Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Cars - Private Party

Cars - Private Party
Do you have a car for sale? Are you looking for a new BMW? Check here daily as well as searching on craigslist and eBay Motors

Old 12-13-2012, 12:24 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 335i M-Sport Cab
2007 335i Coupe, 53.5k miles, Manual, Warranty, Asking $24,000

I'm selling my 2007 335i Coupe due to a new convertible having just arrived from Germany. It's a beautiful combination of Space Grey Metallic exterior and Saddle Brown leather interior. The car is equipped with every 2007 option (premium package, sport package, convenience package, navigation, premium audio, satellite radio, iDrive, Parking Sensors, Power Rear Sunshade, etc.) with the exception of the cold weather package. This includes active steering. The car is located in San Francisco, CA.

The car currently has 53,611k miles. I purchased it certified pre-owned from Sonnen BMW in April 2010 with 43k miles. It's only been driven ~10k miles in the past 2.5 years.

The car remains under BMW certified pre-owned warranty until March of 2013- an added bonus which I didn't factor into my asking price. I haven't had a single mechanical issue with the car and all maintenance records are available upon request.

I also just replaced the rear tires with OEM Bridgestone Potenza RFT's ($400 each). They have less than 2k miles on them.

Numerous detailed pictures: http://s1286.beta.photobucket.com/us...20335i%20Coupe

Thanks for looking. If you have legitimate interest in the car, please contact Jim at 415-254-2710 or via e-mail (jimmwilson@gmail.com). Serious inquiries only, please.

Suggested KBB Values (no warranty, no active steering):

Excellent: $25,682
Very Good: $25,082
Good: $24,482
Fair: $22,482
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2302.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	353122  

Last edited by jmw5430; 12-13-2012 at 12:25 PM. Reason: added location