Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys

Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
Looking to get some great BMW parts for your car? Get the latest info on sponsor group buys, new products or simply ask a site sponsor a question here!

Old 11-20-2012, 04:31 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: 07 335i 91 325i
sup sup, another BMW e46 coupe interior trim wrapped up! man this one was some work! had to sand down a bunch of the arm rest parts since they were peeling/bubbling/cracking, you name it, it was bad! washed and cleaned the armrest supports too (the gray part) prior to re-installing it all. came out great! also did the mirror area with knifeless tape. overall job time on this one was 6hrs. owner is super happy with the results! Wu! Wraps

Old 11-20-2012, 04:33 PM
'Fest Sponsor

BMW e82 1-series M sport steering wheel trim done in 3m di-noc ca-418 white carbon fiber. came out great! owner has a white on red on gloss white interior trim! super rare, special order setup. this job took .75hr. Wu! Wraps

Old 11-20-2012, 05:19 PM
'Fest Sponsor

BMW e46 M3 steering wheel trim & SMG dome in 3m 1080 carbon fiber. did the steering wheel trim & SMG boot in 3m 1080 carbon fiber. the oem steering wheel trim was BAD! owner sanded it down and spray painted it, but it didn't stick well, thing was pretty much white when he brought the car over. pulled it off, wrapped it up! did both parts in about 1hr all said & done. great accents to the already nice interior! owner is super happy with the results! Wu! Wraps

Old 11-20-2012, 05:21 PM
'Fest Sponsor

single part for a e39 m5. so owner is in Cali, has a M5 with the OEM brushed titanium trim. his OEM shift surround is bubbling & peeling... just so happens that the wrecking yard had a e39 there. i pulled it since it was in great condition, wrapped it up in 3m 1080 brushed titanium and will be shipped out to cali. came out great! i disassembled it to the max to get the best results, this took about 30min to wrap but you must consider the time it took to pull from wrecked car, disassemble, wash, dry, etc... I was told by the owner that the 3m 1080 brushed titanium is the closest thing to the OEM finish. Wu! Wraps

Old 11-21-2012, 01:29 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Bump for price list updated!

Old 11-24-2012, 01:00 AM
Marine

Mein Auto: 2005 BMW 645Ci
You do great work. I might just have to use you in the future when I move to a state that is a little easier on their vehicle regulations. Keep up the good work
Old 11-24-2012, 05:55 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Medicus: thanks for the comments! yup, let me know, i'll be around!

Old 11-28-2012, 09:44 AM
'Fest Sponsor

So i figured i should post some pics of different types of materials i have wrapped with as well, so you guys can get creative!

Nissan 350z interior trim wrapped in 3m 1080 matte blue metallic
sup sup, so got this one all put back together tonight. this is the same car that i did the interior trim in the Hexis blue cf vinyl b4. the Hexis stuff just wasn't as good as any 3m product, had some lifting issues even with heavy amounts of 3m primer94. guess owner got bored of the cf anyways so we did it over again in the 3m stuff! came out great! owner is very happy with the results, this job took around 5hrs total. Wu! Wraps

Audi A6 c5 interior trim wrapped in 3m 1080 brushed blk FOR SALE
sup sup, another Audi A6 c5 trim for sale. this one was wrapped in 3m 1080 brushed black! came out great! also $200.00 ready to go! Wu! Wraps

Honda Odyssey rl1 inteior trim 3m di-noc birds eye maple
up sup, so yea, that's right son! wood grain wrap in da Honda Odyssey van foo! what ya'll know about that! hahaa, but yea, this was some work!... luckily owner pulled all the parts for me! so as you can see the oem finish on the parts were all worn/faded/some faded more than others (weird)/ etc... washed/dried/prepped all the parts (took about 1hr in itself), wrapped'em all up. lots of precise cutting around all the openings, can't just blade away, gotta make all the cuts look smooth and straight. i ordered a 4x5 for this job but still have 60% left over! might do some more random stuff if the owner wants it done... total job time on this is about 6.5/7hrs, i can't remember... came out great tho! who else is up for some wood grain parts?... Wu! Wraps

Last edited by Wu! Wraps; 11-28-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:51 AM
'Fest Sponsor

Rock crawler full wrap Hexis HX20468B ivory gloss
sup sup, so this was day .5 on the rock crawler full wrap. going with Hexis HX20468B ivory gloss for the body & 3m 1080 gloss white for the roof. gonna have that old school land rover look to it! this is my homies long overdue project! did the hood yesterday evening, took me 4hrs to do this damn hood! mainly because i was pretty much the only person working on it. lots of dips and curves to tackle, and the leuvers, man... the leuvers.... those damn things took me like 40min to do both sides!... will complete the rest of the rig sometime later nxt week. he still gotta prep and trim some of the aluminum side parts and stuff... came out great tho! he's super stoked about this! Wu! Wraps
sup sup, so got a chance to work on the rock crawler some more! did the front grill last night. this thing took about 2hrs to complete! not easy but not super hard. i laid down the 3m 1080 gloss white 1st, was kinda tricky dropping into the 2 edges... got it all down nice and flat, and cut by hand. then i laid down some knifeless tape on the edge of the white with a 1-2mm overlap. then i laid down the hexis ivory gloss over the the top, worked it around and cut it just under the headlights. then filled the lower edge with a seam. looks dope! has that old 60's/70's retro look & feel to it. will try and finish the sides & roof of the crawler sometime wed-fri of nxt wk. will keep you guys posted! Wu! Wraps
up sup, so finished the rock crawler today! did the 2 side parts & the roof. also had to touch up some parts on the hood, this things already taken some abuse so couple patches here n there and its good to go. total job time on this was 9.5hrs (i got 9.5 into it, and jackie has 1). the sides will for sure get mangled and dented and torn so nothing too special, just lay it down, press out the air, and trim it right at the edge. i'm sure this will not be the last time i lay vinyl down on this rig. might be doing the face of the rims in white too! owner is lovin tha new look! Wu! Wraps

Honda CBR parts 3m 1080 matte dark gray
sup sup, did these a couple nights ago. Honda CBR parts done in 3m 1080 matte dark gray. parts were pretty beat when brought to me, had to sand some spots a bit more here n there. parts weren't perfect by any means. overall came out great! i wrapped the side parts in 1 piece, the rear fairing in 4 pieces of vinyl (2 sides, 1 front, 1 rear top), and the tank cover in 1 piece with a seam along the bottom as it meets the middle fairing to hold the vinyl down. this job took me 6.5 hrs to complete, as always bike parts are the hardest to wrap! Wu! Wraps

Last edited by Wu! Wraps; 11-28-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:59 AM
'Fest Sponsor

lexus sc430 z40 3m 1080 gloss black interrior trim wrap
sup sup, did this one for CNC in bellevue couple days ago. lexus sc430 interior trim wrapped in 3m 1080 gloss black. looks like piano black! came out great! the removal of the parts was a PIA! i couldn't remove the radio cover and had to do that one on the car. i also did the steering wheel area! thought it was gonna be too crazy to wrap but it was a lot easier than i thought! used knifeless tape to make my seams so they would be super straight and i wouldn't have to cut on the steering wheel. would be too awkward. owner loved it! check out the custom interior diamond stitched & rims! Wu! Wraps

audi s4 b5 3m di-noc brushed aluminum interior trim parts
audi s4 b5 interior trim parts. these are the plastic parts in the car as opposed to the wood grain pieces. used 3m di-noc brushed aluminum for these. came out great! these are all some pretty complex parts to wrap especially using 3m di-noc film which is a lot thicker/less stretchy. decided to do a matte black pinstripe along the handles for a finer line and cleaner look. Wu! Wraps

Last edited by Wu! Wraps; 11-28-2012 at 10:02 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:07 AM
'Fest Sponsor

toyota camry 1998 3m brushed titanium interior trim wrap

sup sup, not much goin on today so i decided to wrap my 1998 toyota camry interior trim with 3m 1080 brushed titanium vinyl. came out great! my stereo bezel was cracked so i glued it back together, hence the lines on the sides. might buy a new one soon and wrap the new one. Wu! Wraps

mercedes ml430 w163 brushed titanium 3m 1080 int trim
sup sup, did this one today. mercedes ml430 w163 3m 1080 brushed titanium inteiror trim wrap & matte black grill slats with oracal 970ra. came out great! this was some job! super easy to remove the parts but a PIA to wrap up. had to paint the inner handle area black piror to wrapping, get 2 chips filled at the body shop on the shift surround trim, and the shift knob was a bit of a challenge too... all in all came out great! will be doing some more work on this soon. owner is diggin the new look! my homie also gave the headlights the full treatment too! Wu! Wraps

Last edited by Wu! Wraps; 11-28-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:15 AM
'Fest Sponsor

subaru legacy BL gloss black roof brushed titanium interior
sup sup, did this one yesterday. subaru legacy gloss black roof & grill using oracal 970ra gloss black, smoke clear part of tails using oracal 8300 dark gray smoke film, yellow foglights using oracal 8300 yellow, and lastly brushed titanium interior trim using 3m 1080 brushed titanium. this is my gf lil sisters car, just got it and thought i'd mod it a bit. everything came out great! this job took around 5hrs to do. she is very happy with how it all turned out! Wu! Wraps

toyota corolla 3m brushed titanium interior trim Wu! Wraps

sup sup, worked on this one today. toyota corolla interior trim wrapped in 3m brushed titanium, front grill bezel in oracal 970ra gloss black, headlights tinted with oracal 8300 light smoke film. also redid the roof in gloss black 3m 1080. i also smoked the taillights a while back in oracal 8300 dark smoke film. everything came out great! owner is diggin the new look! Wu! Wraps

audi s4 b7 avant wagon gloss black interior trim wrap Wu! Wraps
sup sup, did this one tonight. audi s4 avant b8 interior trim wrapped with oracal 970ra gloss black. looks like a piano black, came out great! will get pics of it in the car once owner picks them up tomorrow. Wu! Wraps

bmw e90 3m 1080 gloss black vinyl wrap on the interior trim:

Last edited by Wu! Wraps; 11-28-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:45 PM
'Fest Sponsor

bmw e90 pink carbon fiber interior trim Wu Wraps

Old 12-16-2012, 10:15 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, did this one yesterday in the AM @ CNC in kirkland. BMW 135i e82 window trim wrapped in 3m 1080 gloss black. came out great! 1-series is a little bit different than the e9x cars i've done a lot of. has a rubber seal that divides the rear quarter panel trim to the sloping long upper trim. makes for a more challenging cut there. since the rubber seal is so small and butts up against the chrome, you can't tuck the vinyl, just gotta cut it as close as you can. this job took about 2hrs to complete. Wu! Wraps

Old 12-20-2012, 08:46 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, 1st off, sorry for the terrible pics!... so did this 2012 brand spanking new e-class roof in 3m 1080 gloss black, along with the roof rails that span from the tip of the hood all the way back to the top of the rear glass, and antenna. came out great! small seam/patch towards the back of the antenna maybe 1/3rd of an inch. unfortunately the antenna cover on this guy is epoxied onto the roof, very similar to m5/5-series bmw's. i wasn't able to remove it so had to go around it. antenna was also pretty complex in itself to wrap... also wrapped the front bumper amber signal in some samples of Oracal 970ra i had layin around. got lucky cuz it actually matches the oem paint very well! had to do 2 layers so the amber wouldn't show thro! however you can still see some amber glow around the edges of the light because of the way the lense sits on the bumper, not 100% flush to the car... but all in all, still better than the amber part that comes stock. owner is very happy with the 1st mods to his new E-class! Wu! Wraps

Old 12-20-2012, 08:46 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, did this one a while ago. so owner bought a full decal wrap kit for the back "tunnel" area of of the rig. i'ts the area that's white, black, blue witht he RMK 163 stuff on it. was lots of thin pieces that makes up the entire decal. came out great! took around 3hrs to complete this job. pretty dope! Wu! Wraps

Old 12-20-2012, 08:47 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, another out of state job mailed in today. Chevy trailblazer interior trim in 3m 1080 carbon fiber. did one a while back, this guy must've seen the other one prob on a forum. word spreads fast these days! so waiting for some window control trim parts and gonna get this back in transit to MN. lots of 3m primer 94 around the rounded edges around the radio area, the rounded dip by the ignition, both recessed round bezels, and the 90 degree bends around the radio & climate control area. gotta be real careful how you stretch the vinyl to come around the 3 corners, too much stretch can cause a shiny spot, tear, or wrinkles in the vinyl. this is where technique comes into play. overall came out great! this took about 2hrs to complete. Wu! Wraps

Old 12-22-2012, 08:19 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, did this one today. BMW X5 interior trim wrapped with 3m 1080 brushed black! came out excellent! this is the 2nd X5 i've done, this one was a bit faster. still a nightmare removing the entire center console to unscrew the trim prior to wrapping... everything came out great tho, this job took around 5-6hrs to complete. i'm thinkin this brushed black is gonna become very popular very fast! Wu! Wraps

Old 12-23-2012, 09:55 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, Audi A6 allroad interior trim in 3m 1080 carbon fiber. so this was one of the trims i had for sale, owner bought it from OR. come to find out the A6 & A6 allroad have some different parts... owner happened to be in Seattle this weekend so came over, i wrapped his existing parts that fit, and owner happily gave me his parts in return! great guy, fo sho! so lesson learned, and now i will have another set of Audi A6 c5 NON-allroad trim for sale! everything came out great, and owner is very happy with the results! Wu! Wraps

Old 01-06-2013, 05:27 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Lexus IS250 interior trim wrapped in 3m 1080 anthracite carbon fiber. came out great! also did the air vents and yellow foglights in oracal 8300 yellow film. his fogs were really faded and pitted, a lil claybar and new fresh glossy vinyl makes them look a lot newer. owner is very happy with the results, this was about a 3hr job. might do more stuff on this one later. Wu! Wraps

Last edited by Wu! Wraps; 01-06-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:29 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, lil quickie job on this SICK RS4! blacked out the front & rear bumper reflectors with 3m 1080 gloss black vinyl. the color is prob as dead on as you can get! cheap easy alternative to A- paying body shop major $$$$ to fill & repaint, B- paying $$$$$$ for euro RS4 bumper, shipping, and even more $$$ to body shop to paint it!... drum roll please..... this was $20.00 and 20min of work! material cost, maybe $0.10, lol. owner is very happy with the new cleaner look, i am too! crazy what a little chunk of sticker can do the overall look of the car! Wu! Wraps

Old 01-06-2013, 05:30 PM
'Fest Sponsor

BMW e90 interior trim wrapped in 3m 1080 brushed black. drop off job, will have installed pics tmrw for you guys. i'm thinking this is becoming more and more popular now! barely had enough materials to finish this job! all in all came out great! job time was around 3hrs or so on this one. Wu! Wraps

Old 01-08-2013, 09:24 PM
'Fest Sponsor

so someone asked me about some gold/bronze/copper type colors so i figure why not post for everyone to see! you will see some are matte, brushed, and glossy with some pearl to them.

3M 1080 SERIES VINYL, COMES IN 5' WIDTHS, BEST adhesive, made for car wrapping and stuff like this:

3M DI-NOC SERIES VINYL, COMES IN 4' WIDTHS, also BEST adhesive, made for wrapping walls and stuff, thicker material, more complex to work with around really curvy stuff:

ORACAL 970RA SERIES VINYL, COMES IN 5' WIDTHS, very good adhesive, made for car wrapping stuff like this, a little thicker than 3m 1080, but not as thick as DI-NOC, a little harder to work around curvy stuff:

a couple of brand new MATTE METALLIC (flat with a little shimmer of sparkle to them in the sun)

AVERY SUPREME SERIES VINYL, COMES IN 5' WIDTHS, haven't used this yet, made for car wrapping stuff like this, heard it's very thin, easy to stretch, and supposed to work very well on curvy stuff

HEXIS HX30000 SERIES VINYL, COMES IN 52" WIDTHS, not that great adhesive, made for car wrapping stuff like this, stretches well, but the adhesive & memory in the material makes it wanna shrink back on rounded edges. i would only prefer to use this on very flat surfaces.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:54 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Audi S4 b8 window trim in 3m 1080 gloss black, and front splitter area in 3m 1080 carbon fiber. came out great! this job took around 3.5hrs to complete, owner is very happy with the new meaner look! will be doing the rear diffuser, possibly taillights, interior, and some other small stuff. stay tuned! Wu! Wu Wraps

Old 01-11-2013, 08:54 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup got driverside dorr jams done, whatta nightmare, took around 3hrs to just do 1 side!... slowly but surely... it will be done...