Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Coding and Programming

BMW Coding and Programming
Discuss coding options and features on your BMW here.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Kaos

Mein Auto: 2014 550i M Sport
ER_KEYOUT_AUTOVR Not Working

For some reason, ER_KEYOUT_AUTOVR is not working on a 2013 F10 550 (October build). From the threads, it seems like it is working for some, but not all. If you are having this issue, so the experts here can figure this one out, please post what year, model and ISTA/P version you have.
Advertisement
Old 01-02-2013, 04:44 AM
The Coder guy in N.Y

Mein Auto: bmw
You have to set the car to automatically close the door after you drive off for the doors to automatically open after shut off...If the doors dont lock themselves it will not unlock after shutoff
Old 01-02-2013, 12:06 PM
Kaos

Mein Auto: 2014 550i M Sport
cn555ic,

You're correct. Finally worked once the car locked automatically. When I hit the start/stop button once, all doors unlocked. Thanks for your help.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
You have to set the car to automatically close the door after you drive off for the doors to automatically open after shut off...If the doors dont lock themselves it will not unlock after shutoff
Are you saying that if you don't have auto lock on, that after you drive off and manually lock the doors, ER_KEYOUT_AUTOVR won't work either? It only works with auto lock on?

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Old 01-02-2013, 06:37 PM
The Coder guy in N.Y

Mein Auto: bmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Are you saying that if you don't have auto lock on, that after you drive off and manually lock the doors, ER_KEYOUT_AUTOVR won't work either? It only works with auto lock on?
yes...The car has to be set to autolock on its on when you drive off, then and only then will the doors automatically open up after the engine button is turned off..It you press it to lock itself physically, then it will not work later to auto unlock
Old 01-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
yes...The car has to be set to autolock on its on when you drive off, then and only then will the doors automatically open up after the engine button is turned off..
Ok. Good to know. Mine is set that way, but I always assumed so long as the doors were locked, it would work. Kind of makes sens though that it needs to be in auto lock to work.

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips