Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E38 (1995 - 2001)

7 Series - E38 (1995 - 2001)

Old 01-20-2013, 08:28 AM

Mein Auto: 750il
selling my 750il if interested

well I have decided after a couple weeks of pondering and soul searching, to sell our 2000 bmw 750il. new to this forum i posted recently that the service engine soon light is on. all these codes popped up. from what i am getting it appears as though the car is in need of a tune up & maybe an 02 censor to get the light out & be street legal. Think we have a leak in the system impacting the self leveling. the car is cosmetically decent. no major exterior flaws, chips, dents, etc. the interior is grey leather with some wear to the back seat - mainly due to 2 german shepherds. i think it will clean up pretty good though. the rear seat belt on 1 side is frayed - puppihood. & 1 of the regulators for the back window is in need of replacing. car has 84k in change. so if you are interested send me a message and I can send you some photos and my # if you want to talk in greater detail. Really not sure what to ask I know what it books for from NADA, so with the above in mind - where does that place it? at the moment we have some other priorities and unfortunately the bmw is not at the top of the list let alone in the top 10. so if interested or have some insight on what is worth please contact me
Ads by Google
Old 01-20-2013, 05:07 PM

Mein Auto: e38 e39
What you feel you would like to get for your 750

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Bimmer App