Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)

7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Discussion pertaining to the flagship BMW here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 12-11-2012, 07:47 PM
wjjklj's Avatar
wjjklj wjjklj is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Louisville, Kentucky USA
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,586
Mein Auto: 2009 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayerisheteknik View Post
less than 10k?? are you all in here on crack??? of course if you take your car to dealer he will try to fxxx you over...never bought a car from a dealer in my life and never will...

in july sold my 2002 525i with 192k miles for 10000 cash..kbb was 5100

i mean if you can't sell your car that is your problem brother

i know what i got invested in past couple months so im not going to sell it for 10k or less...doesnt make any sense or logic

its like saying guy can have ferrari with 50k in aftermarket parts and you are trying to tell me guy would sell it for market value even though he just spent 50k cash in parts????

Yes my apologies I just finished smoking crack. Crack is Whack! You can probably get $25,000 for your car. The only thing I agree with that you have said is for the moderator to close this thread. Don't go nuts if you don't like the answers when you ask a simple question.
__________________
  #27  
Old 12-11-2012, 08:46 PM
bayerisheteknik bayerisheteknik is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: naples,fl
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 535
Mein Auto: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjjklj View Post
Yes my apologies I just finished smoking crack. Crack is Whack! You can probably get $25,000 for your car. The only thing I agree with that you have said is for the moderator to close this thread. Don't go nuts if you don't like the answers when you ask a simple question.
I ain't mad at all...its just you don't make any sense....you must be real dumb if you invest money in 7 series and then you go by what a ****ing kbb is showing or what dealer offers you.... I know I will sell that 7 for what I have in it as of now and I don't give a **** what you or anyone on here is saying....I can't help that your junk is a lemon with those sorry looking 128 on it
  #28  
Old 12-11-2012, 08:55 PM
bayerisheteknik bayerisheteknik is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: naples,fl
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 535
Mein Auto: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrees View Post
Hey I have 13,000 in repairs this year and its in the shop again. I have documentation regarding the work that has been done on the car. So I'm thinking its worth $23,000. It's an 02 w 91,000 miles. Really good deal guys seriously.
U see that your problem...u can't work on your own car and some shop is milking you for money...13k means that u r the lucky one as you got a lemon ...if I was u I would change a shop and sell your junk for 50oo cash but one thing is for sure my 7 is now perfect and looks like it just came of showroom floor and its worth 15k easily....
  #29  
Old 12-11-2012, 08:57 PM
bayerisheteknik bayerisheteknik is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: naples,fl
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 535
Mein Auto: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjjklj View Post
Yes my apologies I just finished smoking crack. Crack is Whack! You can probably get $25,000 for your car. The only thing I agree with that you have said is for the moderator to close this thread. Don't go nuts if you don't like the answers when you ask a simple question.
One last thing don't apologize ....makes u look like a *****
  #30  
Old 12-11-2012, 09:37 PM
cmpcpro cmpcpro is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: SoCal
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 801
Mein Auto: Nothing
Okay this will be my last post.. OP: I don't know you, I have no idea if you are a great mechanic better than the BMW master techs or you are delirious and shouldn't touch a wrench, I've never met you. I will take your word that you are a very good mechanic. The reason I said I would run if someone mentioned they fixed all those problems in under 300 miles is not because of the person who did the work, but the fact that the car had that many issues at once shows it wasn't properly maintained. While it may be perfect now, when your buying a car it's very easy to go right on to the next one that doesn't have a questionable history. I agree that your car is probably one of the best ones to buy, you've fixed all the major issues and that's great. I would be happy to find one like that. The issue is, no matter how good the work was, or how bad you want to believe otherwise, fixing issues doesn't raise the value.. it may be stupid that your car is worth the same amount of money as a car that may have a bad weep hole next month, but that is the sad truth, whether you want it to be or not.

I have bought and sold hundreds of cars in my day. I grew up on the family dealership and bought and sold as a hobby growing up. I have made money and lost money. Most importantly I have learned a lot.. A couple of things I know as much as I know the sun will come up tomorrow is: When you mod a car you don't get that money back out. You are actually better off retrofitting factory options as THAT can get you a higher price. Second, like others have told you, unfortunately you don't get more for your car for fixing problems. It just doesn't work that way. You get money taken off for broken parts, but no extra money for fixed issues, it just goes from below back to normal.. Now, if you can find someone who knows alot about these cars and can convince them to give you a couple grand extra for the work you've done good luck, but I doubt that will happen. If you bought the car and spent this much and replaced this much all in 300 miles and now want to sell it, that looks like there are other issues you are running from. Doesn't mean that's true, but generally people don't spend thousands to repair something and then dump it..

It sounds like you bought a car with alot more issues then you thought it had and you've gotten yourself upside down in it and are looking at a loss. It sucks, we've all been there, it happens. Your best bet is to drive the car and enjoy all of your hard work. You will get alot more out of it that way then trying to get a very high price.

If you got double book value on your last BMW then that is great, my grandfather always said there is an ass for every seat, but don't expect that to happen every time.
  #31  
Old 12-11-2012, 10:00 PM
sirstopher's Avatar
sirstopher sirstopher is offline
bimmerfest Supporting Member
Location: Ok.
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,100
Mein Auto: POS Honda
1. I like this, good topic
2. I bought my car 2002, kbb was 18,000 and I payed under wholesale from dealer August of 2011. My car now has had all major stuff repaired as you stated and it just is part of the deal.

I bought my wife a new Mazda CX9 last month, 11-12 and just for fun asked what they would give me on trade for my 7......8,000.00

Now, I only see that it is only fair to play the game on a wholesale /wholesale market. That's just fair for me and fair for the dealer. The second I have a wholesale / retail deal it is not worth my time nor theirs.

So in a year I have lost 10k in this wonderful car that is the ultimate driving machine as well as 6k in repairs.

My story is that I love the car and I do feel that it is worth more than 8k so I will keep it until I find another car that can replace this one.

This is really where I am stuck, I drive a car that stickered for 85,000 and I will never spend that kind of money on something that has 4 wheels.
__________________
97 740i e38 - SOLD
02 745i e65
03 Montero Limited

  #32  
Old 12-12-2012, 06:11 AM
1bad540's Avatar
1bad540 1bad540 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: newyork
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 9,395
Mein Auto: E65 750i Sport,C5 z51 e46
Realistically its worth less than what you paid, maint and upgrades usually ad nothing although it nice to have them done, i think the buyer u will be attracting with a 02 745 with 120k miles isnt going to know the difference. 17k I hope you get it.
__________________
[SIGPIC]
e39 540i sport, acs type 2's chrome, acs spler pdls,Euroclrs
e65 745i aw sport,21's aib's acspedals& rf splr(sold)
e46 328i Prem Aw18" 335spt whls(sold)
c5 Corvette 6sp,z51,2"drp,19"ccw'sshrt shft,corsa exh,dd nav
e53 X5 3.0, pana rf,nav,xenon,cldweather, premium.ipod hookup, 20"4.6rims staggered 315rrs.
e65 750I aw, sport. chrome21's,acs pdls,acs rfsplr,mtecs,8k hid fogs,Leds.oem ipod&sirius
Srt10 VIPER, 19-20" rennen forgedwheels,tune,exhaust,intake.
  #33  
Old 12-12-2012, 06:19 AM
1bad540's Avatar
1bad540 1bad540 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: newyork
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 9,395
Mein Auto: E65 750i Sport,C5 z51 e46
I sold my 745 in 09 for 26k and it had new 128's and factory warrty with 44k miles. I was into that one for about 55k. Go figure.
__________________
[SIGPIC]
e39 540i sport, acs type 2's chrome, acs spler pdls,Euroclrs
e65 745i aw sport,21's aib's acspedals& rf splr(sold)
e46 328i Prem Aw18" 335spt whls(sold)
c5 Corvette 6sp,z51,2"drp,19"ccw'sshrt shft,corsa exh,dd nav
e53 X5 3.0, pana rf,nav,xenon,cldweather, premium.ipod hookup, 20"4.6rims staggered 315rrs.
e65 750I aw, sport. chrome21's,acs pdls,acs rfsplr,mtecs,8k hid fogs,Leds.oem ipod&sirius
Srt10 VIPER, 19-20" rennen forgedwheels,tune,exhaust,intake.
  #34  
Old 12-12-2012, 08:23 AM
mrbmwx5 mrbmwx5 is offline
Banned
Location: MI
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 387
Mein Auto: 06 750Li
the real value of these is to drive hard and enjoy it.
  #35  
Old 12-12-2012, 09:24 AM
chrisrees chrisrees is offline
Registered User
Location: Colorado
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 99
Mein Auto: 02 745li
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayerisheteknik View Post
U see that your problem...u can't work on your own car and some shop is milking you for money...13k means that u r the lucky one as you got a lemon ...if I was u I would change a shop and sell your junk for 50oo cash but one thing is for sure my 7 is now perfect and looks like it just came of showroom floor and its worth 15k easily....
It's called an extended warranty. I take it to multiple shops. It is a lemon. Not my expensive till 2016.
__________________
Repairs 2012
wishbone & steering rack
Rfmd hydro steering gea
combination nu
Ball Joint
Tension strut with hydr
Switch unit steering column
Coils 5&7 and new spark plugs
Faulty DSC Control Module
Fuel Gauge
Leaking Crank Case Vent Valves
Power Steering pump, washer pump and grommont,
Crank Shaft position sensor
Total $13,481.37 in one year my mechanic swears all these parts are re engineered to work better than the originals lol
  #36  
Old 12-12-2012, 09:28 AM
thedumbone thedumbone is offline
Banned
Location: no where
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Mein Auto: bicycle
ok so this is what 5500 cash will get you all you experts out there and if someone is selling their 2002 for 8-10k something must be wrong with it http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/3405786055.html



there is no way that a man in healthy state of mind that has thousands in parts not including thousands in labor would sell his 7 for kbb value...

kbb is for POS cars like toyota/honda/subaru etc etc

if you got a lemon thats your problem

here is what i have invested in parts not including labor all in less than 300 miles...
everything done right the first time no leaks,no funny noises no hidden problems and all systems OK
new h20 generator 180amp 1130+tax
fluids,pullie,belt,fan,coolant reservoir with sensor 600+
vcg
upgraded coolant pipe $$$$$$$$$$$ as you all know not easy job and expensive if fixed at dealer
tranny pan/filter and fresh fluid
keyfob repaired
tint
high performance brakes,pads/sensors
smoked tailight
led upgrade
l7 repaired
ask unit
20's rims with tires
18's with new bridgestone turanza el 400 included
B&G springs with stock springs included
and i know im forgetting something

so to me my car is worth 17k cash since if i sell it even for 15k i am not even braking even...only good thing that labor was free since i did all the work and not some shmuck at indy shop

btw i never trade or buy from dealer especially used cars...never all i deal with is private party

already have a guy with bad ass lifted f250 wanting to trade for bmw and to him his truck is worth 22k

other guy has 05 crew cab with 5.4 supercharged engine and 10" nitrogen filled shocks that wants to do even trade

so i know i will get what i want either in cash or trade for my bmw...and you guys saying my car is worth 8k should open your eyes and start thinking realisticly not what kbb or some shmuck dealer offeres or offered you

here is a clip of 7 interior perfect as is paint job even though 2002



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  #37  
Old 12-12-2012, 09:40 AM
canuckdon canuckdon is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Canada
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 177
Mein Auto: 2008 750Li
here in canuckland the oldest 7 on the preowned is 04, asking 16 to 23 and I know these guys will negotiate, so I'd have to say an 02 would bring around 10. Having said that, if you can wait for the right buyer (ie his perfect colour combo/options) he will pay a premium, maybe you get 15.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw.PNG
Views:	34
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	352972  
__________________
  #38  
Old 12-12-2012, 09:54 AM
cmpcpro cmpcpro is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: SoCal
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 801
Mein Auto: Nothing
One thing I am noticing which is really scary.. people are either getting denser or I don't know, but I see so many people who are in a perdiciment so they now try to form reality to fit them.. Only believing what will solve their issue as truth.. no matter which way you look at it, you can repeat yourself a thousand times, you are in your car too much money and if you sell it you will lose. It's happened to many people. People probably better than all of us. There is no way around it. If you try to sell your car for extra because you fixed it, well good luck, but fixing your car only restores it's value to the "Excellent condition" price. It doesn't make it go ABOVE. You don't get extra points for not having problems, just get points taken off for having problems.
  #39  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:03 AM
thedumbone thedumbone is offline
Banned
Location: no where
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Mein Auto: bicycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpcpro View Post
One thing I am noticing which is really scary.. people are either getting denser or I don't know, but I see so many people who are in a perdiciment so they now try to form reality to fit them.. Only believing what will solve their issue as truth.. no matter which way you look at it, you can repeat yourself a thousand times, you are in your car too much money and if you sell it you will lose. It's happened to many people. People probably better than all of us. There is no way around it. If you try to sell your car for extra because you fixed it, well good luck, but fixing your car only restores it's value to the "Excellent condition" price. It doesn't make it go ABOVE. You don't get extra points for not having problems, just get points taken off for having problems.
i live in reality brother and know my capabilities when it comes to fixing,presenting,selling a vehicle to a private buyer
all cars i had and sold where always in perfect shape but when i got them they were in fair/good condition....
im not repeating my self here its just you don't get the point do you???

i can find beat up junks on CL going for 8-15k alllllllll day...just like the guy selling that 04 745li for 5500 cash thats practically worth nothing....

of course you can buy a 2002-2004 for 5-10 cash but be ready to spent some $$$$$$$$ and mostly its stock or just looking too ghetto.....my 7 is worth to me 17k if i get 15k cash or 14.8k cash its still better than 8k cash isn't it????

we can be talking for 10 years about this issue and you would still not get the point...you are like and old tape just repeating and repeating what you said ever since you replied on my thread

im not getting mad for you saying my car is worth 8k since i know its worth at least 15k as it sits right now and that is a fact brother
  #40  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:13 AM
cmpcpro cmpcpro is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: SoCal
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 801
Mein Auto: Nothing
Okay well if you are so confident that you can get 17k for your car and you are so good at fixing cars that you defy the rules that have been in place forever then great. Why keep pushing your point in here? Go sell your car for 17k. You don't want to listen to everyone in here who has agreed with me, you want to keep insisting you know better. You asked a question, you got an honest answer from many people and because you didn't like that answer you decided it's "incorrect". I see that alot. People don't like something so they talk themselves into believing it's not true. That is obviously what you have done so fine. Let's quit going back and forth. You can buy a clean 03 745i with 100k for 10k all day long. You could probably go and get them down to somewhere in the 9k range.. I am not talking about junk. Junk E65/6's are about 7k.. just the way it is. The value of these cars are dropping every month, just like any other car. Car values drop very quickly, people just don't like to think about it.
  #41  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:16 AM
hd750Li's Avatar
hd750Li hd750Li is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: US
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 555
Mein Auto: 2008/2011 750Li
This is a very interesting post indeed. Econ 101 fundamentally, a fair price/value is an equilibrium point of supply and demand. No more no less!
  #42  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:30 AM
thedumbone thedumbone is offline
Banned
Location: no where
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Mein Auto: bicycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpcpro View Post
Okay well if you are so confident that you can get 17k for your car and you are so good at fixing cars that you defy the rules that have been in place forever then great. Why keep pushing your point in here? Go sell your car for 17k. You don't want to listen to everyone in here who has agreed with me, you want to keep insisting you know better. You asked a question, you got an honest answer from many people and because you didn't like that answer you decided it's "incorrect". I see that alot. People don't like something so they talk themselves into believing it's not true. That is obviously what you have done so fine. Let's quit going back and forth. You can buy a clean 03 745i with 100k for 10k all day long. You could probably go and get them down to somewhere in the 9k range.. I am not talking about junk. Junk E65/6's are about 7k.. just the way it is. The value of these cars are dropping every month, just like any other car. Car values drop very quickly, people just don't like to think about it.
we can say what ever we want here can't we? its a forum and all of us are 18+

if we don't agree than we don't agree....im not going to get a heart attack over it

maybe i should put at the begining of this thread that i had my car on CL for few days now with lots of responses and that i put """ bmw for truck""" as my listing and value of trade 17k with all the repairs performed/aftermarket parts installed etc etc

but instead i put "" real value of my e65"" making you guys think that i am trying to find out kbb value,edmunds value or nada value

btw nada is 14500 clean retail for 02 with 120k miles listed as stock and i doubt that any dealer from a used car lot would fix any hidden problems on 7 series but he would ask 16k for it wouldn't he??? to me dealers especially used car lots are biggest schmucks on planet
  #43  
Old 12-12-2012, 11:30 AM
chrisrees chrisrees is offline
Registered User
Location: Colorado
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 99
Mein Auto: 02 745li
If you put like $75,000 in repairs it may be worth a cool $100,000?
__________________
Repairs 2012
wishbone & steering rack
Rfmd hydro steering gea
combination nu
Ball Joint
Tension strut with hydr
Switch unit steering column
Coils 5&7 and new spark plugs
Faulty DSC Control Module
Fuel Gauge
Leaking Crank Case Vent Valves
Power Steering pump, washer pump and grommont,
Crank Shaft position sensor
Total $13,481.37 in one year my mechanic swears all these parts are re engineered to work better than the originals lol
  #44  
Old 12-12-2012, 11:55 AM
cmpcpro cmpcpro is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: SoCal
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 801
Mein Auto: Nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedumbone View Post
we can say what ever we want here can't we? its a forum and all of us are 18+

if we don't agree than we don't agree....im not going to get a heart attack over it

maybe i should put at the begining of this thread that i had my car on CL for few days now with lots of responses and that i put """ bmw for truck""" as my listing and value of trade 17k with all the repairs performed/aftermarket parts installed etc etc

but instead i put "" real value of my e65"" making you guys think that i am trying to find out kbb value,edmunds value or nada value

btw nada is 14500 clean retail for 02 with 120k miles listed as stock and i doubt that any dealer from a used car lot would fix any hidden problems on 7 series but he would ask 16k for it wouldn't he??? to me dealers especially used car lots are biggest schmucks on planet
No the dealers arent going to fix the problems, why? Because fixing things DOESN'T RAISE the value of the car, just restores it back to normal.. You can word your post however you would like. You will have a better chance getting more if you are willing to trade as others will be in the same boat as you and everyone always thinks the grass is greener on the other side. I don't see NADA posting 14.5k on an 02.. that's not what I got. KBB and competitors are the standard here in the US for car pricing. They are NOT just for Toyotas, and etc. they are for all cars, even better cars than ours. They aren't always 100% correct, but usually it's the other way around. When we had our dealership you could buy anything on the lot for under Kelly Blue Book. One general rule is nobody will ever pay more for a car than KBB, which I made the mistake of doing, as I bought my car for 10.5k and it's blue book is about 9.6k.. however with these cars I do feel the KBB and others are a little low. Not as low as you think, but about a grand or so low.. the reason I say this is, yes for 8-9k you get a pretty rough 03 745i, however at about 10.5-11k you can get a very clean one.. You have an 02, which is the first year model, and I don't see how you will ever get 17k or 15k for it, not even close. You are however like many others who refuse to believe their vehicles are so cheap and list them high, but they just sit there until you give up and put it at a correct price, or take a trade and hope you don't get someone else's nightmare..
  #45  
Old 12-12-2012, 01:35 PM
thedumbone thedumbone is offline
Banned
Location: no where
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Mein Auto: bicycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpcpro View Post
No the dealers arent going to fix the problems, why? Because fixing things DOESN'T RAISE the value of the car, just restores it back to normal.. You can word your post however you would like. You will have a better chance getting more if you are willing to trade as others will be in the same boat as you and everyone always thinks the grass is greener on the other side. I don't see NADA posting 14.5k on an 02.. that's not what I got. KBB and competitors are the standard here in the US for car pricing. They are NOT just for Toyotas, and etc. they are for all cars, even better cars than ours. They aren't always 100% correct, but usually it's the other way around. When we had our dealership you could buy anything on the lot for under Kelly Blue Book. One general rule is nobody will ever pay more for a car than KBB, which I made the mistake of doing, as I bought my car for 10.5k and it's blue book is about 9.6k.. however with these cars I do feel the KBB and others are a little low. Not as low as you think, but about a grand or so low.. the reason I say this is, yes for 8-9k you get a pretty rough 03 745i, however at about 10.5-11k you can get a very clean one.. You have an 02, which is the first year model, and I don't see how you will ever get 17k or 15k for it, not even close. You are however like many others who refuse to believe their vehicles are so cheap and list them high, but they just sit there until you give up and put it at a correct price, or take a trade and hope you don't get someone else's nightmare..
what are you saying that nada where you are from is different than where i am from??lol
nada for o2 745i with 120k is listing 14.500 clean retail but anyways here you are again saying the same old just like the old tape player
many others??? again you have me confused me with one of your budlight drinking buddies who whished he did this and that and just keeps on dreaming....
just like i sold my o2 e39 with 190k miles for 10k even though kbb was 5100
i will sell this one for at least 15k with out any problems..kapish?? or i have to write it with caps on???maybe i shoud write in french,german,russian,slovak since im fluent in all languages
just like kbb on 03 harley wide glide was 8k and i sold it for 12k in 2 weeks
just like kbb on 02 camaro was 7k and i sold it for 9.5k in 3 weeks
BUBBA you have no clue what i can do when it comes to certain things
i know you been doing your job for i don't how long and you probably are not happy with it thats why here you are leaving your senseless comments on people threads....
just like i sold my benz for couple grand over kbb with 164k miles
just like i fixed up beat up 03 jeep and sold it for 4500 cash in 2 weeks and same weeks bought and 03 a4 for my daugther
just like i sold sable for 2500 cash in one week and got an 05 fivehundred for 3k while kbb was 6800
what else bubba?? and all these cars/bikes were mine paid cash for and sold them for cash

only reason i listed my bmw on cl for trade for truck is im getting a house and need truck to haul and for work...either way i would never sel/tradel my 7 series especially after everything i just put into the car
im not scamming nobody,but i know how much sweat i put into each car and how much cash money was invested...i either break even or make little profit but never have i sold a junk to anyone
here ya go BUBBA couple pix of my e39 car and engine with 190k miles
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
here is harley anniversary edition
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
anniversary camaro
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
heres the benz
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

either im just lucky with all my cars/bikes or maybe i know what i am doing here..who knows

Last edited by thedumbone; 12-12-2012 at 01:50 PM.
  #46  
Old 12-12-2012, 01:36 PM
First_745Li's Avatar
First_745Li First_745Li is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: South FL
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,268
Mein Auto: '03 745Li
I don't care to get into this much but I've concluded all the aftermarket mods and repairs I've done to my 7 I'll never get that money back. I'm fully aware that all the mods are for my preference and for my enjoyment. Maybe I'll find a buyer that cares for the mods that I've made who knows. If you can get $17k for your '02 with 120k miles, I wonder what I could get for my '03 Li with 71k miles. Very interesting topic.
__________________


'11 328i
'07 Audi A8 (w/ 20,000 miles)
'03 745Li (sold)
'03 Acura TL-S
'02 Infiniti QX4 (sold )

For those like that love INK checkout join
Myinkedspace.com with my referral code and enjoy

http://myinkedspace.com/?ref=REF65900
  #47  
Old 12-12-2012, 01:53 PM
carlls carlls is offline
Registered User
Location: lincolnshire
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
Mein Auto: 2002 bmw 735i
what its worth

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-BMW-7...item2324a70143

try uk prices
  #48  
Old 12-12-2012, 01:56 PM
thedumbone thedumbone is offline
Banned
Location: no where
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Mein Auto: bicycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrees View Post
If you put like $75,000 in repairs it may be worth a cool $100,000?
looks like your mechanic hit a jackpot with your paying 13k for those small simple repairs...lol

again your ignorant comment like'""If you put like $75,000 in repairs it may be worth a cool $100,000"""""" is telling me you at most finished a community college at most and you barely graduated

anyways good try
  #49  
Old 12-12-2012, 02:07 PM
5thspecregiment 5thspecregiment is offline
Banned
Location: underthebridge
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: i prefer walking
Quote:
Originally Posted by First_745Li View Post
I don't care to get into this much but I've concluded all the aftermarket mods and repairs I've done to my 7 I'll never get that money back. I'm fully aware that all the mods are for my preference and for my enjoyment. Maybe I'll find a buyer that cares for the mods that I've made who knows. If you can get $17k for your '02 with 120k miles, I wonder what I could get for my '03 Li with 71k miles. Very interesting topic.
http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/3423625617.html

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/cto/3402700021.html

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/3396899022.html

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/3419501687.html

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/3381567526.html

here ya go get you this one since guy is going to costa rica and has few issues

http://sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/3471359063.html

Last edited by 5thspecregiment; 12-12-2012 at 02:10 PM.
  #50  
Old 12-12-2012, 02:08 PM
5thspecregiment 5thspecregiment is offline
Banned
Location: underthebridge
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2
Mein Auto: i prefer walking
this is funny all you big shots sending emails to mods about he is saying this to me and saying that to me,crying like little babies lmao....girls have more guts than some of you on this forum
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms