Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming

BMW Coding and Programming
Discuss coding options and features on your BMW here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Ionic202 Ionic202 is offline
Registered User
Location: CO
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 40
Mein Auto: 2013 535i xDrive
2013 F10 Coding

Was finally able to get back into this and made a quick list for the coding that I have done. The only one not working at the moment is the video playing while driving. There must be another code that I need to locate yet to enable the video while moving. While I am at this, we should all give a big thank you to shawnsheridan for his work on this.

DL

HUD Turnsignal Indicator
Code KOMBI / HUD_PIA_BLINKER = aktiv
Code KOMBI / BLINKER_HUD_ENABLE = aktiv
Code HU_NBT / HUD_TURNSIGNAL = aktiv
The iDrive check box will not show up, but it works.

High Beam Foglight
Code FRM / 3050 / NSW_AUS_BEI_FL / nicht_aktiv / Werte=00
Change to nicht_aktiv to enable Fog Lights with High Beams / Flashers

Auto Start/Stop
Code CAS / 3000 TC / TC_MSA_MEMORY /aktiv / Werte-01
Sets car's Auto Start/Stop function to start in the last used setting (e.g. Off) when the engine is started.

DVD Video Enable
Code HU_NBT 3000 HMI / SPEEDLOCK_X_KMH_MAX / value = FF
Disable DVD Speedlock - Part 2
Code HU_NBT 3000 HMI / SPEEDLOCK_X_KMH_MIN / value = FF
Disable DVD Speedlock - Part 1
Code HU_NBT 3000 HMI / VIDEO_NUR_MIT_HANDBREMSE / nicht_aktiv / Werte=00
Video just in combination with handbrake. Use w/ above SPEEDLOCK_X_KMH_MIN and SPEEDLOCK_X_KMH_MAX.

TPMS Temperature/Psi Display
Code HU_CIC 3001 / EXBOX RDC_SAFETY / aktiv / Werte=01
Adds Pressure and Temperature Readings to the TPMS Screen.
__________________

2013 535i xDrive, Imperial Blue Metallic, Oyster and Black Nappa Leather, ZCW, ZDA, ZDH, ZLS, ZMP, ZPP, ZTP, 2TB, 323, 416, 4CE, 4U1, 5AC, 677, JB4 Tuner
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 10-27-2012, 12:17 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionic202 View Post
Was finally able to get back into this and made a quick list for the coding that I have done. The only one not working at the moment is the video playing while driving. There must be another code that I need to locate yet to enable the video while moving. While I am at this, we should all give a big thank you to shawnsheridan for his work on this.

DL

DVD Video Enable
Code HU_NBT 3000 HMI / SPEEDLOCK_X_KMH_MAX / value = FF
Disable DVD Speedlock - Part 2
Code HU_NBT 3000 HMI / SPEEDLOCK_X_KMH_MIN / value = FF
Disable DVD Speedlock - Part 1
Code HU_NBT 3000 HMI / VIDEO_NUR_MIT_HANDBREMSE / nicht_aktiv / Werte=00
Video just in combination with handbrake. Use w/ above SPEEDLOCK_X_KMH_MIN and SPEEDLOCK_X_KMH_MAX.
For VIM, make sure you only changed the Werte Values to FF, and did not also change the DropDown paramaters above them.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips

Last edited by shawnsheridan; 10-27-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-27-2012, 02:28 PM
mdernst's Avatar
mdernst mdernst is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New Orleans
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 54
Mein Auto: 2013 M5
Also, on my 2013 F10, it seems that the parameter VIDEO_NUR_MIT_HANDBREMSE was replaced with VIDEO_HANDBRAKE - but the setting changes were the same.
__________________
Current: 2013 M5
Previous: 2012 A7; 2011 S5; 2011 X5M; 2010 750Li; 2009 M3 Sedan; 2008 X5; 2003 M5; 1998 540i 6 spd.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-27-2012, 06:19 PM
Ionic202 Ionic202 is offline
Registered User
Location: CO
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 40
Mein Auto: 2013 535i xDrive
DVD Video Enable
Code HU_NBT 3000 HMI / SPEEDLOCK_X_KMH_MAX / value = FF
Disable DVD Speedlock - Part 2
Code HU_NBT 3000 HMI / SPEEDLOCK_X_KMH_MIN / value = FF
Disable DVD Speedlock - Part 1

I forgot that I could not set value = FF for either of these codes. I had to leave it inaktiv or aktiv with a limit. How do you set the value = FF for this? I'm sure that is why this is not working.

DL
__________________

2013 535i xDrive, Imperial Blue Metallic, Oyster and Black Nappa Leather, ZCW, ZDA, ZDH, ZLS, ZMP, ZPP, ZTP, 2TB, 323, 416, 4CE, 4U1, 5AC, 677, JB4 Tuner
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-27-2012, 06:32 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdernst View Post
Also, on my 2013 F10, it seems that the parameter VIDEO_NUR_MIT_HANDBREMSE was replaced with VIDEO_HANDBRAKE - but the setting changes were the same.
All new 2013's with the HU_NBT instead of HU_CIC will be VIDEO_HANDBRAKE.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-27-2012, 06:33 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionic202 View Post
DVD Video Enable
Code HU_NBT 3000 HMI / SPEEDLOCK_X_KMH_MAX / value = FF
Disable DVD Speedlock - Part 2
Code HU_NBT 3000 HMI / SPEEDLOCK_X_KMH_MIN / value = FF
Disable DVD Speedlock - Part 1

I forgot that I could not set value = FF for either of these codes. I had to leave it inaktiv or aktiv with a limit. How do you set the value = FF for this? I'm sure that is why this is not working.

DL
Read this:

https://www.rapidshare.com/files/348...e%20Values.pdf
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:26 AM
jdco jdco is offline
Registered User
Location: Denver, CO
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Mein Auto: 650I
Anyone have luck w/ closing the trunk and windows via key fob? I've tried using the values on the cheat sheet but it doesn't seem to be working. Maybe I'm not pressing the right button?

Everything else I've tried is.. HUD turn signals, entertainment and TPMS info.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-29-2012, 02:09 PM
jdco jdco is offline
Registered User
Location: Denver, CO
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Mein Auto: 650I
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdco View Post
Anyone have luck w/ closing the trunk and windows via key fob? I've tried using the values on the cheat sheet but it doesn't seem to be working. Maybe I'm not pressing the right button?

Everything else I've tried is.. HUD turn signals, entertainment and TPMS info.

Thanks
Not sure what went wrong the first time, but I just tried it again and now can open and close the trunk from the interior button and remote.

Does anyone have the seatbelt gong codes avail?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-29-2012, 03:45 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdco View Post
Not sure what went wrong the first time, but I just tried it again and now can open and close the trunk from the interior button and remote.

Does anyone have the seatbelt gong codes avail?
The Trunk coding does not immediately take. The car needs to go to sleep and wake back up before it starts working.

Get the Seatbelt stuff from ACSM Module on the Cheat Sheet:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/att...9&d=1339114795
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-29-2012, 07:20 PM
jdco jdco is offline
Registered User
Location: Denver, CO
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Mein Auto: 650I
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
The Trunk coding does not immediately take. The car needs to go to sleep and wake back up before it starts working.

Get the Seatbelt stuff from ACSM Module on the Cheat Sheet:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/att...9&d=1339114795
Thanks Shawn. Waiting was the key.. Unfortunately it looks like the codes have changed since this cheat sheet was made. SBR_BF_GWF_BF and SBR_FA_GWF_FA do not exist.. do you or anyone happen to know what they were changed to?

Here's a screenshot of the options avail:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	esys.jph.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	347732  
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-29-2012, 08:04 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdco View Post
Thanks Shawn. Waiting was the key.. Unfortunately it looks like the codes have changed since this cheat sheet was made. SBR_BF_GWF_BF and SBR_FA_GWF_FA do not exist.. do you or anyone happen to know what they were changed to?

Here's a screenshot of the options avail:
You are in 3001.

Look in 3000 Ausstattungsflags for these:

Gurtzustandsanzeige_Beifahrer_GWF_GZA_BF
Gurtzustandsanzeige_Fahrer_GWF_GZA_FA
Initialwarnung_GWF_IW
SBR_BF_GWF_SBR_BF
SBR_FA_GWF_SBR_FA
SPW_BF
SPW_FA
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-29-2012, 08:39 PM
jdco jdco is offline
Registered User
Location: Denver, CO
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Mein Auto: 650I
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
You are in 3001.

Look in 3000 Ausstattungsflags for these:

Gurtzustandsanzeige_Beifahrer_GWF_GZA_BF
Gurtzustandsanzeige_Fahrer_GWF_GZA_FA
Initialwarnung_GWF_IW
SBR_BF_GWF_SBR_BF
SBR_FA_GWF_SBR_FA
SPW_BF
SPW_FA
they're not in 3000 Ausstattungsflags.. but found these and setting them to nicht_aktiv disables the seatbelt gong.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	seatbelt.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	154.2 KB
ID:	347762  
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-29-2012, 08:51 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdco View Post
they're not in 3000 Ausstattungsflags.. but found these and setting them to nicht_aktiv disables the seatbelt gong.
Yes, that is them.

What section is that in?

The two expanded ones are the equivalent of these:

SBR_BF_GWF_SBR_BF
SBR_FA_GWF_SBR_FA

I can also see the others:

Initialwarnung_GWF_IW
Gurtzustandsanzeige_Beifahrer_GWF_GZA_BF
Gurtzustandsanzeige_Fahrer_GWF_GZA_FA

And the Prewarning ones at the bottom are the equivalent of these:

SPW_BF
SPW_FA

So, that is all 7 of them.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:31 PM
jdco jdco is offline
Registered User
Location: Denver, CO
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Mein Auto: 650I
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Yes, that is them.

What section is that in?

The two expanded ones are the equivalent of these:

SBR_BF_GWF_SBR_BF
SBR_FA_GWF_SBR_FA

I can also see the others:

Initialwarnung_GWF_IW
Gurtzustandsanzeige_Beifahrer_GWF_GZA_BF
Gurtzustandsanzeige_Fahrer_GWF_GZA_FA

And the Prewarning ones at the bottom are the equivalent of these:

SPW_BF
SPW_FA

So, that is all 7 of them.
I meant SBR_BF_GWF_SBR_BF and SBR_FA_GWF_SBR_FA were not in there.. Sorry I didn't specify. Thanks for your help
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:33 AM
wdimagineer's Avatar
wdimagineer wdimagineer is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Francisco, CA
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 665
Mein Auto: 2013 M5
Funny timing. I just did this on my M5 tonight. Couldn't find some of the original values so made some educated guesses that panned out. Glad to see this worked for someone else.
__________________
Current: 2014 X5 xDrive50i ZMM - Alpine White/Mocha (Mods In Progress!)
Past: 2014 Jeep SRT - 2013 Tesla Model S P85+ - Bimmerpost Featured 2013 F10 M5 - 2012 550 xDrive - 2011 M3 ZCP
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-30-2012, 06:02 PM
jdco jdco is offline
Registered User
Location: Denver, CO
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Mein Auto: 650I
Does anyonee know if the following renamed on 2013 F10?

CMB_MEDIA and FEM-Body

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-30-2012, 06:20 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdco View Post
Does anyonee know if the following renamed on 2013 F10?

CMB_MEDIA and FEM-Body

Thanks!
F10 never had FEM_BODY. Combox is now built into the Head Unit so CMB_MEDIA is now part of HU_NBT.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-30-2012, 07:27 PM
jdco jdco is offline
Registered User
Location: Denver, CO
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Mein Auto: 650I
Thanks Shawn.

Looks like they changed quite a bit. I'm trying to find the codes to have ringtones play from my phone and to change the turn signals to flash 5x instead of 3.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-30-2012, 07:44 PM
PittX52011 PittX52011 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Southeast
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 199
Mein Auto: 2011 X5, 2013 550 xi
I am new to F10, want to get some coding done on MY 13 F10, I am in southeast, whom should I contact. (Atlanta / Knoxville, TN area).
Thanks for the help. I am clueless in this regard.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-30-2012, 08:50 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdco View Post
Thanks Shawn.

Looks like they changed quite a bit. I'm trying to find the codes to have ringtones play from my phone and to change the turn signals to flash 5x instead of 3.
I don't know know on the 5x Flash, but did you try HU_NBT / 3003 TELEFON_TELEMATIK_ONLINE / INBAND_RINGING = aktiv for the phone ringtone?
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-30-2012, 08:57 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittX52011 View Post
I am new to F10, want to get some coding done on MY 13 F10, I am in southeast, whom should I contact. (Atlanta / Knoxville, TN area).
Thanks for the help. I am clueless in this regard.
I would open a new post requesting coding help in Atlanta / Knoxville, TN area.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-31-2012, 07:37 AM
jdco jdco is offline
Registered User
Location: Denver, CO
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Mein Auto: 650I
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
I don't know know on the 5x Flash, but did you try HU_NBT / 3003 TELEFON_TELEMATIK_ONLINE / INBAND_RINGING = aktiv for the phone ringtone?
That did it.. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-31-2012, 02:09 PM
wdimagineer's Avatar
wdimagineer wdimagineer is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Francisco, CA
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 665
Mein Auto: 2013 M5
Does anybody on this thread have automatic high beams on their 2013? Just wanting to get some values to compare to my 2013 M5. My car did not come with it but I've since enabled it and also ordered the appropriate steering wheel stalk buttons. Before I fully complete the retrofit I want to make sure the coding is accurate.
__________________
Current: 2014 X5 xDrive50i ZMM - Alpine White/Mocha (Mods In Progress!)
Past: 2014 Jeep SRT - 2013 Tesla Model S P85+ - Bimmerpost Featured 2013 F10 M5 - 2012 550 xDrive - 2011 M3 ZCP
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-31-2012, 02:29 PM
jdco jdco is offline
Registered User
Location: Denver, CO
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Mein Auto: 650I
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdimagineer View Post
Does anybody on this thread have automatic high beams on their 2013? Just wanting to get some values to compare to my 2013 M5. My car did not come with it but I've since enabled it and also ordered the appropriate steering wheel stalk buttons. Before I fully complete the retrofit I want to make sure the coding is accurate.
Unfortunately mine didn't come with that feature.. I'd like to enable it though if you want to share the codes
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-31-2012, 04:59 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,194
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdco View Post
Unfortunately mine didn't come with that feature.. I'd like to enable it though if you want to share the codes
Read this thread:

Coding High Beam Assistant:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...ight=high+beam
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms