Clarification:

Coming out of your first BMW lease, you should have a security deposit coming back to you, unless you chose to waive it with a rate-adder. If you have one coming back, you will receive that security deposit, you will not have to pay a disposition fee on that car that you turn in, and you will not be required to pay a security deposit on the new lease.

Note that if you didn't have a security deposit on the account, they have nothing to refund you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-02-2004, 03:19 PM
rocky rocky is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: East Coast
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 147
Mein Auto: 745i
Yes, I did get the security deposit back from the first lease Subsequent to that the security deposit was waived on the current lease, and it will be waived on the proposed new lease.

What I'm asking is if there is anything else, IN ADDITION, to the waiving of the security deposit that is being offered to current BMW customers for new cars for purchase or lease, that is more than a non-BMW current customer would be eligible for. I know of the July leasing programs. Iím asking is there is anything else.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-02-2004, 09:47 PM
uter's Avatar
uter uter is offline
Z4 M coupe, F07 550i GT
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,050
Mein Auto: Z4MCoupe, 550 GT, 840Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky
Yes, I did get the security deposit back from the first lease Subsequent to that the security deposit was waived on the current lease, and it will be waived on the proposed new lease.

What I'm asking is if there is anything else, IN ADDITION, to the waiving of the security deposit that is being offered to current BMW customers for new cars for purchase or lease, that is more than a non-BMW current customer would be eligible for. I know of the July leasing programs. Iím asking is there is anything else.

Thanks.
Well, there's the $500/$1000/$1500 rebate for members of the the BMWCCA on 3/5/7er. Requirement is uninterrupted membershipe ($35/yr) for 12 mo. prior to purchase.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-02-2004, 11:41 PM
rocky rocky is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: East Coast
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 147
Mein Auto: 745i
Quote:
Originally Posted by uter
Well, there's the $500/$1000/$1500 rebate for members of the the BMWCCA on 3/5/7er. Requirement is uninterrupted membershipe ($35/yr) for 12 mo. prior to purchase.
I knew BMWCCA offered that at one time. I didnít realize they still offered it.

Also, is the rebate issued from BMWNA?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-03-2004, 11:02 PM
uter's Avatar
uter uter is offline
Z4 M coupe, F07 550i GT
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,050
Mein Auto: Z4MCoupe, 550 GT, 840Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky
I knew BMWCCA offered that at one time. I didnít realize they still offered it.

Also, is the rebate issued from BMWNA?

Thanks.
Yes, the check comes from BMWNA after they verify your membership requirements with the BMWCCA. The rebate even applies to European Delivery
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Ask-A-Dealer
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms