Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys

Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
Looking to get some great BMW parts for your car? Get the latest info on sponsor group buys, new products or simply ask a site sponsor a question here!

Old 12-24-2013, 02:23 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: 07 335i 91 325i
Wu! Wraps who's ready for the next generation of Carbon Fiber Vinyl?!?!

hi everyone, i'd like to introduce some new products that are pretty fresh on the market right now from Vvivid Vinyl! keep in mind i have no affiliation with Vvivid Vinyl, i buy product like anyone else can, just promoting some new stuff that i think is LEGIT!! i have been using this stuff for the last 1-3months now and it is some pretty innovative stuff. i know you have all seen the matte or semi glossy carbon fiber vinyls by now. typically the 3M Di-Noc, 3M 1080, and Avery Supreme series vinyls which are pretty much the mainstream as of now. GREAT products, but i know a lot of guys STILL want that smooth to the touch, shiny, lots of depth look that real epoxied/clearcoated over carbon fiber achieves. now these products by Vvivid Vinyl are as CLOSE as your gonna get to the traditional carbon fiber look at this time!

so check it out & hit me up with any questions/quotes to get your parts wrapped! might do some kind of promo depending on the interest level!

Mark Wu
Wu! Wraps
206-707-6491
Renton Wa 98059

Vvivid Vinyl Tech Art Matte black carbon fiber (as of 12/24/2013 i have not used this yet, but have a roll on the way, will post pics of "my" work once i get it ):

Vvivid Vinyl Tech Art Gloss black carbon fiber (same as above just a super glossy version):

Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R carbon fiber (kinda in-between the 2 above, the cf pattern stands out more in either low or bright lighting):

Last edited by Wu! Wraps; 12-24-2013 at 02:27 PM.
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2014, 10:08 AM
'Fest Sponsor

BMW e46 4dr Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R Gunmetal vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, so tested out the new Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R Gunmetal carbon fiber vinyl on this BMW e46 sedan interior trim i had laying around. came out great! looks super legit, would be awesome in any color e46 combination! used 3M Primer94 along all edges or areas with tension for extra strength. this set is now up for sale for $200, free shipping!! Wu! Wraps

Old 02-01-2014, 10:10 AM
'Fest Sponsor

Vvivid Vinyl Tech Art gloss/matte carbon fiber

sup sup, so got my new rolls of the brand spankin new Vvivid Vinyl Tech Art series vinyls last week!! finally got around to testing them out today on some basic shape parts with minor curves. works great! so what you see here is the gloss & matte black carbon fiber. only 2 out right now.

look: both look great! however both are very dark... you could almost call this stuff stealth gloss/ stealth matte carbon fiber. the gloss one is super smooth and has lots of shine/reflection to it. but in darker lighting it looks like gloss black, when sun hits it you can see the cf but you gotta be up close. the matte one is more of a smooth satin feel, no reflection/glare. in darker lighting it looks like matte black, under sun you gotta be very close to see that it has a "ghost" carbon fiber in it. i'd say IF they were both allowev the carbon fiberto show through more, this could be a epic win!! not to say this is no good, but maybe a lil too stealth for most. but i can see where some guys might stealth!...

glue: both are the new Vivid8 series glue. works great, doesn't leave residue when repositioning, when stretching vinyl glue doesn't distort or break up. doesn't feel super sticky like 3M 1080/Oracal 970ra but does stick very good. feels a little less tacky than Avery Supreme. post heating tabs and edges is good, vinyl does not flip back at you in tension spots.

air release: no prob here.

stretch: pretty good, but this is prob not the most challenging test for the vinyl...

Wu! Wraps

Old 02-10-2014, 10:23 AM
'Fest Sponsor

Subaru Forester 2014 rear diffuser Vvivid Vinyl Tech Art Carbon Fiber vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps Seattle Wa

sup sup, more work on this one. 2014 Subaru Forester rear diffuser accent section wapped with Vvivid Vinyl Tech Art black glossy carbon fiber! came out great! nice and subtle accent, def gives the lower back end some more definition. used 3M Prime94 along all edges of this thing, cut with knifeless tape. super thick vinyl, and a bit challenging to work with, gotta get your stretches dead on with this stuff. owner is diggin tha new look! total job time was about 1hr. Wu! Wraps

Old 02-10-2014, 10:23 AM
'Fest Sponsor

BMW e92 interior trim Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R carbon fiber wrap vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps Seattle Wa

BMW e92 335i coupe interior trim wrapped with Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black carbon fiber. also wrapped the chrome trim on the steering wheel with Avery Supreme matte black. came out great! 3M Primer94 used along all edges that had tension in the vinyl, not as fast to instal as 3M 1080 or Avery Supreme, feels like your installing 3M DI-NOC films... have to be a lil more careful with stretching & relief cuts, but all in all well worth the time! so this would be a complete trim, includes the shift knob insert, rear seat sliding tray bezel and steering wheel trim (black part) or chrome parts. also installed some LED lights on this one earlier. total job time was about 5-6hrs with the LED lights instal. Wu! Wraps

Old 02-17-2014, 10:00 AM
'Fest Sponsor

BMW e90 328xi sport package interior Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R CF vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

chick owned BMW e90 328xi sport package interior trim wrapped with Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black carbon fiber. came out great! also did the steering wheel trim since it was peeling like always with the e9x cars. did the silver trim on the sides of the steering wheel trim in Oracal 970ra matte black (more satin tho), and lastly 3M 1080 black cf BMW roundel decals (haven't cut any yet in the new 4D yet...). total job time was about 3.5hrs or so. owner is very happy with the results! Wu! Wraps

Old 02-21-2014, 11:40 PM
'Fest Sponsor

BMW e90 interior trim Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R carbon fiber vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, another out of state job all the way from Garden City Kansas! so we got a OEM BMW e90 sport package interior trim here (notice the steering wheel trim). as always the rubbery stuff peels off the steering wheel trim, sanded it smooth a wrap. 3M Primer94 used along all edges with tension, and backside edges of areas with tension as well. came out great! total job time was about 2.5hrs or so. no more boring old brown wood for this e90 anymore! Wu! Wraps

Old 02-21-2014, 11:40 PM
'Fest Sponsor

2007 Honda TRX 400ex quad parts Vvivid Vinyl 4d True R Carbon Fiber vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, some part a old highschool buddy brought over. 2007 Honda TRX 400ex quad parts Vvivid Vinyl 4d True R CF. not the curviest bike parts, but still time consuming to wrap. lots of 3M Primer94 along all edges, some of the dips and curves as well. trimmed and Primer94 along all backside edges also. came out great! got a couple more parts to do on this thing when he's ready to go. total job time was about 3hrs on this one. Wu! Wraps

Old 02-24-2014, 06:45 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Subaru Forester Vvivid Vinyl Tech Art glossy black carbon fiber front lip accents vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

UPDATE: 2/24/14 got some pics from the owner of the front lip accents i wrapped for him. lust the sides cupping the foglight housings. used the same Vvivid Vinyl Tech Art glossy carbon fiber vinyl. came out great! nice touch to a sick front end! Wu! Wraps

Old 04-18-2014, 10:51 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mitsubishi Evo9 ARC splitters Vvivid Vinyl Tech Art Carbon Fiber vinyl wrap seattle wa

sup sup, more parts for the Evo9! decided to wrap the inner section of his ARC splitters in the Vvivid Vinyl Tech Art Gloss black carbon fiber to match the side skirt extensions! came out great! splitters are a bit pitted up but do look a lot better wrapped up! would've been nice to wrap these right when he got them to protect the oem plastic finish while still being stylish... total job time was about 30min on this one. Wu! Wraps

Old 04-18-2014, 10:51 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mitsubishi Evo9 sideskirt extensions Vvivid Vinyl Tech Art Carbon Fiber vinyl wrap seattle wa

sup sup, more work on tha homie's Evo9! so i previously wrapped these in 3M 1080 black cf about 2yrs ago, still looked good, but did take a good amount of abuse and looked worn out. so peeled it all off and wrapped again in the new Vvivid Vinyl Tech Art Glossy black carbon fiber. this is the new stuff that looks a bit like "ghost" carbon fiber since you can barely tell in low light, but really see it in very bright lighting. came out great! nice and glossy black looking until you really get up close, nice and subtle touch! owner is diggin it! total job time was about 1.5hrs on these. includes peeling old stuff off, cleaning, wrapping. Wu! Wraps

Old 05-23-2014, 07:56 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mercedes w211 E55 AMG Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R CF grill & DPE lips vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

this ones back again! this time i wrapped the front grill, tedious even tho i've done the same style grill 5 or 6 times now. done in many sections; 1st the big bezel and raised edge, then 8 horizontal bars, 3rd the vertical middle bar. lots of precise cutting and nice seam work... also wrapped the 3pc DPE wheels lip with the same material! lips looks super dope!! who you know got CF wrapped lips on some sick ass DPE wheels?!?!... owner is diggin tha new accents to complete the look he's going for. total job time was about 5.5-6hrs on this one... lots of tedious work! Wu! Wraps

Old 06-06-2014, 08:02 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mercedes C250 w204 coupe Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R Gunmetal spoiler vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, re-wrapped the rear spoiler on this one. 1st time was done in the Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black cf, got some moisture underneath and failed... so this time owner wanted some more contrast so went with the Gunmetal version. came out great! post heated the **** out of it to make sure there wasn't any trapped air underneath... we'll see how it goes this time. total job time was just under 1hr. owne is diggin tha contrast! Wu! Wraps

Old 06-06-2014, 08:04 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Subaru BRZ Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R carbon fiber roof wrap vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, lil evening job today. Subaru BRZ roof wapped with Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R carbon fiber! removed roof rails & antenna base for maximum converage. came out great! also did yellow foglights with the same chinese film i used for the headlights a while back. came out great! total job time was 1.5hrs on this one. owner is diggin tha new look! Wu! Wraps

Old 06-24-2014, 11:04 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Honda Civic Si engine bay side plastics Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R carbon fiber vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, lil job here. Honda Civic Si engine bay side trim pieces wrapped with Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black carbon fiber. came out great! a lil nice accent to dress up the engine bay. 2nd set of these i've done now. not hard, just use 3M Primer94 along all edges since they are engine bay parts. total job time was about 30min or so. Wu! Wraps

Old 06-24-2014, 11:07 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Audi S4 B8 interior trim Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R blk Carbon Fiber vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, been workin on this ride off and on for years! Audi S4 B8 interior trim wrapped with Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black CF. came out great! old aluminum finish had a couple dents and scratches so decided to refresh it all. also did the 2 parts on the sides of the guage cluster for a more even look. owner is very happy with the outcome! total job time was about 3.5hrs on this one. Wu! Wraps

Old 06-24-2014, 11:07 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mazda RX8 trunk Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black Carbon Fiber vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, owner dropped off his trunk for wrapping. off a Mazda RX8, would've been a bit easier on car, but we got it. came out great! used 3M Primer94 along all back edges for maximum bond around some aggressively stretched edges. total job time was about 1.5hrs on this one. Wu! Wraps

Old 07-07-2014, 04:19 PM
'Fest Sponsor

BMW e46 M3 vert interior trim Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R Carbon Fiber vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, another out of state job, this ones from Kentucky! oem brushed aluminum finish was chipped, scratched, dented, u name it it had it... wrapped them up with the Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black carbon fiber and it looks great now! couple more parts on the way to complete this interior, stay tuned. total job time so far was about 2.5hrs i think... Wu! Wraps

Old 07-07-2014, 04:20 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Toyota MR2 vent accents & roof spoiler Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R Carbon Fiber vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup some pretty nice accent parts for a Toyota MR2! had to sand down the cheap primer/gel coat on these to get them smooth enough for wrap. did the spoiler in 2 sections; 1st the bottom side, 2nd the top side so seam is facing down. side vent accents were not as hard as they look, just a lil time consuming. came out great tho! owner is diggin tha new look! total job time was about 2hrs on these. Wu! Wraps

Old 07-07-2014, 04:23 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Nissan GT-R Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R Carbon Fiber lip kit Avery Supreme gloss black roof vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, so tha homie just picked this up a couple weeks ago! Nissan GT-R 2009 with only 11k miles!... so i wrapped the front lip, sideskirts, rear lip, front bumper middle accent, under mirror base, hood vents all with Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black carbon fiber. then we wrapped the roof and antenna with Avery Surpeme gloss black, lastly smoked the center of taillights & front amber lights with Oracal 8300 dark grey transparent smoke film. came out great! owner is diggin tha new subtle look! might be doing some more work on this one in the future, stay tuned! total job time was about 11hrs... Wu! Wraps

Old 08-04-2014, 11:16 PM
'Fest Sponsor

2012 Honda CBR 1000rr fairings Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black carbon fiber Avery Supreme matte black vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, finally got a chance to start on some parts for my homies bike! 2012 CBR 1000rr lower fairing wrapped in Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black carbon fiber & visor wrapped in Avery Supreme matte black. not as hard as it looks as far as the lower fairing goes, did it in 3 sections with the seams on the bottom. also did 2 small seams for the vent area for reliability. so far so good! this is about 1.5hrs so far. stay tuned for side fairings in Avery Supreme brushed aluminum, front noise fairing in Avery Supreme matte black to match visor, and maybe a rear fairing in sumthin... Wu! Wraps

Old 08-04-2014, 11:16 PM
'Fest Sponsor

1991 Yamaha Super Jet Jet Ski Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black CF vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, don't do many of these things, not the easiest thing to do either!... owner dropped it off disassembled at least, broken down into 4 sections. wrapped it up in Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black carbon fiber! came out crazy lookin!! **** looks like a stealth torpedo or sumthin, can't wait to see fully assembled pics and maybe some water shots of this thing! lots of tedious cutting/seaming on this one. no way in hell you could do some of these parts in 1 or 2 pieces... also had to sand the **** out of it to get the old decal glue smoothed out enough to be wrapped... also going from white to black is a challenge in itself... all in all i think i have 10-12hrs into this thing!!... owner is pumped about it, and can't wait to get it out on the water! Wu! Wraps

Old 08-04-2014, 11:19 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Acura TL 2004 interior trim Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R Black CF vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, good friend of a friends new 2004 Acura TL! interior trim was BEAT! oem silvery metal checkered pattern stuff all rubbed/faded off, some small dings here n there, awful... OEM hydrograph'd carbon fiber pattern scratched up, and not quite a great pattern to begin with... really aged the car to say the least. so wrapped it all up with some Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black carbon fiber! wrapped the door trims, shift surround/2 lids on car. driver vent, dash trim, 2x long center console trims wrapped off car. came out great! really a nice refresh to a nice interior! owner is pumped about the new look as is all his buddies. total job time was about 3.5hrs on this one. Wu! Wraps

Old 08-04-2014, 11:20 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Lexus IS300 interior trim Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black carbon fiber & Oracal 8300 dark grey smoked lights vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, homie just gotta Lexus IS300! the oem hydrographed red wood was killin'em so decided to wrap it up with Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black carbon fiber, now interior is much cleaner and more sporty lookin, no more eye sores in the cabin! also smoke the headlights, foglights, taillights, rear bumper reflectors all with Oracal 8300 dark grey transparent smoke film. came out great! hid some of the imperfections and oxidation from the headlights very nicely and gave the car a much more aggressive look! owner is diggin tha 1st round of mods! might be doing some more stuff on this one in the near future, stay tuned! total job time was about 5-6hrs on this one... these taillights are always a challenge... Wu! Wraps

Old 08-04-2014, 11:20 PM
'Fest Sponsor

VW Golf MK3 hood Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R Black carbon fiber hood vinyl wrap Wu! Wraps seattle wa

sup sup, a lil quickie job for a homie. VW Golf MK3 hood wrapped with Vvivid Vinyl 4D True R black cf. came out great! removed nozzles for maximum coverage. OEM paint on hood is showing signs of aging and owner wanted to do a lil sumthin to refresh the look. 4D CF son! owner is very happy with the new look! also slapped on a new 4D CF Gunmetal decal! Wu! Wraps