Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Tools and Miscellaneous

Tools and Miscellaneous
Tools, spare parts, any and everything else.

Old 11-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '80 M535i, '08 550i MSprt
E12 M535i vintage (reproduced) poster, 24x36"

Copied from my post on mye28.com: http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=129902

One of the guys on our small E12 M535i mailing list found this poster a few years ago and had it professionally scanned for me. He sent the file and I never did anything with it until now. The scan needed major rework due to the degradation of the poster over the years and probably some loss from scanning.

Recently I paid a professional photo editor to retouch it and prep it for printing at 24x36" size. He spent 8 hours on it, going over every area and I'm very happy with the results. I had him also replace the BMW Roundel with the older Motorsport Roundel at the bottom below the text.

I'm trying to recoup my cost in hiring the guy to rework the photo and also offer copies of it to anyone who is interested in some garage wall art (similar to the E28 M5 Pirelli tire repop poster a few years ago, http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=67597). Price is $25 plus shipping. In the US, shipping works out to be about $8 via usps priority mail for the 26" poster tube. If you're international we'll have to figure out shipping on a case by case basis. I will only use payscrew/paypal if I must, so check or postal money order is preferred. Pm me or email if you're interested in a copy, adw256 via gmail (do t) c o m.

I plan to shut down orders on 11/28. If anyone is curious about my credibility to reproduce said poster, or my interest in it, well, umm.... ;D This is the thread about the ongoing restoration of my own E12 M535i.

http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=120986

Last edited by flipwils11; 12-12-2014 at 09:33 AM.
Advertisement