Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series

6 Series
The BMW 6 Series builds on BMW's sporty heritage with aggressive lines and an incredible motor to back the design up. Available in coupe and convertible trims with a standard 4.8 liter engine producing 360 horsepower and 360 lb-ft of torque, the 6-series is a popular choice that exceeds expectations.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-18-2012, 10:16 AM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
2006 BMW 650i Coupe 6spd for sale

Year: 2006
Make: BMW
Model: 6-Series
Price: $24000
Mileage: 71600
Color: black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2006 BMW 650i 6spd manual

The time has come to sell my beautiful 6-series. I've owned the car for little over a year and have taken really good care of it, this is a no nonsence car. Everything is just as you would suspect if you bought this directly from the dealer. This 650i is amongst the rear breed because it offers a 6 speed manual transmission which is a total blast (if your like me having a third pedal is mandatory) clutch is silky smooth, heated power memory seats, black interior, six CD changer, navigation, sunroof, sport package, heated steering wheel, Heads Up Display HUD.

Interior of the car is very clean and the seat bolsters have very little to no wear, leather is in great shape, back seats are like new because i never had anyone sit back there. The exterior is great with approximately three very tiny rock chips which is hardly noticeable but i must list everything because there is no surprises with this car.


Car will come with a FULL COVERAGE warranty from GWC that i paid $3100 just a few months back so you'll have coverage for almost another 3 YEARS and 30K miles

Recently had the water pump, front rotors and brakes, center bearing for drive shaft and geuibo also for drive shaft and diff flush done less than 2K miles so everything is 100% up to par and car will need nothing.

Everything is mechanically sound on this car and all work and performance was performed at MOTORCEPTS in queens NY. Call them up they can all vouch for me and this car.

I get complements on this car all the time and everyone is always shocked to see its a 6-speed manual because they are rear. Only selling because i want to get back into auto racing and need a more track ready car.

Shipment anywhere in the united states can be arranged but all expense is paid by the buyer.

All Inquire please call me

646-331-7951
AL

Thanks

$24,000







Last edited by m3racer08; 02-05-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 12-18-2012, 11:02 AM
IL_BMW_650 IL_BMW_650 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Chicago, IL
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 159
Mein Auto: 2007 BMW 650i
What's the mileage my friend?
__________________
2007 BMW 650i | monaco blue | sport package | cold weather package | comfort access | HUD | 6-speed manual
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-18-2012, 12:32 PM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
Sorry little under 72,000 miles
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-18-2012, 02:57 PM
osbornes26 osbornes26 is offline
Registered User
Location: North Carolina
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 86
Mein Auto: 2006 650i vert comf&cold
What are you replacing it with my fellow yardie?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-18-2012, 03:56 PM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
Quote:
Originally Posted by osbornes26 View Post
What are you replacing it with my fellow yardie?
911 Porsche or a house . It's a matter of how a few plans in the making will work out. I still have my race car M3 so I'm not totally leaving the BMW family.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-18-2012, 05:03 PM
TopDownInFL's Avatar
TopDownInFL TopDownInFL is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,609
Mein Auto: 2012 650 Coupe
Sigh... I miss my '08 650 vert just a bit after seeing your photos.

Your car is beautiful. Be careful- after you get it detailed and have that paint polished, you may change your mind!
__________________
Nick / TopDownInFL (sans the "top down")

2012 650 Coupe - Alpine White / Black Interior / M Package / Premium Sound
Previous Bimmers:
2008 650i Convertible - Monaco Blue / Saddle Brown Pearl Leather / Premium Sound / Sport / Cold / Comfort Access / Lane Departure / HD Radio / Sat Radio
2004 645Ci Convertible - Reverse Sensors / Reverse Camera / Retro iPod
2005 545i Sedan
2003 330Ci Convertible
2001 330Ci Coupe
1998 323i Convertible
1995 318i Sedan
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-18-2012, 07:29 PM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDownInFL View Post
Sigh... I miss my '08 650 vert just a bit after seeing your photos.

Your car is beautiful. Be careful- after you get it detailed and have that paint polished, you may change your mind!
Thanks, I know i'll miss this one too but the good thing is it will always be in the budget if i feel the need to really have it back.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-18-2012, 07:55 PM
cracksquad cracksquad is offline
Registered User
Location: Phila
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 85
Mein Auto: 645Ci
Good Luck with your sale!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-21-2012, 09:57 AM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
Quote:
Originally Posted by cracksquad View Post
Good Luck with your sale!
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-21-2012, 09:57 AM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
Lowest priced 650i in this condition, style,year and fairly low mileage I've seen on all the car forums and websites

Beautiful daily driver. Will be returning it to stock form soon if I don't get a buyer in next couple weeks.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-28-2012, 04:34 PM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
Happy holidays to all!! still for sale
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-31-2012, 08:08 PM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
happy new years bump. Someone get a good deal for 2013 so i can move on to my next toy.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-22-2013, 06:28 PM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
to the top still for sale
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-22-2013, 09:38 PM
07 E63650i's Avatar
07 E63650i 07 E63650i is offline
Living in Fast Forward
Location: Southern California, USA
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,969
Mein Auto: 2007 BMW E63 650i
Someone hop on this car! You don't find 6ers with 6 speeds too often!
__________________
Once a 6'er, always a 6'er.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-23-2013, 02:06 PM
petriej's Avatar
petriej petriej is offline
Cruising 280 Top Down
Location: San Jose, CA
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,088
Send a message via Skype™ to petriej
Mein Auto: '99 M3 Cab & '05 X5 4.8is
This is in the wrong section.
__________________

GGC BMW CCA #443004
Join the BMW CCA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornhospital View Post
Jared, why don't you just put "It's Giubo" in your sig? Save a lot of typing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by e36 miguel View Post
this jared guy sounds intimidating lol.
2005 X5 4.8is Le Mans/Black/6spd Steptragic
1999 M3 Cabrio TiAg Metallic/Dove Grey/Black 5 Speed Manual
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1997 328iC Schwarz II/K/K 5MT SOLD 5/2012
2004 645Ci Mineral Silver Metallic/Black 6MT RIP 04/2011
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-23-2013, 06:13 PM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
Quote:
Originally Posted by petriej View Post
This is in the wrong section.
your right pictures updated and moderators please delete as i have listed in the correct area.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-29-2013, 09:07 PM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
top top top

Last edited by m3racer08; 02-05-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-30-2013, 06:25 AM
FredoinSF FredoinSF is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Bay Area and Reno
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,521
Mein Auto: 650i 330cic X5d MINI
Have you had any interest or anyone show up to look at the car. Selling a car that age at that price as a private party is tough cuz you need someone with cash or pre arranged financing and if don't own it free and clear it makes it that much more difficult.

If I were selling the car I would give less details about the recent work you've done and how long you've had the car. Makes it sound like a fire sale on a troublesome car. Just say it has a warranty and get into details when the prospective buyer asks. Also you list it as 9 out 10 interior (according to who?) but there is clearly side bolster wear and not just a little of it so that I not a 9 interior. Red flag to me if I were to go look at it.

Overall looks like a nice car. The right buyer will come but this is not a car for the average Joe.
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-30-2013, 07:29 AM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredoinSF View Post
Have you had any interest or anyone show up to look at the car. Selling a car that age at that price as a private party is tough cuz you need someone with cash or pre arranged financing and if don't own it free and clear it makes it that much more difficult.

If I were selling the car I would give less details about the recent work you've done and how long you've had the car. Makes it sound like a fire sale on a troublesome car. Just say it has a warranty and get into details when the prospective buyer asks. Also you list it as 9 out 10 interior (according to who?) but there is clearly side bolster wear and not just a little of it so that I not a 9 interior. Red flag to me if I were to go look at it.

Overall looks like a nice car. The right buyer will come but this is not a car for the average Joe.
Thanks for the info. No "fire sale" here just got my eyes on something else and time to move this car. I've sold dozens of cars threw forums and ebay over the years.

I been out of town for the last two weeks and only had the car listed on the forums for maybe about a month or so. I was holding back with the ebay auction because i thought i would give someone of the forums a great deal but i guess thats not the case here. I've received several offers and three people came to check it out all of which love the car but it all comes down to who can provide the capital as you said. As for the details i've listed, thats how i sell cars. Im 100% upfront with people when it come to selling autos because i would never want anyone to say "i never said", i list it all for the public to see and leave nothing unsaid.

I know what I'm selling and the value and i'm not dieing to sell the vehicle just that i would really like to move it and get into a 997 911 for some track day fun, i still have my E46 M3 race car but really want the 911 already. I know this is not the car for everyone especially with the manual transmission (if it was auto several interested parties would have been purchased) but the right buyer will come a long and will be totally happy with the car, price and the extended warranty. I was offered $22K but will not go a dollar below $23k at best because i seen people selling similar for thousands more with much, much more milage.

Last edited by m3racer08; 01-30-2013 at 07:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-30-2013, 02:12 PM
bedstuyguy86 bedstuyguy86 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Brooklyn, NY
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 195
Mein Auto: 2007 BMW 650I
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3racer08 View Post
Thanks for the info. No "fire sale" here just got my eyes on something else and time to move this car. I've sold dozens of cars threw forums and ebay over the years.

I been out of town for the last two weeks and only had the car listed on the forums for maybe about a month or so. I was holding back with the ebay auction because i thought i would give someone of the forums a great deal but i guess thats not the case here. I've received several offers and three people came to check it out all of which love the car but it all comes down to who can provide the capital as you said. As for the details i've listed, thats how i sell cars. Im 100% upfront with people when it come to selling autos because i would never want anyone to say "i never said", i list it all for the public to see and leave nothing unsaid.

I know what I'm selling and the value and i'm not dieing to sell the vehicle just that i would really like to move it and get into a 997 911 for some track day fun, i still have my E46 M3 race car but really want the 911 already. I know this is not the car for everyone especially with the manual transmission (if it was auto several interested parties would have been purchased) but the right buyer will come a long and will be totally happy with the car, price and the extended warranty. I was offered $22K but will not go a dollar below $23k at best because i seen people selling similar for thousands more with much, much more milage.
I feel what you are saying on being up front about what you are selling. I'm the same way. Keep at it, the right buyer will come. Only suggestion would be to drop the ratings for interior and exterior. You have photos up. They can see the condition of the car and some buyers may look negatively on you if they don't think your ratings stack up to what they see in the photos. I've been selling my 6 for a few months and its tough to find the right buyer. Sadly, alot of buyers don't realize the subtle nuances of a well maintained car and are looking to lowball. With 6ers you will find, now more then ever, alot of potential buyers who want the cheap option because they are buying way out of their means. They usually gravitate towards the ridiculously underpriced 6er which will no doubt give them issues with ownership.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-30-2013, 05:02 PM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedstuyguy86 View Post
I feel what you are saying on being up front about what you are selling. I'm the same way. Keep at it, the right buyer will come. Only suggestion would be to drop the ratings for interior and exterior. You have photos up. They can see the condition of the car and some buyers may look negatively on you if they don't think your ratings stack up to what they see in the photos. I've been selling my 6 for a few months and its tough to find the right buyer. Sadly, alot of buyers don't realize the subtle nuances of a well maintained car and are looking to lowball. With 6ers you will find, now more then ever, alot of potential buyers who want the cheap option because they are buying way out of their means. They usually gravitate towards the ridiculously underpriced 6er which will no doubt give them issues with ownership.
Thanks for the advice, you're right about everything you said also. Advice taken and action taken.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-30-2013, 05:15 PM
BimmerBurger BimmerBurger is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Diego, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 117
Mein Auto: 2006 650i
M3 - what percent is the tint on that thing?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-30-2013, 05:32 PM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerBurger View Post
M3 - what percent is the tint on that thing?
If my memory serves me correct its 35% tints on the side and rear glass
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-19-2013, 12:44 PM
m3racer08 m3racer08 is offline
Registered User
Location: Queens, NY
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Mein Auto: 650i
Sold sold sold sold sold sold
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-19-2013, 03:43 PM
petros2r's Avatar
petros2r petros2r is offline
Ducati fills my BMW's gap
Location: Dallas, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 413
Mein Auto: '05 645ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3racer08 View Post
Sold sold sold sold sold sold
What did you get for it? and who bought it (demographically)?
If you dint mind me asking?
__________________
2005 Ducati Monster S2R 800
2005 BMW 645ci Cabriolet - SOLD
2013 Lexus RX 350 F Sport
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms