Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > F12 / F13 (2012 - Current)

F12 / F13 (2012 - Current)
The all new 3rd generation 6 series coupe (F13) and convertible (F12) forum. The F06 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe forum is here

Old 10-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: range rover
Wheels offset

I have been asking this question everywhere but I cant seem to get an answer, I am hoping you guys would know since the f12 has the same stock offsets as the gran coupe.

Stock wheels are 8.5" et33 front and 9.0" et44 rear. I am looking to put on 9" et35 wheels all the way around. I am wondering if they would A. Fit wih no issues and B. look ok in the rear since its a 9mm difference.

My first thought is that 9mm is nothing, but after reading about other cars it seems like a 9mm difference could be an issue.
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2012, 09:15 AM
McBucky

Mein Auto: 2012 650 i x-drive M conv
Wheel offsets

DJ, I hope that what you are suggesting is right as I bought four 8.5 inch x 19 wheels with + 35 offsets (with Blizzak LM 60's) to use all around on my 2012 650 I x-drive convertible as my winter wheels/tires. McBucky
Old 10-18-2012, 09:33 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: range rover
I never did get a direct answer, but using this tool it seems like there shouldn't be any issues.

http://www.rimsntires.com/specs.jsp
Old 10-18-2012, 02:22 PM
Aviator

Mein Auto: BMWs & Ram trucks
Temporarily put one of your fronts on the rear and mentally add another 3/8" to the rim/tire plane and see how you like it

dk

...and a bunch of old English motorcycles