Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Old 01-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011-AW 535i Cinimon Int
Looking for wheel options so...how about some fun...

First off, Happy New Year and best wishes to all

Now that snow is on the ground and my summer wheels are in storage, I started thinking...why not look for a new set of summer wheels

I love my BMW 311 stylee wheels but two summers is enough. My catch 22 is that all I ever like is a simple 5 spoke wheel that extends spokes to the lip and no deep lip on my wheels...I might live on the edge and consider a 6 spoke..

What I really like is a the newer style concave wheels because I think they look a lot more aggressive

So I started looking around on line and found four wheels, 3 look the same to me and wondering if anyone has any experience with either wheel. I have had Vossens in the past and liked them, but not the same style below I would consider my 5 series.

Maybe I am crazy, three wheels all look the same and the Lexani is a bit different

From a price point, the Stance, Giovanni and Lexani are very close less than 450.00 each, but the Vossens tickle 600.00 each in Toronto

As far as color, I like the chrome lip and machined Stance option or perhaps the machined and black combo each wheel offers that I think will look nice on my AW

Any thoughts, opinions , pictures if you have any on your ride, or shops you recomend that I could order on line etc would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

1-Giovanni Mecca
2-Lexani-R 5
3-Stance-C5
4-Vossen CV3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BPGiovanni.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	356496   Click image for larger version

Name:	BPR-Five_150_a2_detail.jpg
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	356497   Click image for larger version

Name:	BPstancesc5machinedsilver1.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	356498   Click image for larger version

Name:	BPVVSCV3-MSM-NL-angle-1.jpg
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	356499  
Artic White
Cinnamon Interior
M-Appearence Package
Technology Package
Executive Package
20 inch 311 Wheels
20 inch Michelin Pilot Super Sports
255/35/20 / 285/30/20

Last edited by TOPVIEW; 01-07-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Advertisement