Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E63 / E64 M6 (2006 - 2010)

E63 / E64 M6 (2006 - 2010)

Old 08-21-2013, 11:51 AM

Mein Auto: BMW 650i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitec View Post
I had a souped up Ford Lightning gunning his engine behind me, so I said let me give him a taste of a space shuttle. btw You sound like your M6 is a manual. I have a manual too, so anyway I dropped down to second at around 50 mph, with all my DSC stuffed turned off and shot off. Well, he shot off right behind me. I looked in my rear view mirror and said da&^^. But hey, his truck was really souped up. I mean it sounded like he takes it to the track and pop wheelies on take off. The reality here is you don't know what's under the hood, and that's what makes it fun. You just feel bad 'cause you are suppose to be riding around with the champion belt. I had a souped up 300 (fake bentley) try to take me. I blasted him then gave him a thumbs up so his feelings wasn't hurt. I would not do this around buildings, cars, or people though. but the thing I hate about the M6 is the lag when you first hit the gas. I want to chip it and take that off, but I am still under warranty.
lol thats a great story i traded my lightning for my M3 and that truck had over 700hp... No even wanted to play with that truck except bikes.. Now i find myself getting my ass handed to me by such cars as the new 5.0 mustangs,however its a little different story when u pull up to the valet, and all eyes are on your M3 no matter how slow she may be.. I have plans for my girl after the new year maybe stage 2 or 3 Dinan but for now i will take the hot chics over the trill of having the faster car on the street.. Now if i really get upset with loosing i just pull one of these girls out

Last edited by Blk 650i; 08-21-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:56 PM

Mein Auto: M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk 650i View Post
lol thats a great story i traded my lightning for my M3 and that truck had over 700hp... No even wanted to play with that truck except bikes.. Now i find myself getting my ass handed to me by such cars as the new 5.0 mustangs,however its a little different story when u pull up to the valet, and all eyes are on your M3 no matter how slow she may be.. I have plans for my girl after the new year maybe stage 2 or 3 Dinan but for now i will take the hot chics over the trill of having the faster car on the street.. Now if i really get upset with loosing i just pull one of these girls out

Ohhhh, now those girls are Hot
Old 08-21-2013, 02:42 PM

Mein Auto: BMW 650i
Thanks, both have close to 200hp and are fast as hell.. The only car that walked on my ZX10 was a Lamborghini murchi..