Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > General BMW

General BMW
Use this forum to talk about general BMW news/stories and to chat with fellow enthusiasts about the direction that BMW is going in for their cars and/or motorcycles!

Old 01-12-2013, 10:30 AM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: 2011 Saab 9-5 Turbo4
OE BMW Delivery Schedule Update

Hi All,

My name is Matt. I'm the owner of eEuroparts.com. This is my first post and I wanted to bring everybody some good news. With the new year we've been refocused on BMW parts here at eEuro. We've agreed to a new delivery schedule on our OE BMW parts. We now get daily deliveries of Genuine BMW. We've been doing this for about two weeks and it looks like our lead-time on any special order parts or not in stock parts has been cut from the 5-7 business days currently displayed on the web site to 2-3 business days from your order to when it leaves our warehouse. Ideally over the next few months we will be direct stocking a lot more of the parts you need but in the interim we can get you whatever you'd like much faster than before.

Additionally if you call in before 1 PM we can get special order parts in 1-2 days. So if there is something that you have that's critical we can have it next day in many situations.

If you haven't visited the web site recently I hope that you do. If there is anything you need feel free to PM me or email me at matt AT eeuroparts DOT com.

Thanks,

Matt
eEuroparts.com Owner
Advertisement
Old 01-12-2013, 02:22 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: bmw
cool news here

Sent from my XT557 using Bimmer App
Old 01-13-2013, 12:36 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: 2011 Saab 9-5 Turbo4
Also just in case people haven't seen this post before we do offer a bimmerfest user discount using code "BIMMERFEST" is 5% off on order over $99.