Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)

F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)
The 5 Series Gran Turismo -- now available in the USA as a 535i, 550i and 550i xDrive model.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:56 PM
That Guy w/ the Modded GT

Mein Auto: BMW 550i GT DINAN Stg 3
Feeler: 2010 DINAN BMW 550i GT

I'm thinking about letting the beast go. Sad, but time for a newer one.

This is a 2010 model. Currently, the car has 23,000 miles on it, very rarely driven. It still also has the original 4 year/50,000 mile warranty as well.

Asking $53K or Best Offer.

Specs:
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- DINAN Stage 3 (over $4K including labor) (542 hp, 597 ft-lb of torque)
- Custom Exhaust with Black Quad Tips by AutoCoutureMotoring (over $1K w/ labor) (I can include stock mufflers)
-H&R springs installed ($350 value) (also can include stock springs)
- Custom BMW Performance Style 316 20" Rims Matte Black ($6K)
- Non-RFT Bridgestone Potenzas
-20% Viper Window Tint
- Custom Red Painted Calipers (over $600 w/ labor)

Great deal, a lot of $$$ has been out into this project, and it will make heads turn.

Also, I'm selling a few extra goodies:
- Matte Black Performance Grilles: $120 or BO(costed $150)
- Black Sapphire Painted License Frame with custom black DINAN 5 badge: $65 (over $75)

Pics will be coming soon

Please PM me if interested. Located in the NJ/NY section.

BMW 550i GT DINAN Stage 2 w/ Many Mods... Faster than you think.
Hear it here...
And see more photos of it here...

Like my GT? I'm selling it... Click here

CCA Member: 477510
Ads by Google
Old 08-09-2013, 09:18 PM

Mein Auto: bmw 550i gt
hey bro i have the same car 2010 550 gt and would just want to know if the stage 3 dinan is worth the extra money over stage 1. and how much did the exhaust cost to get done/ is it loud enough. my last question is did u have any problems when lowering the car. did u have to get all the computer systems reset? thanks
Old 08-09-2013, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer550gt View Post
hey bro i have the same car 2010 550 gt and would just want to know if the stage 3 dinan is worth the extra money over stage 1. and how much did the exhaust cost to get done/ is it loud enough. my last question is did u have any problems when lowering the car. did u have to get all the computer systems reset? thanks
If you like it, you should buy it.

DINAN Stage 3 is a big difference from Stage 1. Stage 2 in fact lowers the ratios so the car accelerates much quicker from lower speeds... but Stage 3 can only be done with an exhaust.

The cost of a muffler delete depends on which shop you go to. Go to your local shop that does aftermarket work and see what they charge for a muffler delete. Could range from $200-600. It has an awesome sound, very low and aggressive. I love it, and the drone is anything but annoying, it's actually my favorite part.

My H&R's were installed by my dealer in fact, and there was no mention of any computer reset, just alignment was needed. No problems whatsoever, the car looks and drives great.

Hear it here...

Old 08-09-2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DINAN_GT View Post
If you like it, you should buy it.

DINAN Stage 3 is a big difference from Stage 1. Stage 2 in fact lowers the ratios so the car accelerates much quicker from lower speeds... but Stage 3 can only be done with an exhaust.

The cost of a muffler delete depends on which shop you go to. Go to your local shop that does aftermarket work and see what they charge for a muffler delete. Could range from $200-600. It has an awesome sound, very low and aggressive. I love it, and the drone is anything but annoying, it's actually my favorite part.

My H&R's were installed by my dealer in fact, and there was no mention of any computer reset, just alignment was needed. No problems whatsoever, the car looks and drives great.
hey thanks for the quick reply! i will take everything u said into consideration and will now get the stage 2 over stage 1 because of the quicker lower speed acceleration. and was your ride quality reduced by getting the lowered suspension/how much was it lowered by?
Old 08-09-2013, 09:37 PM

Quote:
hey thanks for the quick reply! i will take everything u said into consideration and will now get the stage 2 over stage 1 because of the quicker lower speed acceleration. and was your ride quality reduced by getting the lowered suspension/how much was it lowered by?
The GT drives more like a proper BMW now, much more sporty and responsive then before. Sure, a tiny bit of comfort goes, but it is completely worth it.

Hear it here...

Old 08-09-2013, 09:42 PM

Quote:
The GT drives more like a proper BMW now, much more sporty and responsive then before. Sure, a tiny bit of comfort goes, but it is completely worth it.
thanks for your help, i am planning to get all this done to my car in november. and how much is your car lowered by??i actually saw your youtube videos a couple months back and they were the reason i decided to go for the upgrades. thanks for sharing your beautiful car to us, cheers
Old 08-09-2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:
thanks for your help, i am planning to get all this done to my car in november. and how much is your car lowered by??i actually saw your youtube videos a couple months back and they were the reason i decided to go for the upgrades. thanks for sharing your beautiful car to us, cheers
Thank you my man

Car has been lowered apx. 2" I would say, looks much sleeker now, like a 6GC

Hear it here...

Old 08-09-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
You should post some picture of your ride

Hear it here...

Old 08-09-2013, 09:49 PM

Quote:
You should post some picture of your ride
i am about to ahaha just joined and i am still trying to navigate my way around