Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)

X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
E70 BMW X5 produced between 2007 and 2013. Discuss the E70 X5 with other BMW owners here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #176  
Old 01-06-2014, 08:42 PM
kakalika's Avatar
kakalika kakalika is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston TX.
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 361
Mein Auto: 11 X5 35D, 03 530i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by rscott771 View Post
Not sure If you've made your decision yet - but check out Curt. That's what I have on my car and I LOVE it. Pretty good price too -

http://www.hitchanything.com/Curt-13...s-3-Hitch.html

Just my 2cents.
Hmmm... That Curt looks good, and it attaches the same way as the OEM and Invisihitch. I do prefer the detachable tow bar of the invisihitch though. And the invisihitch is rated for 7700 pounds, versus 6000 for the curt. It sure is a hell of a bargain for $160 and free shipping though.
__________________
Run flat tires? Nein Danke!
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 01-06-2014, 08:53 PM
kakalika's Avatar
kakalika kakalika is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston TX.
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 361
Mein Auto: 11 X5 35D, 03 530i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by invisihitch View Post
Every harness we sell comes with a specially-designed bracket for mounting the receptacle outside the vehicle -- behind the rear fascia in a vertical position, where it can be easily accessed but it cannot be seen.

Attached is a picture of an X5, taken with the invisihitch installed and the rear fascia removed. Note the receptacle mounting.

Daryl
daryl@invisihitch.com
I use this receptacle instead of the single 7 pin one. The BMW harness plugs directly into it. I believe it is made by the same company as the BMW receptacle that comes with the harness. It allows use of either a Flat 4 pin plug or the 7 pin.





__________________
Run flat tires? Nein Danke!
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 01-06-2014, 10:23 PM
ItsRixter ItsRixter is offline
Registered User
Location: Sandy Eggo
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 77
Mein Auto: 2011 535i MSport, 2011 X5
[QUOTE=kakalika;8059780]I use this receptacle instead of the single 7 pin one. The BMW harness plugs directly into it. I believe it is made by the same company as the BMW receptacle that comes with the harness. It allows use of either a Flat 4 pin plug or the 7 pin.



From where? Model and website?
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 01-07-2014, 03:43 AM
invisihitch invisihitch is offline
'Fest Sponsor
Location: Atlanta
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 270
Mein Auto: 2012 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbmw View Post
Daryl, please refresh my memory. What is the maximum tongue weight on your hitch? Is it 600 lbs or 770 lbs (10% of 7,700 lbs). Thanks!
The tongue-weight limit of the vehicle itself is 600 lbs, so that's your limit. (In Europe, you will generally see a ratio of 7%-to-8% instead of the 10% rule-of-thumb that is typically seen in the U.S.).

Daryl
daryl@invisihitch.com

Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 01-07-2014, 09:07 AM
finnbmw's Avatar
finnbmw finnbmw is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Atlanta, GA
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 838
Mein Auto: 2010 & 2012 X5 35d
Quote:
Originally Posted by invisihitch View Post
The tongue-weight limit of the vehicle itself is 600 lbs, so that's your limit. (In Europe, you will generally see a ratio of 7%-to-8% instead of the 10% rule-of-thumb that is typically seen in the U.S.).

Daryl
daryl@invisihitch.com

Daryl, thanks! So the tongue weight might actually be the limiting factor, not necessarily the towing weight, assuming you follow the 10%-rule. 600 lbs over 7,700 lbs is 7.8%
Reply With Quote
  #181  
Old 01-07-2014, 10:03 AM
ard ard is offline
Resident Curmudgeon
Location: CA
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 9,357
Mein Auto: '12 X5 35d/E39M5/996TTX50
AFAIK, tongue weight isnt defined by a percentage of the trailer load. It is an actual value based on ....the force applied at the tongue!

You can load a trailer with 2500 lbs and have way more than 600 lbs tongue weight. And you can put 8000lb in a trailer and have a zero tongue weight.....

Any responsible manufacturer should specific a max tongue weight AND a maximum trailer weight. If you ship a car with a hitch in the USA you are REQUIRED to state this. Since BMW does not ship the X5 with a hitch, they avoid this regulatory requirement.
__________________
Keep it as simple as possible...but no simpler.

Last edited by ard; 01-07-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 01-07-2014, 12:16 PM
invisihitch invisihitch is offline
'Fest Sponsor
Location: Atlanta
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 270
Mein Auto: 2012 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbmw View Post
Daryl, thanks! So the tongue weight might actually be the limiting factor, not necessarily the towing weight, assuming you follow the 10%-rule. 600 lbs over 7,700 lbs is 7.8%
Finn- I would agree with you if I believed in a 10% "rule". However, I don't use 10% as a hard and fast rule, and neither do the Europeans. The custom in the U.S. of specifying the tongue-weight limit as 10% of the towed-weight limit is just that... an arbitrary custom or a rule of thumb. And that rule of thumb seems to be specific to North America. In European countries, it is much more common to see 7.5% or even as low as 5% in a vehicle-manufacturer's towing specs. Thus BMW's 7.8% spec is reasonable. But it really is somewhat arbitrary. The recommended ratio worldwide ranges from about 5% to about 15%, with the RV community being on the highest end.

As a practical matter, you want enough weight on the ball to provide sufficient friction to resist trailer "snaking" or repetitive swaying, but not so much weight that you damage the vehicle chassis.

Wind resistance at the top front of the trailer is generally what causes "lift"... where the trailer coupler begins to float too lightly on the ball and the trailer starts to snake. Sufficient tongue weight provides resistance to this, at least until you reach certain speeds. So towing speed and the wind profile of the trailer have a lot to do with how much tongue weight you need.

If you are towing a low-profile, V-hull boat versus a tall box trailer, the two wind profiles will be very different. You would need much more tongue weight with the tall box trailer than with the boat, assuming they weigh the same and you intend to drive the same speed.

The bottom line is that the X5 is fully capable of towing up to 7,700 lbs with a max tongue weight of 600 lbs. You just may have to travel slower with a high wind-resistance trailer than with a low wind-resistance trailer.

Daryl
daryl@invisihitch.com

Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 01-07-2014, 04:21 PM
kakalika's Avatar
kakalika kakalika is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston TX.
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 361
Mein Auto: 11 X5 35D, 03 530i Sport
[QUOTE=ItsRixter;8059910]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakalika View Post
I use this receptacle instead of the single 7 pin one. The BMW harness plugs directly into it. I believe it is made by the same company as the BMW receptacle that comes with the harness. It allows use of either a Flat 4 pin plug or the 7 pin.



From where? Model and website?
Got mine on Etrailer.com
__________________
Run flat tires? Nein Danke!
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 01-07-2014, 05:53 PM
finnbmw's Avatar
finnbmw finnbmw is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Atlanta, GA
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 838
Mein Auto: 2010 & 2012 X5 35d
Quote:
Originally Posted by invisihitch View Post
Finn- I would agree with you if I believed in a 10% "rule". However, I don't use 10% as a hard and fast rule, and neither do the Europeans. The custom in the U.S. of specifying the tongue-weight limit as 10% of the towed-weight limit is just that... an arbitrary custom or a rule of thumb. And that rule of thumb seems to be specific to North America. In European countries, it is much more common to see 7.5% or even as low as 5% in a vehicle-manufacturer's towing specs. Thus BMW's 7.8% spec is reasonable. But it really is somewhat arbitrary. The recommended ratio worldwide ranges from about 5% to about 15%, with the RV community being on the highest end.

As a practical matter, you want enough weight on the ball to provide sufficient friction to resist trailer "snaking" or repetitive swaying, but not so much weight that you damage the vehicle chassis.

Wind resistance at the top front of the trailer is generally what causes "lift"... where the trailer coupler begins to float too lightly on the ball and the trailer starts to snake. Sufficient tongue weight provides resistance to this, at least until you reach certain speeds. So towing speed and the wind profile of the trailer have a lot to do with how much tongue weight you need.

If you are towing a low-profile, V-hull boat versus a tall box trailer, the two wind profiles will be very different. You would need much more tongue weight with the tall box trailer than with the boat, assuming they weigh the same and you intend to drive the same speed.

The bottom line is that the X5 is fully capable of towing up to 7,700 lbs with a max tongue weight of 600 lbs. You just may have to travel slower with a high wind-resistance trailer than with a low wind-resistance trailer.

Daryl
daryl@invisihitch.com

Daryl, thanks! A very informative post. Learn something new every day.
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 01-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Bullymadison Bullymadison is offline
Registered User
Location: Boston
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3
Mein Auto: 2013 X5
A friend of mine got something in the mail with a sale on OEM BMW accessories. It advertised a hitch for $499.99 (or so). He threw the mailer away (he has a 2012 lease that is almost up). I just bought (12/13/2013) my X5 and I want a hitch. does anyone have that mailer or know how I can track down the promo. Surprisingly enough, my dealer is unable to locate the dea l!!!

thx
BM
__________________
2013 X5
2009 KTM 200 XC-W
2009 KTM 300 XC-W

2007 Turner 5- Pack (Franken bike)
2008 Turner Highline
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 01-09-2014, 12:25 PM
PAX5 PAX5 is online now
Freude am Fahren
Location: Pennsylvania
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 642
Mein Auto: X5 50i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullymadison View Post
A friend of mine got something in the mail with a sale on OEM BMW accessories. It advertised a hitch for $499.99 (or so). He threw the mailer away (he has a 2012 lease that is almost up). I just bought (12/13/2013) my X5 and I want a hitch. does anyone have that mailer or know how I can track down the promo. Surprisingly enough, my dealer is unable to locate the dea l!!!

thx
BM
I can do better than that ... use http://www.shopbmwusa.com and search under "locate a center". Next "BMW center name". Enter Flemington BMW as the center. Should come up at $472.50 for the e70 LCI (includes wiring harness). And don't forget the facia kit. If this doesn't work, PM me and I'll give you the parts guy phone # ... Shipping to Boston could kill the deal ... This thing is HEAVY! If you are a BMWCCA member, you get an additional discount I believe ...
__________________
PAX5
BMWCCA #20645
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 01-09-2014, 12:34 PM
vetaldj vetaldj is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Orange Co
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 297
Mein Auto: 2010 X5 35d
Got mine for about the same from local dealer with BMWCCA discount... Just call and ask. You can find it cheaper online but shipping will kill all savings.
__________________
2010 X5 35d Monaco Blue/Saddle Brown with Premium/Technology/Sport/Climat, 62K
SOLD - 1997 BMW 528i Silver, 116.5K

BMWCCA Member # 447308
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 01-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Bullymadison Bullymadison is offline
Registered User
Location: Boston
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3
Mein Auto: 2013 X5
Thanks guys - whts up with BMWCCA ? how do i join?
__________________
2013 X5
2009 KTM 200 XC-W
2009 KTM 300 XC-W

2007 Turner 5- Pack (Franken bike)
2008 Turner Highline
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 01-09-2014, 01:45 PM
vetaldj vetaldj is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Orange Co
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 297
Mein Auto: 2010 X5 35d
This is BMW club. You can join for $48 per year. It also gives you some cash back for purchase of next BMW (you need to be member for more then a year).

You can join at bmwcca.org, as a good gesture you can include somebody's ID (you can find it in signatures of responders) as referral.
__________________
2010 X5 35d Monaco Blue/Saddle Brown with Premium/Technology/Sport/Climat, 62K
SOLD - 1997 BMW 528i Silver, 116.5K

BMWCCA Member # 447308
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 01-09-2014, 01:47 PM
PAX5 PAX5 is online now
Freude am Fahren
Location: Pennsylvania
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 642
Mein Auto: X5 50i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullymadison View Post
Thanks guys - whts up with BMWCCA ? how do i join?
You may:
1. call 1-800-878-9292 to submit an application over the telephone. Please include the referring member's name and BMW CCA member number at the time the call is made, or
2. Fill out form - see attached.

Welcome to our club!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf join BMWCCA.pdf (1.38 MB, 11 views)
__________________
PAX5
BMWCCA #20645
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 01-26-2014, 04:56 PM
sburke91 sburke91 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Delaware, OH
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 129
Mein Auto: '11 X5 50i, '04 HD VRSCA
My Invisihitch hard at work today.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1791.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	172.2 KB
ID:	419061  
__________________
Sean Burke
2011 X5 50i
2004 HD VRSCA
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 02-15-2014, 07:01 AM
Rickm5X3 Rickm5X3 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Colorado
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 301
Mein Auto: M5 & X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by invisihitch View Post
Depending on how your X5 is trimmed out (wheel/tire pkg, leveling, etc), the top of our ball should end up between 18.5 and 19.5 inches off the ground using our standard-rise ball mount in an unloaded condition. We also have ball mounts with non-standard rises that will put the ball about 2 inches above or 2 inches below this standard height if your trailer requires such.

-Daryl
Daryl:

Any new options to get a little more height? I'm looking to buy a e70 M-Sport but concerned that the invisihitch won't get me the right height. On my current E70 X5, I run a 2 1/2 rise to get to 22" to the top of ball. If the invisihitch receiver is lower and the rise is 2 inches, I think I'll come up short.
__________________
2011 X5M Alpine White/Sakhir Orange, Eucalyptus, Spare tire!, Comfort, Soft Close, Tech, Rear Climate, Individual dash, Individual Audio, HUD, DVD, USB, Cold.
2008 X5 4.8i Space Gray/Tobacco, Premium, Sport (includes AD), Active Steering, HUD, Tech, Comfort, Cold, Climate Package, 3rd Row, Prem Audio, running boards, OEM hitch

Gone:
2005 X5 4.8is
2004 X5 4.4i Sport
2004 X3 3.0i 6MT
2002 M5
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 02-15-2014, 09:07 AM
invisihitch invisihitch is offline
'Fest Sponsor
Location: Atlanta
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 270
Mein Auto: 2012 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickm5X3 View Post
Daryl:

Any new options to get a little more height? I'm looking to buy a e70 M-Sport but concerned that the invisihitch won't get me the right height. On my current E70 X5, I run a 2 1/2 rise to get to 22" to the top of ball. If the invisihitch receiver is lower and the rise is 2 inches, I think I'll come up short.
First, I should point out that our "Standard Ballmount" is vehicle specific; selected to put the top-of-ball approximately 18-to-19 inches off the ground when paired with a specific vehicle. So, when we speak of a "Plus 2 Ballmount", we are referring to a ballmount with a sufficient rise to put the top-of-ball approximately 20-to-21 inches off the ground on your specific vehicle.

If you would like to measure, I can tell you that our "Plus 2 Ballmount" for the E70 will put the top-of-ball about 7.5 inches higher than the bottom edge of your fascia (assuming use of a standard 2-inch ball). On a typical E70 M-Sport, I believe that will put the top of a standard 2" ball at 20.5 inches off the ground.

If you need more height than that, we offer 2" balls that have extended rises... either 1 inch or 2 inches higher than a standard ball. Attached is a picture showing a standard 2" ball, a 2" ball with a 1-inch rise, and a 2" ball with a 2-inch rise.

Using our Plus 2 Ballmount with a 2-inch rise ball, the top-of-ball would be about 22.5 inches off the ground on your E70 M-Sport.

Daryl
daryl@invisihitch.com

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Invisihitch ball heights.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	422846  
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 02-18-2014, 02:13 PM
HIRISC HIRISC is offline
Registered User
Location: Minneapolis, MN (BRrrr)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 85
Mein Auto: 2013 X5-50i Ms/Mp
Great stuff Daryl. Thanks.
__________________
Go 50i or Go Home
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 03-26-2014, 07:10 PM
Rickm5X3 Rickm5X3 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Colorado
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 301
Mein Auto: M5 & X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by invisihitch View Post
First, I should point out that our "Standard Ballmount" is vehicle specific; selected to put the top-of-ball approximately 18-to-19 inches off the ground when paired with a specific vehicle. So, when we speak of a "Plus 2 Ballmount", we are referring to a ballmount with a sufficient rise to put the top-of-ball approximately 20-to-21 inches off the ground on your specific vehicle.

If you would like to measure, I can tell you that our "Plus 2 Ballmount" for the E70 will put the top-of-ball about 7.5 inches higher than the bottom edge of your fascia (assuming use of a standard 2-inch ball). On a typical E70 M-Sport, I believe that will put the top of a standard 2" ball at 20.5 inches off the ground.

If you need more height than that, we offer 2" balls that have extended rises... either 1 inch or 2 inches higher than a standard ball. Attached is a picture showing a standard 2" ball, a 2" ball with a 1-inch rise, and a 2" ball with a 2-inch rise.

Using our Plus 2 Ballmount with a 2-inch rise ball, the top-of-ball would be about 22.5 inches off the ground on your E70 M-Sport.

Daryl
daryl@invisihitch.com

Sorry for the delay but thanks much! No surprise that your business has grown based on your customer service and communication (and great product).
__________________
2011 X5M Alpine White/Sakhir Orange, Eucalyptus, Spare tire!, Comfort, Soft Close, Tech, Rear Climate, Individual dash, Individual Audio, HUD, DVD, USB, Cold.
2008 X5 4.8i Space Gray/Tobacco, Premium, Sport (includes AD), Active Steering, HUD, Tech, Comfort, Cold, Climate Package, 3rd Row, Prem Audio, running boards, OEM hitch

Gone:
2005 X5 4.8is
2004 X5 4.4i Sport
2004 X3 3.0i 6MT
2002 M5
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 04-07-2014, 08:03 AM
ama ama is offline
Registered User
Location: Gainesville, FL
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: Mercedes ML320CDI
So, is your X5 the V-8 or Turbo 6? I just installed the Invisihitch on my X3.5 with the intention of towing my enclosed motorcycle trailer weighing approx. 2,200 lbs. loaded. What is your experience when towing? Do you use Drive or Sport Drive? Do you manually change gears? I found that when I traverse any highways with elevation change that the transmission changes gears frequently. If I tow in SD, it never goes into 8th gear. Again, any recommendations? By the way, my Invisihitch installation went flawlessly with all of the software added to incorporate the great BMW towing options. I also added the Dinan Stage II software for added horsepower and torque..........it's a beast!!
thanks, ama
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 04-07-2014, 08:14 AM
blue dragon blue dragon is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Pickering/Toronto
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 703
Mein Auto: X5 35D
^^ You aren't even going to notice the trailer if you are towing 2k lbs.
__________________


| ZCW | ZPP | ZPS | ZRC | ZSP | ZTP | 322 | 2VA | 456 | 4AD | 4UB | 610 | 655 | 6FF | 6FL | Combox + CIC + LCI Headlight/Tailight retro |
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 04-07-2014, 08:32 AM
stewthebassman's Avatar
stewthebassman stewthebassman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Hudson, Quebec
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 852
Mein Auto: 07 E61 530xiT 2004 E53 X5
I just took possession of a CPO 2011 3.5d. Amazing drive, it's really a nice truck to travel in. I have out about 1000 kms on it in the last 9 days or so. Can't wait to start hauling our horse trailer with it! In the meantime our 2004 3.0 is still rigged for hauling duty. I'll be scouring this thread (again) to get the right setup specced out for our trailer.
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 04-07-2014, 09:44 AM
FredoinSF FredoinSF is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Bay Area and Reno
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,598
Mein Auto: 650i 330cic X5d MINI
Finally got mine installed. I was on the fence between OEM and Invisihitch.
After much research on this forum I ended up going for OEM kit with wiring harness. Main reason was the OE wiring harness was important to me since the car is still under warranty, as well as the price (after CCA discount and a little wheeling and dealing). On top of that my accessories from the Jeep GC can be re-used which was a consideration for overall pricing. The OEM hitch is a very hefty piece but it does require the bumper to be cut. If you're into esthetics at all costs, Invisihitch is a must. If you can live with visible hardware then the OEM is a good way to go IMO. The X5 is my "do it all" vehicle so I'm not as concerned about its looks as I would be on my 650 or 3 convertible.

First tow in a couple of weeks!
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 04-08-2014, 05:30 PM
invisihitch invisihitch is offline
'Fest Sponsor
Location: Atlanta
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 270
Mein Auto: 2012 X3
^ Agree that there is a price vs cut-your-bumper tradeoff between the invisihitch and the dealer hitch. But as for the wiring harness, both hitches come with the exact same OE harness. We get the harness from the same place the dealer does and it has the same BMW part number on it. Similarly your existing accessories slide into the invisihitch's removable 2" square receiver the same way the do in the dealer hitch, and we include the removable 2" square receiver in all our packages whether you order it or not. So, in fairness, its a true price vs cut-your-bumper decision. And I understand when people make the choice to cut and save money. I just want to make clear that other factors -- such as OE wiring harness and compatibility with existing accessories -- are not in play.

Daryl
daryl@invisihitch.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bike rack, trailer hitch


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms