Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys

Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
Looking to get some great BMW parts for your car? Get the latest info on sponsor group buys, new products or simply ask a site sponsor a question here!

Old 09-09-2014, 01:46 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: 2010 BMW 128i Cabriolet
Arrow Best H8 LED Angel Eye Value For BMW Owners!

The new Hellst XRT V3's are back in stock!

Quality | Performance | Value

Be sure to check out our website at www.bimmereyes.com for all of the details.
  • Eight high-intensity, high performance CREE LED's per bulb - 6500K...best match for xenons.
  • Two year, no hassle, no conditions warranty - best in the business! If your lights should ever fail within 2 years (rare), we will replace the defective components free of charge with free shipping.
  • We guarantee satisfaction of this high quality Hellst product. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason within 30 days, you can return them to BimmerEyes Inc. and we will pick up the shipping charges.
  • No special tools to install. New Hellst XRT V3 easy grip compact design makes it much easier to install than some other competitors.
  • Guaranteed no flickering or computer errors like so many other competitor products.
  • Best price for high quality, high performance H8 LED's with the best no risk purchase guarantee...just $145/set!

You can buy with confidence from BimmerEyes Inc. We have been in the angel eye business since 2010 and have always treated every customer with the highest level of service and respect.

Cheers,
Ross
BimmerEyes Inc.

www.bimmereyes.com

A proudly North American Supplier
Advertisement
Old 09-10-2014, 06:05 PM

Mein Auto: 2008 X5 4.8
Where are these units manufactured and do you have pictures that you can share?
Old 09-11-2014, 10:11 AM
'Fest Sponsor

Hello g0tb00st,

We included pictures in our last post of an X6 in daylight with the Hellst XRT V3's installed and a close-up of the Hellst XRT V3 bulb. These H8 bulbs are custom made to Hellst specifications by a high quality manufacturer in Asia.

There are many LED bulbs in the marketplace with all (including LUX) manufactured in China. Some are of good quality while many others are not. The Hellst XRT V3's come from a high end manufacturing facility, which is why there is such a strong warranty and customer satisfaction policy. You can buy with confidence and know that we won't leave you hanging if ever there is a warranty claim. Purchasing from a trusted North American supplier has many advantages.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ross
BimmerEyes Inc.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:29 AM

I was looking for pictures of other BMWs and night time shots as well. In any case, they seem reasonable given that they'll have a 2yr warranty. I'll pick up a set for my 08 E70.

Thanks,
Erik
Old 09-11-2014, 01:16 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Looking forward to doing business with you Erik!

Cheers,

Ross
BimmerEyes Inc.
Old 09-11-2014, 01:22 PM

One last question, what is the output of these units?
Old 09-12-2014, 09:42 AM
'Fest Sponsor

Hello Erik,

The output is 800 lumens and a powerful 60 watts.

Cheers,

Ross
BimmerEyes Inc.