Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Cars - Private Party

Cars - Private Party
Do you have a car for sale? Are you looking for a new BMW? Check here daily as well as searching on craigslist and eBay Motors

Old 03-10-2013, 02:59 PM

Mein Auto: 335i Coupe, 6 speed
Lease Takeover: Loaded 2011 BMW 335i Coupe 6 spd Ti Slvr/Black $796/mo + incentives!!

Fellow BMW enthusiasts...I am going to be re-locating to snowy Colorado next month, and unfortunately, this will not be a good vehicle to take out West in the snow. As 2 HUGE incentives, I will pay $250 of the $500 lease transfer fee to BMW (includes all paperwork and everything else - you will pay $250 as earnest money to start the transaction so I know you are serious, which is non-refundable), and I will also pay your first months payment at the time of delivery of the car! $1046.09 worth of incentives!!! There are 21 months left on the lease, and I paid up for 15,000 miles/yr. This has been, by far, my most favorite BMW that I have owned and I truly hate to have to get rid of it. I take meticulous care of all my vehicles and it gets washed at least once a week - I have a monthly unlimited wash membership at a hand car wash locally, so I take it in on my lunch hour all the time. Non-smoker, and ALWAYS garage kept. The interior and exterior are in like new condition. This car is a blast to drive and an absolute head-turner. I am happy to help arrange shipping of the vehicle or meet you at the Atlanta airport so you can drive it home if you fly in.

Here is a YouTube video walkaround of the car:

I also have the vehicle on Swapalease: http://www.swapalease.com/lease/deta...x?salid=769457

Email me with questions. I prefer to talk to you via phone about the vehicle.

Vehicle details and options -
2011 BMW 335i Coupe - 6-speed manual transmission - Titanium Silver Metallic - Black Dakota Leather - Convenience Package - M Sport Package - Premium Package - Moonroof - 19" Alloy Star-spoke wheels w/run-flat Bridgestone tires - Heated front seats - iPod and USB adapter - Navigation system - Satellite radio - Harman Kardon premium surround sound system - Tinted windows (Formula 1 brand tint - 15%) - Thanks. _sl_ _sl_
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2334.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	365726   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2333.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	365727   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2332.jpg
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	365728   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2330.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	365729   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2336.jpg
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	365730  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2378.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	365731  

Last edited by scottfast03; 03-11-2013 at 05:45 PM. Reason: adding swapalease address
Ads by Google