10-25-2012, 04:31 PM
Location: Cypress, CA
Join Date: Jun 2012
Mein Auto: E34 M5 (Sold)
FS: Recaro SRD Seat
I have one Recaro SRD reclining sport seat in excellent condition. It includes the mounting sliders. Does not include the model specific brackets. No tears or wear marks on the fabric. I received it with only one adjusting knob. The seat has been in storage since removing it from my race car.
Perfect for your sports car or for use in DE or HPD type events. It has the optional belt slot for a 5 point harness. This is an original authentic Recaro seat. Beware of cheap chinese knockoffs. This seat retailed for up to $800 new without the mounting sliders. It's listed for a very reasonable $350. It's in better condition and cheaper than the other SRD seats listed on Craigslist in So Cal.
Competitive driving at its best.
The SRD synthesizes Sportiness and Comfort. The Recaro SRD offers optimum side support in any driving situation. With its integrated headrest and belt guides, this seat clearly reveals its close affinity with the Recaro professional shells used in car racing. The Recaro SRD comes with standard features such as an integrated headrest, distinct shoulder support, distinct seat and backrest bolsters, recline adjustment on both sides, seat back release on both sides, steel shell construction seat frame and belt guides for four-point harness.
- belt guides for 4-point harness, naturally, the 3-point safety seat belt can also be used.
- specially formed shoulder support for excellent lateral hold
- distinctive pronounced seat and backrest bolsters for lateral support even in sharp corners
- integrated headrest for head protection
- seat back release on both sides for simple operation
- recline adjustment on both sides for comfortable operation
- individual lumbar support by special cushion element for ergonomic fatigue-free seating
Last edited by chekminc; 10-26-2012 at 09:08 AM.