Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys

Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
Looking to get some great BMW parts for your car? Get the latest info on sponsor group buys, new products or simply ask a site sponsor a question here!

Old 01-13-2013, 06:52 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: 07 335i 91 325i
sup sup, so finally got my new Oracal 970ra & Oracal 975 samples after txt'n the west coast rep. the new matte metallic colors all look great! that's what i was looking forward to the most! as for the brushed & cf, they look just like 3m 1080 stuff. all looks legit with a couple other options to chooose from as well. check it all out everyone! as always pictures of samples is very hard to capture... but at least you guys get a good idea of what your lookin at! Wu! Wraps

ORACAL 975 SERIES STUFF:

Old 01-13-2013, 06:54 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Old 01-13-2013, 06:55 PM
'Fest Sponsor

ORACAL 970RA GLOSS & PEARL COLORS:

Old 01-13-2013, 06:56 PM
'Fest Sponsor

ORACAL 970RA MATTE & MATTE METALLIC COLORS:

Old 01-13-2013, 06:58 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Old 01-23-2013, 09:31 PM
'Fest Sponsor

some Mitsu EVO8 sideskirt splitters/extentions/add-ons wrapped in 3m 1080 carbon fiber. came out great! can't wait for installed pics on the car! should look sick. total job time was about 1hr for these. Wu! Wraps

Old 01-23-2013, 09:36 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, so long story short, went up to S.U.B. Seattle Used Bikes in Aurora today and chopped it up with Dave the owner. he had a bunch of random, dinged up fairings from various bikes that he gave to me. decided to do 1 today, and a couple more on the way for his showroom at the shop! Great guy, knows his sh*t about bikes in general, hit him up people for any of your bike needs!

https://www.facebook.com/seattleused...ref=ts&fref=ts

Old 01-24-2013, 08:02 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Audi S4 B8 rear diffuser wrapped in 3m 1080 carbon fiber. this was a pretty tricky diffuser, up there in degree of difficulty... tried to pull it off the bumper on the car but no go, tabs were toooo stiff. ended up pulling the rear bumper off, and doing it. took the chrome part off, wrapped that in 2 parts (top & bottom seamed with knifeless tape). did the rear diff in 2 sections (the main area & the way back in another strip since the vinyl was too bunched up to save). no one will ever tell there is seams in this job. also did the ACHTUNING license plate frame, sorry forgot to take a pic of that... all in all came out great! bad pics, too dark outside to take good ones as well... total job time was 4.5hrs! owner is diggin tha new look tho! Wu! Wraps

Old 01-26-2013, 10:08 PM
'Fest Sponsor

did a couple more interior parts for this Lexus IS. gauge cluster bezel & center vents in 3m 1080 anthracite carbon fiber. came out great! ac vent was a PIA to remove and guage bezel was pretty challenging to wrap. this took about 1.5hrs to complete. Wu! Wraps

Old 01-26-2013, 10:10 PM
'Fest Sponsor

owners came up from Oregon to drop these off and get there BMW e90 coded by BIMCoding! wrapped in 3m 1080 anthracite carbon fiber. these parts look a lil complex but actually pretty easy to do. came out great! waiting for materials to come in to finish the door panels and some other small pieces from the interior. this took around 1hr to complete. Wu! Wraps

Old 01-26-2013, 10:11 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Brand new Scion XA, wrapped the center of the bumper area in 3m 1080 matte black. trimmed down the license plate holes, used knifeless tape to cut the breaks, and also wrapped the tow hook cover. came out great! nice stealth/break up the bumper look now. this job took around 1hr to complete, owner is diggin tha new look! possibly doing more stuff on this one in the future! Wu! Wraps

Old 01-26-2013, 10:12 PM
'Fest Sponsor

did the taillights & headlights on this one a while back. did the grill in 3m 1080 gloss black. also did the bezel that houses the Infinity emblem, hard to tell in the pic, but looks great in person. this grill is pretty tedious to wrap, gotta slice the top and pray that you press the vinyl back into the recessed horizontal slats without getting a crease, lots of heat control and angled squeegie swipes... came out excellent tho! this job took around 2hrs to complete... owner is diggin it! been tryin to get this done for the last 3wks due to scheduling conflicts. will be doing some more stuff to this one in the near future! Wu! Wraps

Old 01-26-2013, 10:13 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Lexus IS grill in oracal 8300 dark gray smoke film to create a "Black Chrome" effect! came out great! very hard to get a good pic of what it really looks like. also not the easiest to wrap since Oracal 8300 does not have air release. the end result is not as black as gloss black, but still reflective like chrome. owner is diggin it! might do some more stuff on this one in the future. total job time was about 1hr on this. Wu! Wraps

Old 02-17-2013, 08:55 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, owner drop these off yesterday. BMW 135i interior trim wrapped in 3m 1080 brushed steel. came out great! will get pics once installed soon, sooo much nicer than the weird OEM wood grain BMW is using. Wu! Wraps

Old 02-17-2013, 08:57 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, Range Rover Sport interior trim wrapped in 3m 1080 brushed steel. this is the 1st time i've done a interior in the Range Rover, came out great! a lil complex to remove everything, dunno why the clips are so tight... total work time on this was around 5hrs... i think i might be able to shave off a lil 2nd time around. original trim was just this matte titanium color plastic, most of which were all scratched up and oxidized. wrapped it all up and looks like new again! owner is diggin it! will be doing some exterior stuff to this one soon. Wu! Wraps

Old 02-17-2013, 08:58 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, did this one today, BMW e60 smoked top of headlights, foglights, taillights, rear bumper reflectors & sidemarkers in oracal 8300 dark gray smoke film. also did the mustache in matte black, gloss black over the amber reflectors, debadged, & gloss black BMW roundel decals. lots of small stuff that does take some time, total job time on this one was around 3hrs. will probably be doing the window trim & interior trim in the future, owner is diggin tha new look! Wu! Wraps

sup sup, round 2 on the e60. did the window trim in 3m 1080 matte black & installed his matte black grills. came out great! owner is diggin tha new look! almost murdered out! Wu! Wraps

Old 02-17-2013, 08:58 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, more out of state work from VA. air vents for a Chevy trailblazer i think... wrapped in 3m 1080 carbon fiber, came out great! back in transit tmrw. Wu! Wraps

Old 02-17-2013, 08:59 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, did this one this evening. it's a Nissan GTR style replica fiberglass spoiler. this thing was some WORK!... had my buddy at the body shop primer and fill/sand down all high & low spots to get it to this nice and smooth finish. original had pits/cracks/high spots, etc... was around 5hrs to bodyshop labor to get it to a wrappable stage. wrapped it in 3m 1080 carbon fiber. a total of 10 separate sheets of vinyl make up this wrap, started with the posts, then bottom, then top, then sides. this way seams for the most part roll down. knifeless tape for cutting the top & side pieces of vinyl. this thing was not easy to wrap, took me 2.5hrs to complete this thing... looks great tho! owner will be picking it up tmrw. Wu! Wraps

Old 02-17-2013, 09:00 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, did this one a couple nights ago, Audi S4 b6 hood wrapped in 3m 1080 carbon fiber. so deal was, the 1/3rd clear bra was all beat up on the hood so decided to remove it and wrap it. removing clear bra is a NIGHTMARE! I will NOT do this again!! took my partner & i 1.5hrs just to remove the clearbra and clean it up to a level where we felt the vinyl will be smooth and good to go. only took 1hr max to instal the vinyl!... so IF you guys have clear bra and want to have it removed prior to bringing it to me for wrapping, you need to hit up some shops that do clearbra and stuff to have them remove it! owner is super stoked about the new look! will be doing some more stuff on this one very soon! Wu! Wraps

sup sup, round 2 for this one as well. did the headlight washer caps & foglight cover slats in 3m 1080 carbon fiber to match the hood. also smoked the amber section of headlight, sidemarkers & clear section of taillights in oracal dark gray smoke film. oracal yellow smoke film for the foglights as well, lookin dope owner is diggin it! will be doing some more stuff on this one real soon! Wu! Wraps

Old 02-17-2013, 09:06 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, did this one the other day, BMW e92 335i coupe interior trim wrapped in 3m di-noc ca-421 carbon fiber vinyl. been a while since i've used this material, almost forgot how much more time it takes to work with this stuff than 3m 1080... all parts came out great! total job time on this was around 5hrs. didn't get good pics of it all installed, too dark and di-noc tends to look blueish gray under bad lighting... will be doing some more stuff on this one in the future! Wu! Wraps

Old 02-17-2013, 09:07 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, did some more work on this one today! got a pic of the grill installed on the car, looks sick! so today i did the lower lip section of the front bumper in 3m 1080 carbon fiber! came out great! super aggressive lookin. so i did the lower section 1st using knifeless tape to cut for this wrap job. then i wrapped the air dam top area in a separate piece of vinyl. this job took about 1hr, owner is diggin it! might be doing some more stuff on this one in the future! Wu! Wraps

Old 02-17-2013, 09:07 PM
'Fest Sponsor

BMW e46 M3 ashtray & compatment covers wrapped in 3m 1080 carbon fiber.

Old 02-17-2013, 09:08 PM
'Fest Sponsor

sup sup, owners came and picked up parts today, got some shots of it all put back in the car, great color combo! really makes the interior pop!

Old 03-08-2013, 09:35 PM
'Fest Sponsor

finally worked on an e30 other than mine. so the B/C pillars were completely oxidized and turning chalky, wrapped them up with Oracal 970ra matte black (more of a satin black) and now they look brand new! also did the chrome strip along the top of the door panel on the inside, they were pretty chipped up and stuff too. great easy cheap fix to make your e30 look more up to date. total job time was 1.5hrs, owner is diggin it! Wu! Wraps

Old 03-08-2013, 09:36 PM
'Fest Sponsor

so more updated pics of this one. did the grills in 3m 1080 carbon fiber and got some shots of the finished interior in some better lighting. looks sick! Wu! Wraps