Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation 3 series, chassis code F30. 2013 model year 328i and 335i sedans now in production. Read the F30 frequently asked question thread for all your basic question and dive into all the details in the ultimate F30 information thread.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:02 AM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post

I mentioned this in another post - BMW is suffering some now from their own innovation and success. Driving performance, handling, and dynamics technology is reaching its limit and now economies of scale are allowing everyone and their grandmother to have what used to be high-end technology. And then electronic/computer technology is so prolific everyone can have it and it's hard to keep up with all the advancements.

It's a brave, new automotive world automakers are facing.
Good post. That said, I love BMW's strategy. Instead of "The Ultimate Driving Machine" might as well be "Have It Your Way" because you can option up and customize the F30 to be anything you want moreso than any time in 3 Series history.

The Adaptive M Suspension is the big win in that regard. You can create a car that looks like a stately Luxury line and have it perform like an M-Sport. Or, conversely, create a car that looks like a Sports beast and have it soft and comfortable when necessary. Two engines, five trims, six packages, the M Accessories, it's quite a factory-custom car.

BMW has been straddling the line between Luxury/Comfort and Sport/Performance for decades, sometimes teetering more towards one side than the other. They finally said screw-it, just make both in a big way and let the buyer have at it. It's a huge win vs. the competition which tends to lock in on one side over the other.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Old 01-05-2013, 07:44 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 328i Sport Line
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
They finally said screw-it, just make both in a big way and let the buyer have at it. It's a huge win vs. the competition which tends to lock in on one side over the other.

BJ
But it comes with a price. The various packages ain't cheap... and if you get NONE of the options, the car is a bit bland.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:53 AM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by otonimus View Post
But it comes with a price. The various packages ain't cheap... and if you get NONE of the options, the car is a bit bland.
Never forget that first and foremost BMW is a Luxury car maker. The F30 is intended to be a fully loaded $50,000 car, period.

They offer it in a $36,000 stripped-down version, but that's not what it is. BMW doesn't design the 3 Series bottom-up. They design it top-down. Your callout is valid, but it's backwards. Do not ask why the $36,000 version is bland. It's supposed to be. It's what happens when you strip down a car that wasn't meant to be stripped down.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Old 01-05-2013, 09:09 AM
Worlds Foremost Authority

Mein Auto: 335i E93 - 750Lix

Drivers Club at Lime Rock
The Glen Club
International Motor Racing Research Center
BMWCCA
Cayman Club Nor'Easters
Madison Ave. Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (Only a Vice President)
Sports Car Club of America
Polish Racing Drivers of America (PRDA)
American Mural Project
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
Mount Washington Observatory
Society of Automotive Historians

Last edited by captainaudio; 01-05-2013 at 09:15 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:19 AM

Mein Auto: '98 M E36/7:'13 F30 RWD
Quote:
Never forget that first and foremost BMW is a Luxury car maker. The F30 is intended to be a fully loaded $50,000 car, period.

They offer it in a $36,000 stripped-down version, but that's not what it is. BMW doesn't design the 3 Series bottom-up. They design it top-down. Your callout is valid, but it's backwards. Do not ask why the $36,000 version is bland. It's supposed to be. It's what happens when you strip down a car that wasn't meant to be stripped down.

BJ
True, but something to consider...

The tech like Idrive, Nav, around view cameras all cost quite a bit to develop.

BUT.

Even the most stripped basic F30 features the unibody which had countless hours in both cad, clay, wind tunnels, and studied for crash worthiness. The drivetrain-engine, transmission and brakes, all tons of R&D. That is baked into the F30 regardless of what kind of trim is replaced. The plastic being replaced with wood or tires going up an inch, those are mainly things you see or touch. Granted they make a big difference, but it's the bones of the F30 that require the big investment and are included in the $36k stripper. That engineering is more BMW defining than all the crap we pile onto the $36k to make it a $50k car. It's only what BMW has HAD to do to keep up with our desire to turn our cars into 4 wheeled Smart Phones.

Putting the nice wood and metal and nicer time and tech up the wazu into a car with flex in the unibody, poor safety/crash worthiness, poor performing/underpowered/thirsty engines would be a waste and would not be a 3 series.

E36/7: Dinan/RMS stage 2+ blower@13lbs of BOOST! 18" BBS LM's, too much more to list
F30: 6mt, for sale 9/14

'06 Saab 9-5 wagon 5mt TUNED

Last edited by Jamesonsviggen; 01-05-2013 at 09:20 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:42 AM

Mein Auto: 2011 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris90 View Post
A 3500 lb car would have 1/2 (3500 lb) V^2 kinetic energy, while the KE of four 40 lb wheel/tires would be 2 (40lb) V^2. Add 11% and it would be 2 (44 lb) V^2.

8 /1750 lbs = 0.5%. Like losing 1 hp. Not anything you would notice.
The other way to look at it is, if you drop 10 lbs of unsprung weight at each corner, it is at least the equivalent of 250 lbs of sprung weight loss. Some argue up to 400 lbs of sprung weight loss if most loss is at the tires and outer rims. Can one feel the difference with or without a 250 lbs passenger in the back seat?
Old 01-05-2013, 09:57 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 335i Sport Sedan
Next time I'm on a race track, I'll keep in mind that the F30 doesn't handle as well as an E46.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Not Wearing Pants

Mein Auto: Moped
Quote:
Originally Posted by krash View Post
Next time I'm on a race track, I'll keep in mind that the F30 doesn't handle as well as an E46.
F30 will undoubtedly beat it around a track. Doesn't mean it's more fun to drive though...
Old 01-05-2013, 10:52 AM

Mein Auto: e90 m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by brkf View Post
F30 will undoubtedly beat it around a track. Doesn't mean it's more fun to drive though...
Oh it is still fun though!

BPM stage2 + servo tune - POS exhaust - catless - driver mod (ongoing)
Old 01-05-2013, 11:09 AM

Mein Auto: Traded M5 for Volt!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesonsviggen View Post
True, but something to consider...

The tech like Idrive, Nav, around view cameras all cost quite a bit to develop.

BUT.

Even the most stripped basic F30 features the unibody which had countless hours in both cad, clay, wind tunnels, and studied for crash worthiness. The drivetrain-engine, transmission and brakes, all tons of R&D. That is baked into the F30 regardless of what kind of trim is replaced. The plastic being replaced with wood or tires going up an inch, those are mainly things you see or touch. Granted they make a big difference, but it's the bones of the F30 that require the big investment and are included in the $36k stripper. That engineering is more BMW defining than all the crap we pile onto the $36k to make it a $50k car. It's only what BMW has HAD to do to keep up with our desire to turn our cars into 4 wheeled Smart Phones.

Putting the nice wood and metal and nicer time and tech up the wazu into a car with flex in the unibody, poor safety/crash worthiness, poor performing/underpowered/thirsty engines would be a waste and would not be a 3 series.
Agree. In many ways you could argue that the $36k "stripper" is the BEST BMW "Deal" since you get all the chassis, engine, ride, etc. benefits w/o all the "fluff"...heck, spend a whopping $1K more and get the DHP for most of the sports handling/comfort of the "fancy" versions. I recently experienced this same phenomenon with our own 2012 Volvo XC60 T6 SUV. We purchased the "fancy" R-Design with virtually all options (i.e. everything from more power - 325 hp/354 lbs ft of torque equating to 5.7 sec 0-60 times - to sports suspension, 20" rims, quicker steering, nav, comfort access, rear camera, park assist, two tone leather, blah, blah, blah). Anyway, a few months later we took it in for service and had a "bottom of the line" base XC60 as a loaner. It had the non-turbo 6 (240 hp/236 lbs ft) cloth interior, 17" rims, none of the options listed above. If you go to the Volvo website you will see that base model stickers for $35,245 vs. $50,745 for the loaded R-Design...a $15K+ delta.

In back to back test drives with the R-Design vs. base model the R-Design was obviously better. However, having the base model loaner for a full day made me realize the two cars were a LOT closer to each other than I would liked to have imagined. 90% of the time we are all just commuting or running errands...staring straight ahead...simply piloting our cars. We aren't using the Nav or bluetooth every second (OK, some of you poor b*stards are) or carving corners and we certainly aren't standing outside our cars staring at them. I'm not saying the extra features aren't nice...sure they are. I am simply pointing out that the base cars are a lot closer to the loaded versions in day to day use than one might imagine. You aren't generally buying a better car with the extras...just one with more toys and "nice to haves". It's your money though and at this price point most are buying tons of stuff in their lives that they don't need, but merely want..and that's OK. Just don't fool yourself into thinking that loaded M-sport you bought is a ton different than the base model sitting next to you at the light on 17" rims.

Last edited by cblandin; 01-05-2013 at 11:14 AM. Reason: dang typos
Old 01-05-2013, 11:33 AM
unbekannt

Mein Auto: 750Li Hi-Sec, '13 Actros
but the msport is only about 2-3 grand not 15
Old 01-05-2013, 11:43 AM

Mein Auto: Traded M5 for Volt!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris328 View Post
but the msport is only about 2-3 grand not 15
You missed the word "loaded"...as in "loaded M Sport" (aka "with all the options" - much more than 2-3 grand). It sort of reminds me of a trip to Best Buy where I stare at the wall of TVs and can see the slight differences between each model and compare all of the features and start talking myself into the one with a bunch of fancy stuff...once I get it home however, those comparisons are no longer present and the cheaper set is really just fine.

You can, of course, shop (as most of us do) somewhere in the middle.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:48 AM
unbekannt

even the fully loaded msport 335 as opposed to a baseline 328 is nowhere near 15k though
Old 01-05-2013, 11:55 AM
unbekannt

actually i take that back i just went and tried, looks like the msport 335 can be about 15k more than the base 328.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:59 AM

Mein Auto: '98 M E36/7:'13 F30 RWD
Many would feel poor with my lack of options in my MSport lol. I love it-just wish it had Xenons.

E36/7: Dinan/RMS stage 2+ blower@13lbs of BOOST! 18" BBS LM's, too much more to list
F30: 6mt, for sale 9/14

'06 Saab 9-5 wagon 5mt TUNED
Old 01-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Lost but making good time

Mein Auto: '11 335xi Sedan
Quote:
... you can option up and customize the F30 to be anything you want moreso than any time in 3 Series history.
I have to disagree with that. The Lines concept has done quite a bit to LIMIT choice, making it impossible to option out a 3 Series in certain combinations. In particular, blending luxury and sport is not as easy as it used to be, and that's how I and several friends & acquaintances preferred to build cars. An obvious example is saddle leather + sport seats. It used to be possible to build a "thug in an Armani suit," if you will. Now you can have the thug or the suit, but not both.

As the captain was saying about suspension technology, we want it all and with modern technology (in this case, just-in-time manufacturing) there is no reason we can't have it. Honestly, if I had to shop for an F30 tomorrow I don't know whether Luxury or (M) Sport would win out. My hope is that more freedom of choice is possible when I'm ready for the next one.

N47° 35' 30.13" E11° 10' 33.36" - End of break-in...you can guess what came next. BMW CCA
Old 01-05-2013, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brkf View Post
Who says?
Old 01-05-2013, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeichen311 View Post
I have to disagree with that. The Lines concept has done quite a bit to LIMIT choice, making it impossible to option out a 3 Series in certain combinations. In particular, blending luxury and sport is not as easy as it used to be, and that's how I and several friends & acquaintances preferred to build cars. An obvious example is saddle leather + sport seats. It used to be possible to build a "thug in an Armani suit," if you will. Now you can have the thug or the suit, but not both.

As the captain was saying about suspension technology, we want it all and with modern technology (in this case, just-in-time manufacturing) there is no reason we can't have it. Honestly, if I had to shop for an F30 tomorrow I don't know whether Luxury or (M) Sport would win out. My hope is that more freedom of choice is possible when I'm ready for the next one.
I had an E90. Now I am going through the process of getting an F30. I think it is easier to go to the extremes. i.e., all out sport, all out luxury. You can get anything in between, but you have to work a little harder to get to the place you want to be. Personally, I really like the lines they have.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:23 PM
ZHP = Patlabor

Mein Auto: Mini Clubmn,Odyssey,Miata
I think most people miss the greatest thing about the F30- great bones but can be customized as one chooses to use.

However, the biggest current detraction is the uber sporty version requires M performance parts and doesn't come in a package OOTB.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:05 PM

Mein Auto: '04 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
The other way to look at it is, if you drop 10 lbs of unsprung weight at each corner, it is at least the equivalent of 250 lbs of sprung weight loss. Some argue up to 400 lbs of sprung weight loss if most loss is at the tires and outer rims. Can one feel the difference with or without a 250 lbs passenger in the back seat?
this is incorrect if you do the math. Inertia is more like 1:1 with car weight (both are 1/2 mV^2), so dropping 10 lbs a wheel is more like dropping 20 lbs of car weight.

I dropped about 12 lbs a wheel on my ZHP, by replacing the 28lb stock wheels with 17 lb OZ wheels. I noticed zero change in acceleration (you wouldn't notice 44 lbs of weight loss).
Old 01-05-2013, 03:17 PM

Mein Auto: ~
Reducing unsprung weight improves handling tremendously. The impact on straight line acceleration is modest.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:41 PM
BMW CCA Member

Mein Auto: 10' 328i Cp;12' X5 35d
Quote:
Originally Posted by otonimus View Post
+1 Pony up boys!!

2010 328i M Sport Package, BMW Performance Exhaust & Short Shift Kit.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:48 PM
BMW CCA Member

Mein Auto: 10' 328i Cp;12' X5 35d
Quote:
Originally Posted by cblandin View Post
Agree. In many ways you could argue that the $36k "stripper" is the BEST BMW "Deal" since you get all the chassis, engine, ride, etc. benefits w/o all the "fluff"...heck, spend a whopping $1K more and get the DHP for most of the sports handling/comfort of the "fancy" versions. I recently experienced this same phenomenon with our own 2012 Volvo XC60 T6 SUV. We purchased the "fancy" R-Design with virtually all options (i.e. everything from more power - 325 hp/354 lbs ft of torque equating to 5.7 sec 0-60 times - to sports suspension, 20" rims, quicker steering, nav, comfort access, rear camera, park assist, two tone leather, blah, blah, blah). Anyway, a few months later we took it in for service and had a "bottom of the line" base XC60 as a loaner. It had the non-turbo 6 (240 hp/236 lbs ft) cloth interior, 17" rims, none of the options listed above. If you go to the Volvo website you will see that base model stickers for $35,245 vs. $50,745 for the loaded R-Design...a $15K+ delta.

In back to back test drives with the R-Design vs. base model the R-Design was obviously better. However, having the base model loaner for a full day made me realize the two cars were a LOT closer to each other than I would liked to have imagined. 90% of the time we are all just commuting or running errands...staring straight ahead...simply piloting our cars. We aren't using the Nav or bluetooth every second (OK, some of you poor b*stards are) or carving corners and we certainly aren't standing outside our cars staring at them. I'm not saying the extra features aren't nice...sure they are. I am simply pointing out that the base cars are a lot closer to the loaded versions in day to day use than one might imagine. You aren't generally buying a better car with the extras...just one with more toys and "nice to haves". It's your money though and at this price point most are buying tons of stuff in their lives that they don't need, but merely want..and that's OK. Just don't fool yourself into thinking that loaded M-sport you bought is a ton different than the base model sitting next to you at the light on 17" rims.
Buy the 36k car and then call Xzibit!

2010 328i M Sport Package, BMW Performance Exhaust & Short Shift Kit.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:51 PM
Worlds Foremost Authority

Mein Auto: 335i E93 - 750Lix
Extensive option lists that can radially change the character (and price) of a car is not a BMW innovation.
They have been around for years and have long been a staple of American Cars.

Below is a list of the options available on a 1968 Pontiac Firebird and this is not even a complete list as there was an "All Series Optional Equipment" list that included things like a heavy duty clutch etc.

1968 Pontiac Firebird Options & Accessories

Basic Group [Sample] 32 1
Protection Group [Sample] 2
Firebird Decor Group [Sample] 4
Mirror Group [Sample] 33 1
Lamp Group [Sample] 2
Firebird
1 BBL. OHC 6 Cyl. - Reg. Fuel - 250 Cubic Inch
3 Speed Man. - Col. Shift - E70x14 Black Wide Oval 34 1
Firebird Sprint
4 BBL. OHC 6 Cyl. - Premium Fuel - 250 Cubic Inch
3 Speed Man. - Floor Shift - F70x14 Black Wide Oval 34 2
Firebird 350
2 BBL. V8 - Reg. Fuel - 350 Cubic Inch
3 Speed Man. - Col. Shift - F70x14 Black Wide Oval 34 3
Firebird 350 HO
4 BBL. V8 - High Output - Premium Fuel - 350 Cubic Inch
Dual Exhausts - HO Side Stripes
3 Speed Man. - Col. Shift - F70x14 Black Wide Oval 34 4
Firebird 400
4 BBL. V8 - Premium Fuel - 400 Cubic Inch
Chrome Air Cleaner, Rocker Covers & Oil Cap
Dual Exhausts - Declutching Fan - Hood Scoops
3 Speed Man. - Floor Shift - F70x14 Red Wide Oval 34 5
Ram Air -w/Automatic or Close Ratio 4 Speed Only - Requires 361 & 3.90 Axle 34 7
400 HO 4 BBL. V8 -Eng. Opt. For Firebird 400 - Order in Place of 345 34 8

Transmissions
Hydra Matic - Available Firebird 400 only 35 1
Automatic-N.A. Firebird 400 2
3 Speed Man.-Fully Synchronized-Column Shift-N.A. Sprint or 400 3
4 Speed Man.-Fully Synchronized-Floor Shift 4
H.D. 3 Speed Man.-Fully Synchronized-Floor Shift-V-8 only 5
H.D. 3 Speed Man.-Fully Synchronized-Floor Shift-6 Cyl. only 6
Close-ratio 4 Speed Man -Floor Shift (required w/37s axle) 8

Axles
Safe-T-Track Rear Axle 36 1
Economy Axle 4
Performance Axle 8

Options & Accessories
Radio, Pushbutton-Man. Ant., Front [Sample] 38 2
Radio, Pushbutton-Man. Ant., Rear [Sample] 3
Radio, Pushbutton-AM/FM & Man. Ant., Front [Sample] 4
Radio, Pushbutton-AM/FM & Man. Ant., Rear [Sample] 5
Rear Seat Speaker-N.A. w/394 [Sample] 39 1
Sterio Tape Player-w/Radio Only [Sample] 4
Spare Tire Cover-Avail. w/702 only [Sample] 40 2
Defogger, Rear Window [Sample] 4
Door Edge Guards [Sample] 41 2
Dual Horns-Std. w/Cust. Trim 4
Mirror, Visor Vanity-R.H. [Sample] 42 1
Mirror, Visor Vanity-R.H. & L.H. [Sample] 2
Mirror, Outside Remote Control [Sample] 4
Seat Belts, Custom-Front & Rear-Includes Front Shoulder Belts [Sample] 43 1
Shoulder Belts-Rear Seat-w/431 only 2
Tachometer, Hood Mounted [Sample] 4
Cruise Control-w/351-2 & V-8 only [Sample] 44 1
Safeguard Speedometer 2
Rally Gauge Cluster [Sample] 4
Wire Wheel Discs [Sample] 45 2
Rally II Wheels [Sample] 3
Custom Wheel Discs [Sample] 8
Deluxe Wheel Discs-Std. w/Cust. Trim-Req. w/345-348 [Sample] 46 1
Deluxe Steering Wheel-Std. w/Cust. Trim [Sample] 2
Custom Sports Steering Wheel [Sample] 47 1
Console [Sample] 2
Clock, Electric-N.A. with 394 [Sample] 4
Dual Exhausts-Ord. w/343 only-N.A. 6 Cyl. [Sample] 48 1
Exhaust Extension(s) [Sample] 2
Delete HO Side Stripes-344 only 49 1
Deck Lid Release, Remote Control [Sample] 2
Rally Stripes-Std. w/344 4
Power Steering 50 1
Power Brakes [Sample] 2
Tilt Steering Wheel-N.A. w/ Std. Steering, Man. or Hyd. Col. Shift 4
H.D. 7 Blade Fan & Fan Clutch-V-8 only - Std. w/582 51 4
Disc Brakes, Front [Sample] 52 1
Custom Floor Shift Knob-Man. Trans. only [Sample] 4
Soft Ray Glass-All Windows [Sample] 53 1
Soft Ray Glass-Windshields only 2
Custom Pedal Trim Plates-Std. w/V8-Inc. w/Cust. Trim [Sample] 4
Power Top [Sample] 54 4
Power Windows [Sample] 55 1
Custom Trim Option [Sample] 55 4
Bucket Seat Adjuster, Manual-L.H. 56 4
Head Restraints [Sample] 57 2
Custom Air Conditioning-N.A. w/Sprint [Sample] 58 2
Rear Seat, Folding [Sample] 60 4
Ride & Handling Pkg.-(Springs & Shocks) 62 1
Floor Mats-Front Only [Sample] 63 1
Floor Mats-Rear Only 2
Koni Front and Rear Adjustable Shocks [Sample] 4
Lamp, Luggage [Sample] 65 2
Lamp, Underhood [Sample] 67 1
Lamp, Ignition Switch [Sample] 2
Radiator, H.D. - N.A w/582-STD. w/400 Eng. 68 1
Fan, Flexible - N.A w/582 [Sample] 2
Alternator, H.D. 55 Amp. & 61 Amp. Battery - STD. w/582 Eng. 69 2
Battery, H.D.-Std. w/344-345-348-582 [Sample] 70 1
Spare Tire-Conventional 2

Tires Cols. 71-72
E70 x14 Red- Wide Oval -w/341 only HC
E70 x14 White- Wide Oval -w/341 only HD
F70 x14 Red- Wide Oval MC
F70 x14 White- Wide Oval MD
195R x 14 White - Radial KM
Air Cleaner, Dual Stage H.D. [Sample] 73 1
Floor Mat. Rear Compartment [Sample] 2
Front Seat Shoulder Belts 75 4

Miscellaneous
Firebird Instrument Panel [Sample]
Child Safety Seat [Sample]
Deck-lid Luggage Carrier [Sample]
Removable Luggage Carrier-Karpak [Sample]
Ventilated Cushions [Sample]
Cushion Topper [Sample]
New Tissue Dispenser [Sample]
Car Compass [Sample]
Gas-cap Lock [Sample]
Spare Tire Lock [Sample]
Litter Basket [Sample]
Fire Extinguisher [Sample]
Highway Emergency Kit [Sample]
Engine Block Water Heater [Sample]

Drivers Club at Lime Rock
The Glen Club
International Motor Racing Research Center
BMWCCA
Cayman Club Nor'Easters
Madison Ave. Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (Only a Vice President)
Sports Car Club of America
Polish Racing Drivers of America (PRDA)
American Mural Project
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
Mount Washington Observatory
Society of Automotive Historians

Last edited by captainaudio; 01-05-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:03 PM
Freedom isn't free!!

Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
I ordered my first new car, a 1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham. Every option was an individual line item. I ordered almost every option available. Had it typed out similar to a window sticker with every option listed including the codes, MSRP, the invoice (from back when Edmunds was a quarterly paperback book). Bought it for $300 over invoice.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- Geo. Orwell

2006 330i Sonora w/ ActiveAutoWerke flash tune :-)
2004 330i ZHP Imola/NB - missed
2000 328i TiAg - gone but not forgotten

** Join the BMW CCA www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!! **

Last edited by tturedraider; 01-05-2013 at 07:05 PM.