Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 F25 (2011 - current)

X3 F25 (2011 - current)
The latest X3 brings some added style and some new features to the BMW SUV family. Talk about the new F25 now!

Old 11-11-2012, 12:14 AM

Mein Auto: N/A
Talking Newbie in Boston with questions

Hi everyone,

I am looking into purchasing my first BMW. I am researching prices for the 2013 X3 28i: Deep Sea Blue Metallic, Oyster Leather, Panoramic Moonroof, Rear View Cam. Can anyone please share what price I should be looking for? Is there a certain percentage above/below the Invoice or MSRP I should be aiming for? I'm in the Boston, MA area. I just sold my Isuzu VehiCROSS so I won't be trading in. I am hoping to put half down. I see on the BMW site that the current financing is 3.29% APR with a $1,000 holiday credit through January 2013. Is this the average rate for BMWs? I noticed that Costco membership was mentioned in a few threads - I am a member there.

Lastly, has anyone used Carwoo to negotiate/purchase their vehicle? I read that dealers offer better rates with Carwoo compared with emailing dealerships for quotes.

Many thanks for your help! I'm currently without a car so I'm hoping to be a first time BMW owner very soon.

-Leighann
Advertisement
Old 11-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 X3 35i
I would shoot for $500 over invoice. Penfed has auto loans for 1.49% and anyone can sign up to be a member. Highly recommend them.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:18 PM
The One who Drives.

Mein Auto: 11 f25 n55/09 Jetta TDI
You can try $500 over invoice with Alex over at BMW of Peabody. Tell him Dan sent you.

Trips and Pieces - My new blog for Travelers by Travelers!
Personal Euro Delivery Blog

My, somewhat outdated, BMW Euro Delivery of 2009 blog with pics!
Old 11-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X3 2011
I had used Carwoo to buy my car. It's not that great.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:28 PM

Mein Auto: N/A
Thank you everyone for your comments. I am going to contact local dealers for prices now.