Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > F12 / F13 (2012 - Current)

F12 / F13 (2012 - Current)
The all new 3rd generation 6 series coupe (F13) and convertible (F12) forum. The F06 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe forum is here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-15-2012, 11:36 PM
southern6er22's Avatar
southern6er22 southern6er22 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Mobile, AL
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,553
Mein Auto: BMW 2012 650i xDrive
What's Under the Tree of a 6er Owner

It's been a while since we've had a somewhat random discussion thread, so I thought I'd start one.

What made the short list this year? As 6er owners, we tend to have expensive tastes when it comes to our toys. I'm interested in seeing what's hot this year. Most of us, I presume, can just buy what we want when we want it and don't have to wait for Santa, thus gift ideas are hard to find.

For me, the 2-day M Course (taking it in 01/2013) is a big part of my Christmas. Aside from that, it's probably going to be chocolate from Vosges and Godiva, a new pair of Ray Ban's, and whatever else my mom decides to surprise me with.
__________________

650i xDrive Coupe (2012), Carbon Black/Black/Gray Poplar, M Sport, Full LEDs, 20" 373M Wheels, ARS,
HUD, CWP, Premium Sound, Nappa Dash w/ Contrast Stitching, Ceramic Controls, BMW Apps, PCD
http://www.youtube.com/user/Southern6er22
http://southern6er22.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 12-16-2012, 04:43 AM
Bönz's Avatar
Bönz Bönz is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Michigan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 427
Mein Auto: 650i
Sounds like a bragging thread, but since you asked.

iPhone 5; new MacBook Pro, Nest thermostat (if you're an Apple fan you'll love this thing), BMW winter wheel/tire set (more of a necessity), full chrome olympic curl bar, a pair of NB 624s and these really cool Kobalt screwdrivers that torque the same direction even when you twist the handle in the opposite direction.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-16-2012, 06:44 AM
southern6er22's Avatar
southern6er22 southern6er22 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Mobile, AL
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,553
Mein Auto: BMW 2012 650i xDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bönz View Post
Sounds like a bragging thread, but since you asked.

iPhone 5; new MacBook Pro, Nest thermostat (if you're an Apple fan you'll love this thing), BMW winter wheel/tire set (more of a necessity), full chrome olympic curl bar, a pair of NB 624s and these really cool Kobalt screwdrivers that torque the same direction even when you twist the handle in the opposite direction.
Haha. Not a bragging thread - at least no more of one than a most of the threads discussing our 6ers

Which MacBook are you getting? I ask because I'm probably getting a new one in the next 6-8 months. I'm still using the one I got when I started college, so it's time for a new one. The current one is a little slow and can't hold a charge (and eats new batteries so they won't hold a charge). I'm tempted to go for the Retina display version given it's lighter weight and looks, but I'm still not convinced that justifies $800.

I'm going to have to check out that nest thermostat - never seen that before. Very cool concept.
__________________

650i xDrive Coupe (2012), Carbon Black/Black/Gray Poplar, M Sport, Full LEDs, 20" 373M Wheels, ARS,
HUD, CWP, Premium Sound, Nappa Dash w/ Contrast Stitching, Ceramic Controls, BMW Apps, PCD
http://www.youtube.com/user/Southern6er22
http://southern6er22.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-16-2012, 08:05 AM
TopDownInFL's Avatar
TopDownInFL TopDownInFL is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,651
Mein Auto: 2012 650 Coupe
Since my wife never knows what to get me, I've waited patiently for the cargo net for the trunk.
__________________
Nick / TopDownInFL (sans the "top down")

2012 650 Coupe - Alpine White / Black Interior / M Package / Premium Sound
Previous Bimmers:
2008 650i Convertible - Monaco Blue / Saddle Brown Pearl Leather / Premium Sound / Sport / Cold / Comfort Access / Lane Departure / HD Radio / Sat Radio
2004 645Ci Convertible - Reverse Sensors / Reverse Camera / Retro iPod
2005 545i Sedan
2003 330Ci Convertible
2001 330Ci Coupe
1998 323i Convertible
1995 318i Sedan
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-16-2012, 10:56 AM
hammadurb hammadurb is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Tampa, FL
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 310
Mein Auto: 2009 BMW 750li
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDownInFL View Post
Since my wife never knows what to get me, I've waited patiently for the cargo net for the trunk.
You might want to look at the trunk mat that comes with a collapsible box. The box comes in very handy.
__________________
2013 BMW M5

Alpine White - Silverstone II Extended Merino Leather - Driver Assistance Package - Executive Package - 20" M light alloy wheels Style 343M - Bang & Olufsen Sound System - M Performance Black Kidney Grille


12 650i / 09 750li / 06 750li / 03 745li / 00 540i
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-16-2012, 02:05 PM
djsaad1 djsaad1 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: austin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 704
Mein Auto: range rover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bönz View Post
Nest thermostat (if you're an Apple fan you'll love this thing),

I am not much of an apple fan (both the fruit and the company), but I do really like my nest thermostat. great device.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Soldes Soldes is offline
Registered User
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 61
Mein Auto: 2013 640i Coupe
What do I want for Christmas....?

Health and happiness for mysefl, my family, and for all the members of this forum and their families. The fact that we are fortunate enough to drive a BMW 6 series, usually means that we have been able to achieve many of our life's material goals.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-16-2012, 04:21 PM
ProRail ProRail is offline
"Clunker" *****
Location: Columbia MD
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,599
Mein Auto: 1999 BMW 528A--165K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldes View Post
What do I want for Christmas....?

Health and happiness for mysefl, my family, and for all the members of this forum and their families. The fact that we are fortunate enough to drive a BMW 6 series, usually means that we have been able to achieve many of our life's material goals.
Amen...but I'm still very happy with my 5er. It's all the car I have ever lusted after.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-16-2012, 05:15 PM
EmM HoLLa's Avatar
EmM HoLLa EmM HoLLa is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northern, VA
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 554
Mein Auto: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern6er22 View Post
Haha. Not a bragging thread - at least no more of one than a most of the threads discussing our 6ers

Which MacBook are you getting? I ask because I'm probably getting a new one in the next 6-8 months. I'm still using the one I got when I started college, so it's time for a new one. The current one is a little slow and can't hold a charge (and eats new batteries so they won't hold a charge). I'm tempted to go for the Retina display version given it's lighter weight and looks, but I'm still not convinced that justifies $800.

I'm going to have to check out that nest thermostat - never seen that before. Very cool concept.
I just ordered a new Mac Book pro myself this evening... I flirted with the retina display but the lack of storage for my extensive music collection just wasn't going to fly..

I would really like a Gold Presidential Rolex watch for Christmas... Couldn't make a plausible 'business case' to my fiancé to make that purchase only a few months after buying my Sixer... Maybe next year... Haha... Hope everyone enjoys themselves during the holidays...
__________________
2012 650i

Last edited by EmM HoLLa; 12-16-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-16-2012, 07:41 PM
southern6er22's Avatar
southern6er22 southern6er22 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Mobile, AL
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,553
Mein Auto: BMW 2012 650i xDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldes View Post
What do I want for Christmas....?

Health and happiness for mysefl, my family, and for all the members of this forum and their families. The fact that we are fortunate enough to drive a BMW 6 series, usually means that we have been able to achieve many of our life's material goals.
+1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmM HoLLa View Post
I just ordered a new Mac Book pro myself this evening... I flirted with the retina display but the lack of storage for my extensive music collection just wasn't going to fly..
Yeah, I struggle to justify the Retina for any reason other than the body and design - stupid, I know. Even though my eyes have become accustomed to the high definition Retina displays on my phone and iPad as well as our TVs, 95% of the time my 4-year-old MacBook Pro's display is satisfactory. That damn B&O system is going to forever haunt me for choosing the cheaper option...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmM HoLLa View Post
I would really like a Gold Presidential Rolex watch for Christmas... Couldn't make a plausible 'business case' to my fiancé to make that purchase only a few months after buying my Sixer... Maybe next year... Haha... Hope everyone enjoys themselves during the holidays...
Speaking of watches, I need some advice from you watch aficionados. I need a good starter "grown up watch." Anything in the $2000 to $3000 range that's decent and worth the money, or do I need to increase that range to get something good? I'm clueless when it comes to high-end watches, so any advice on a good starter would be appreciated.
__________________

650i xDrive Coupe (2012), Carbon Black/Black/Gray Poplar, M Sport, Full LEDs, 20" 373M Wheels, ARS,
HUD, CWP, Premium Sound, Nappa Dash w/ Contrast Stitching, Ceramic Controls, BMW Apps, PCD
http://www.youtube.com/user/Southern6er22
http://southern6er22.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-16-2012, 08:30 PM
Soldes Soldes is offline
Registered User
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 61
Mein Auto: 2013 640i Coupe
Watches

Ahh... Mr Southern, you are making all the right moves; in your 20's, with a 6er, now looking for a fine timepiece... It appears that the world is your oyster my friend.
Now on to the watch question: There are different levels of "fine" time pieces; at the very top of the food chain (over $10,000), you have the Patek Philippe's, Vacheron Constantin, Jaeger Le Coultre, Blancpain etc . For entry level, now days, anything made of gold, starts at $7,000 and up. So, Stainless steel probably should be your target in the price range that you mentioned. My recomendation is to look at brands like: Maurice Lacroix, Girard perregaux, Zenith, Frederick Constant (swiss brand up and coming), Cuervo y Sobrino etc; they have nice watches that will not set you back too badly. There is also a huge pre-owned market of timepieces that could save you some coin, if you know what you are doing.
The bottom line is: watches are a lot like cars and women; One should go after the one that catches your eye, and makes you feel that you can't do without..
Hope this helps

Last edited by Soldes; 12-16-2012 at 08:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-16-2012, 08:31 PM
640GC's Avatar
640GC 640GC is offline
(aharding)ED #1 Sept 2012
Location: Lubbock, TX & Oahu, HI
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 451
Mein Auto: BMW GC & MB SL500
Hopefully a radar detector! Just can't get the Autobahn driving out of my system. Hard to go slow stateside.

Don't really need anything. Have a Merry Christmas everyone.
__________________

2013 F06 640i Gran Coupe Carbon Black | M Sport Package | Amaro Brown Merino Leather | Fine Line Oak Wood Trim | Driver Assistance Package | Luxury Seating Package | Bang & Olufsen | Ceramic Controls | BMW Apps | Full LED Lighting
ED Trip Report - September 2012
Post your Neuschwanstein Castle photo here
Hawaii Vacation Rentals
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-16-2012, 09:11 PM
southern6er22's Avatar
southern6er22 southern6er22 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Mobile, AL
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,553
Mein Auto: BMW 2012 650i xDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldes View Post
For entry level, now days, anything made of gold, starts at $7,000 and up. So, Stainless steel probably should be your target in the price range that you mentioned. My recomendation is to look at brands like: Maurice Lacroix, Girard perregaux, Zenith, Frederick Constant (swiss brand up and coming), Cuervo y Sobrino etc; they have nice watches that will not set you back too badly.
Thanks for the info. I have no idea what I want at this point, but I figured I'd start soliciting some opinions Spending $7k+ on a watch is a bit rich for me right now - trying to be good . I guess I might just have to wait a little longer to be a real grown up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldes View Post
The bottom line is that watches are a lot like cars and women: One should go after the one that catches your eye and makes you feel that we can't do without.
Sounds like good advice to me. Reminds me of the wise words of my good friend, Mr. Intin, "If it files, floats, or f*cks, it's cheaper to rent than buy."

Okay, not really the same thing, but both are good life lessons

Quote:
Originally Posted by 640GC View Post
Hopefully a radar detector! Just can't get the Autobahn driving out of my system. Hard to go slow stateside.

Don't really need anything. Have a Merry Christmas everyone.
Thank God for the HUD. It is the only thing that keeps me honest. Comfort/Comfort+ is my friend in the rain as it mellows out my throttle happiness.
__________________

650i xDrive Coupe (2012), Carbon Black/Black/Gray Poplar, M Sport, Full LEDs, 20" 373M Wheels, ARS,
HUD, CWP, Premium Sound, Nappa Dash w/ Contrast Stitching, Ceramic Controls, BMW Apps, PCD
http://www.youtube.com/user/Southern6er22
http://southern6er22.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:07 AM
Bönz's Avatar
Bönz Bönz is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Michigan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 427
Mein Auto: 650i
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern6er22 View Post
Haha. Not a bragging thread - at least no more of one than a most of the threads discussing our 6ers

Which MacBook are you getting? .
Already got it. Didn't splurge for the retina display. Not worth it to me. I just got the regular 13" i5 Pro. My wife has a 15" i7, but for what I do, the 13" is fine.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
miotoo miotoo is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 306
Mein Auto: F10 520d
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern6er22 View Post
+1.

Speaking of watches, I need some advice from you watch aficionados. I need a good starter "grown up watch." Anything in the $2000 to $3000 range that's decent and worth the money, or do I need to increase that range to get something good? I'm clueless when it comes to high-end watches, so any advice on a good starter would be appreciated.
Tag Heuer.
__________________

F10 520d born 11.04.2011 Deep Sea Blue

205, 230, 322, 403, 415, 423, 428, 430, 431, 459, 464, 465, 494, 502, 508, 522, 524, 534, 548, 609, 614, 615, 620, 644, 654, 676, 698, 851, 879, 962, 1CA, 1CB, 1CD, 2K1, 2PA, 3AG, 4AT, 4UR, 5AC, 6AA, 6AB, 6FL, 6NF, 6NR, 6VC, 8KA, 8TF, 8TL, 8TN, 8V1
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-25-2012, 08:59 AM
TopDownInFL's Avatar
TopDownInFL TopDownInFL is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,651
Mein Auto: 2012 650 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDownInFL View Post
Since my wife never knows what to get me, I've waited patiently for the cargo net for the trunk.
Santa listened. There was a cargo net under the tree this year!
__________________
Nick / TopDownInFL (sans the "top down")

2012 650 Coupe - Alpine White / Black Interior / M Package / Premium Sound
Previous Bimmers:
2008 650i Convertible - Monaco Blue / Saddle Brown Pearl Leather / Premium Sound / Sport / Cold / Comfort Access / Lane Departure / HD Radio / Sat Radio
2004 645Ci Convertible - Reverse Sensors / Reverse Camera / Retro iPod
2005 545i Sedan
2003 330Ci Convertible
2001 330Ci Coupe
1998 323i Convertible
1995 318i Sedan
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-25-2012, 09:48 AM
dunderhi's Avatar
dunderhi dunderhi is offline
0-60 in 4 secs or less!
Location: MD
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,964
Mein Auto: '13 X5M, 650xi
An X5M.
__________________


2013 X5M ........ 2013 650xi ...... 2011 550xi (ret) 2011 335d (ret)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-25-2012, 03:20 PM
southern6er22's Avatar
southern6er22 southern6er22 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Mobile, AL
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,553
Mein Auto: BMW 2012 650i xDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderhi View Post
An X5M.
Someone must've been really good this year

The following isn't the most exciting gift in the world (especially compared to an X5 M ), but it's a pretty cool little gadget. Hopefully this will prevent me from being an idiot with my tire pressures in the future. It's a bit overkill for the job, but it beats the little pop out sticks. A 6er driver can't be bothered with troubles like eye strain or kneeling next to the tires. Jk, but really...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1356473994.887856.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	354597   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1356474003.727763.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	354598   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1356474010.777429.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	354599   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1356474017.679709.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	354600   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1356474025.246194.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	354601  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1356474033.112228.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	354602  
__________________

650i xDrive Coupe (2012), Carbon Black/Black/Gray Poplar, M Sport, Full LEDs, 20" 373M Wheels, ARS,
HUD, CWP, Premium Sound, Nappa Dash w/ Contrast Stitching, Ceramic Controls, BMW Apps, PCD
http://www.youtube.com/user/Southern6er22
http://southern6er22.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-25-2012, 03:36 PM
x3brian x3brian is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Sacramento CA
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,007
Mein Auto: X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern6er22 View Post

Speaking of watches, I need some advice from you watch aficionados. I need a good starter "grown up watch." Anything in the $2000 to $3000 range that's decent and worth the money, or do I need to increase that range to get something good? I'm clueless when it comes to high-end watches, so any advice on a good starter would be appreciated.
Definitely stainless steel.

I would recommend:

1) rolex date 115210 stainless steel. Current model retails for around $6400 but not unheard of to find closer to $5000 especially for new 2009 models. Old models still sell for around $5000 (same design since the 50s).

2) stainless steel rolex submariner.

3) omega seamaster. Closer to $3k.

The rolex will hold its value well over time...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Itinj6's Avatar
Itinj6 Itinj6 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New Jersey
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,471
Mein Auto: 2012 650i Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern6er22 View Post
Sounds like good advice to me. Reminds me of the wise words of my good friend, Mr. Intin, "If it files, floats, or f*cks, it's cheaper to rent than buy."

Okay, not really the same thing, but both are good life lessons
Nice lol. You remember young padawan.

As for watches, I got a Sony Smartwatch lol. Not expensive or stylish but extremely useful if you have an Android cellular device. Pure technology geek stuff at its finest. I usually don't like wearing jewelry or anything on my wrists for that matter but this little piece is so useful, I deal with it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Bimmer App

Last edited by Itinj6; 12-25-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-26-2012, 12:56 AM
JONNYCHIRO JONNYCHIRO is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Tampa FL
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,183
Mein Auto: 2014 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itinj6 View Post
Nice lol. You remember young padawan.

As for watches, I got a Sony Smartwatch lol. Not expensive or stylish but extremely useful if you have an Android cellular device. Pure technology geek stuff at its finest. I usually don't like wearing jewelry or anything on my wrists for that matter but this little piece is so useful, I deal with it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Bimmer App
Yo itin. Get a hold of me. Your PM box is full to the max. I'll be NYC on Friday. 28th
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-26-2012, 07:31 PM
hamlyn hamlyn is offline
Registered User
Location: texas
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 68
Mein Auto: '13 640i Gran Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern6er22 View Post
"If it files, floats, or f*cks, it's cheaper to rent than buy."
Files? Secretary?
Floats? Same Secretary?
F*cks? Yup, must be the same secretary.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-26-2012, 07:35 PM
hamlyn hamlyn is offline
Registered User
Location: texas
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 68
Mein Auto: '13 640i Gran Coupe
For me, Classe Audio SSP-800, CA-5300, Bowers and Wilkins 802Ds. Audio bliss.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Itinj6's Avatar
Itinj6 Itinj6 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New Jersey
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,471
Mein Auto: 2012 650i Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlyn View Post
Files? Secretary?
Floats? Same Secretary?
F*cks? Yup, must be the same secretary.
Lol. Supposed to be "flies"

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Bimmer App
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-09-2013, 08:49 PM
southern6er22's Avatar
southern6er22 southern6er22 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Mobile, AL
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,553
Mein Auto: BMW 2012 650i xDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bönz View Post
Already got it. Didn't splurge for the retina display. Not worth it to me. I just got the regular 13" i5 Pro. My wife has a 15" i7, but for what I do, the 13" is fine.
As I hinted at in another thread, my old MacBook Pro just bit the dust after being my faithful companion through college.

Now that you've had your MacBooks for a while, is there anything you wish you had configured differently? I know I want the 15" as it's worked well for me - not too big, not too small. I have my iPad for lightweight applications, so a little extra heft in my main computer isn't a big deal to me.

Right now I'm leaning toward the Pro with Retina, 256 GB SSD, and upgrading to the 2.6 GHz i7. This makes it identical to the $2800 version with 512 GB but for $500 less. I figure I can just get an external HD that holds a TB or two if I need the space.

This might be overkill, but I'll likely have this computer for the next 4 years, so I hate to hold back too much now.

I'd appreciate thoughts and opinions from anyone. Thanks!

#thisisacarforum?
__________________

650i xDrive Coupe (2012), Carbon Black/Black/Gray Poplar, M Sport, Full LEDs, 20" 373M Wheels, ARS,
HUD, CWP, Premium Sound, Nappa Dash w/ Contrast Stitching, Ceramic Controls, BMW Apps, PCD
http://www.youtube.com/user/Southern6er22
http://southern6er22.blogspot.com/

Last edited by southern6er22; 01-09-2013 at 08:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > F12 / F13 (2012 - Current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms