Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 12-14-2012, 06:58 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixsomerset View Post
Nice photo, better than "build your own"- saddle and dark walnut can work...

Got any more interior photos? (now you've got me reconsidering). How does saddle look after a few years?

Saw the photos in this thread ... and I'm back in black...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6261346
Saddle is very simple to maintain. I use Zaino Z-9 and Z-10 periodically, but it always looks clean. I opted for Dark Walnut, but don't like it. I chose it because I didn't like the aluminum. If that would have offered Piano Black, I would have chose it instead.

My other problem with the Dark Walnut..........is that everyone has it and so many dealer spec. cars come with it.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:08 AM

Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixsomerset View Post
Nice photo, better than "build your own"- saddle and dark walnut can work...

Got any more interior photos? (now you've got me reconsidering). How does saddle look after a few years?

Very satisfying - I'd have to paint my toenails to live with a light colored leather.

A man's shade for manly men who don't want black. Conspicuously absent aboard the Raging Queen.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Omnia moderata ratione

Mein Auto: Certified Garage Princess
okay,

I have to weigh in with pics.

OP, Saddle brown interior shots at 3 years old

I've specifically included shots here designed to focus in on wear spots. ie seat bolsters. Yes, I pay special attention to them but, as a light to mid neutral interior color, Saddle Brown can't be beat. Plus, as most off the lot cars aren't equipped with it, it automatically singles your car out. FWIW: I paged through the 17 pages of the E90 Post "show off your E93" thread, I saw only two Space Gray with Saddle posts. On the streets of Houston, I've seen one other Space Gray with Saddle. Not all that common. However, considering Gray over Saddle is an "approved" variant in the Luxury package of the F30, I guess it has its allure beyond my driveway. Bottom line, Saddle has versatility, utility and is also a bit less mundane than black.

If you go for it I think you will be very pleasantly surprised.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793
Old 12-14-2012, 08:21 PM

Mein Auto: E93 (in transit)
Oh yes - that works. Thank you - your photos bring so much more reality than the configurator.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:16 PM

Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic_Kat View Post
I have to weigh in with pics.

Gosh-a-mighty that's clean!

Un-shiny leather too.

Kat, you are the GODDESS of detail!

Last edited by CALWATERBOY; 12-14-2012 at 10:33 PM.