Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
Welcome to Bimmerfest! Whether you are a current BMW owner or just interested in BMW cars, we hope you enjoy your visit. Take a moment to introduce yourself and post a picture of your BMW for the rest of the community to see.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:20 PM

Mein Auto: 2001 740IL, 1991 325IC
Hello Everyone, Thank you for all of your Help

I have had the pleasure of gaining the wisdom each of you have given over the many years and so a hearts felt Thanks to All of you, who take the time to share their wisdom. I don't know why I didn't join earlier however I am in a new season and realized that I hadn't done my part to add the Wisdom I gained working for my local BMW dealer as a whosale parts advisor. I have experinced the joy of owning several BMW's models 325e,325is,325ic,528e,535is,633csi,735il,740il and looking forward to many other models. Some of them I didn't know what I had until it was to late, cause I had sold them. My favorite to date is my 2001 740il. The Ultimate driving Machine on the road. A trip to Florida from Maryland was so smooth that when we got there it didn't feel like we had been in the car that long. I am looking forward to a M3 and a M5, so keep me in mind and lets see what God Almighty does.

As it relates to the the E38 which I have owned 4 to date and can tell you that, you must change the trans fluid as you want or around every 100,000k and you should never have any problems unless you abuse it. The are several fluids available that you can use that will save you money and so check around where you live and you should find a parts distributor that can help you. BMW says LIFETIME and that means most of the time the warranty has expired and they don't have to pay for it, you do and it can be expensive as you all know. I will try to get some pictures of the BMW's I have owned. Thanks to all of you that have helped me because you took the time to share what you learned and i will tell others to do the same. So we all will be equiped and enpowered.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0012.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	358430   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0505.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	358431  
Advertisement
Old 01-20-2013, 11:37 PM
Living in Fast Forward

Mein Auto: 2007 BMW E63 650i
I wonder what at M model is like since my 650i is so fast already haha. Welcome aboard!