Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 11-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
Get the latest smart phone apps from BMW

tim330i
Administrator

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by tim330i

BMW Apps - Get the latest smart phone apps from BMW
BMW has continue to turn on some great apps for BMW owners and enthusiasts. Some of the Apps integrate directly with your F30 3 Series or F10 5 Series and others are just great ways to keep up on the latest news from BMW or avoid a parking ticket. Which apps do you have installed on your smart phone?

My BMW Remote
Providing convenience and peace of mind, this app connects BMW drivers to their vehicle via the mobile phone network. Features include: remote door lock and unlock, vehicle finder, remote sound horn, remote flash headlights, and Google local search. (Available for iOS only)

BMW Roadside
App makes requesting roadside assistance faster, more accurate and convenient; a premium BMW ownership experience. (Available for iOS and Android)

BMW Connected
Provides innovative services for greater comfort, infotainment and safety in your BMW. (Available for iOS only)

BMW Driver's Guide
Currently available for X models only, this app provides information about all the important features of your vehicle. It combines an owner's manual with product features and tips to help owners get to know their BMW. (Available for iOS and Android)

Parking Assistant
Alerts you before your parking permit or parking meter expires. (Available for iOS only)

BMW i App
App enables users to track their current urban driving experience and explore the new BMW i vehicles to see if they fit their needs. (Available for iOS only)

BMW M Power Meter
Using integrated movement sensors, the app records the performance data of your driving e.g. fastest quarter of a mile, highest speed in a bend. (Available for iOS only)

BMW Ultimate Drive
Helps you discover the best roads as found and rated by other drivers. This app currently provides vouchers up to $700 for existing BMW FS customers on the purchase or lease of new BMW. (Available for iOS and Android)

BMW Motorsport
Provides users with news about DTM racing and other BMW Motorsport projects, including results, points, cars, drivers and teams. (Available for iOS only)

BMW Art Cars
Users can browse the BMW Car Museum, choose and customize their own car, decorate and paint it then share it with their friends. (Available for iOS only)

Last edited by tim330i; 11-07-2012 at 03:18 PM..
This article has been viewed 7479 times.