Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > California

California

Old 03-08-2015, 10:38 PM

Mein Auto: E39 530i
A very rare chance to buy a mint 03 530i cheap

Hello everyone!

Because im graduating my 6 months college program and going back home - im selling my beatiful 2003 530i. I bought this car for 8900 bucks from a dealer and spent some more money to make it perfect (not just words, its documented). The car had 1 owner from new to 2014!! Im the second owner for 6 months. The entire car has only 2 common E39 problems - pixels out and driver's seat backrest glitches some times. The carfax/service history of the car is superb! I can tell a lot about this car but you just have to check it out yourself.. Ready for mechanical inspections!
I live in Glendale but study in Pasadena - you can look at the car withins these cities.

Price is 5000!!! I promise you it's gonna be your deal of the century Im leaving 22nd of March so the offer is valid until that time. Other offers for this price in this GREAT condition just don't exist.

Details:http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...897915239.html

Please not that the phonenumber on craiglist is my friends (he's been here for a while and helps with selling this car, because i don't know how things work here..)

My direct number +37254907748 (its a travel sim)

I'll answer any of your questions, call, text or write here Thank you for your attention!
Advertisement