Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Suspension and Braking

Suspension and Braking
Springs, coilovers, shocks/struts, sways, strut brakes, BBKs, etc...

Old 08-14-2012, 05:52 AM

Mein Auto: 2004 Z4
Caliper Covers

I have a set of Caliper covers in red from Bav Auto which I am no longer using, I painted the calipers. They were on my Z4 but I know they will fit other models as well, check with BavAuto to make sure, P/N is 22015-S-FN, I did some checking and the same p/n came up for various other models. Bav Auto sell them for $200, I think I got them on sale for about $100 a year ago, they were on the car about 9 months, still good just trying to clean out stuff. I really liked them as they stood out better than the painted calipers and they cut down on brake dust some. I'll sell them for $50 obo and I'll ship 'em. Link to the picture: http://www.bavauto.com/lview.asp?img...22015-s-fn.jpg
Advertisement
Old 11-14-2012, 06:50 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 650i Convertible
Will they fit a 2013 650i??
Old 11-14-2012, 07:08 AM

Mein Auto: 2004 Z4
It doesn't look like they will. They don't list any for the 2013 but the 2011 I checked calls out a differnet P/N than the Z4 part number. You could call BAV Auto and ask but I am pretty sure they won't fit. Hit me back if you find anything out.