Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > European Delivery

European Delivery
The place to share your experiences and tips related to "ED"... View the ED Wiki -- View the Pick-Up Date Calendar -- Add Your Pick-Up Date to the Calendar

Old 12-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 328i, jet black, Lux
Short video of redelivery at BMW Santa Barbara

Hereís the short, 2 minute video we made of picking up our new car from Jon Shafer in Santa Barbara:

Background:
Car is 2013 328i, Luxury Line, jet black, with beige interior, AT, Technology Package, Driver Assistance Packages 1 & 2, and Alarm. Itís a replacement for wifeís 2003 325i MT.

Car delivered at BMW Welt September 24. Short video of Welt experience:

Car was dropped off in Vienna on Sept 30, loaded on Topeka for Oct 21, discharged from Port Hueneme on November 16, and picked up by us at BMW Santa Barbara on November 28
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2012, 12:50 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 740 Li
Very cool! I can't wait... Thanks for sharing the video, 1st time I have seen a "redelivery" video, nice job! V/r, Tim

2013 740 Li
2007 G35 (trade-in)
2003 Z06 (Black, 50th Anniversary)
2001 Z06 (Torch Red)
Old 12-02-2012, 08:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to vern
Mein Auto: 01 330ci 05 530i 06 X3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jben View Post
Hereís the short, 2 minute video we made of picking up our new car from Jon Shafer in Santa Barbara:

Background:
Car is 2013 328i, Luxury Line, jet black, with beige interior, AT, Technology Package, Driver Assistance Packages 1 & 2, and Alarm. Itís a replacement for wifeís 2003 325i MT.

Car delivered at BMW Welt September 24. Short video of Welt experience:

Car was dropped off in Vienna on Sept 30, loaded on Topeka for Oct 21, discharged from Port Hueneme on November 16, and picked up by us at BMW Santa Barbara on November 28
Thanks for the GREAT videos. Looks like Jon does it the right way like my CA Mark at JMK BMW. Thanks again
cheers
vern
2012 335iA Blk. Sapphire- Sport-Blk. Dakota Leather/Red-Brushed Alum.Trim-DAP-PP-CWP Rear View Camera-BMW Asst w/Enhanced BT&USB-High Gloss Blk.Trim Hghight-PSP-Speed Limit Info-Tech. Pkg-PDC-Rear Manual Sun Shades-SAT-Variable Sport Steering-Wheel Locks- Rubber Mats-Euro Del 5/14/12-Redelivery 7/16/12 2006 X3 3.0iA 4/6 Silver Gray Metallic-Black Leather-Nav-PP-SP-Xenon Headlights-PDC-Heated Front Seats-Privacy Glass-Servotronic Steering-Premium Sound System-R R R- Wheel Locks- Rubber Mats
Old 12-03-2012, 03:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to vern
Mein Auto: 01 330ci 05 530i 06 X3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vern View Post
Thanks for the GREAT videos. Looks like Jon does it the right way like my CA Mark at JMK BMW. Thanks again
cheers
vern
Bump
cheers
vern
2012 335iA Blk. Sapphire- Sport-Blk. Dakota Leather/Red-Brushed Alum.Trim-DAP-PP-CWP Rear View Camera-BMW Asst w/Enhanced BT&USB-High Gloss Blk.Trim Hghight-PSP-Speed Limit Info-Tech. Pkg-PDC-Rear Manual Sun Shades-SAT-Variable Sport Steering-Wheel Locks- Rubber Mats-Euro Del 5/14/12-Redelivery 7/16/12 2006 X3 3.0iA 4/6 Silver Gray Metallic-Black Leather-Nav-PP-SP-Xenon Headlights-PDC-Heated Front Seats-Privacy Glass-Servotronic Steering-Premium Sound System-R R R- Wheel Locks- Rubber Mats