Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Parting Out

Parting Out

Old 03-06-2013, 09:38 PM

Mein Auto: 06 Infiniti M35
1995 White 540i Part out. Seattle Area

Hello, My 540i decided it had enough at 150k miles and the transmission had a total meltdown. With the repair bill being in the 2k range I just went out and bought an infiniti M35. There is no stereo but other than that it is a complete car. I would prefer to sell it whole and will wait about a week or so to see if anyone wants to come take the whole thing. If you would like to inquire about a specific part let me know and I will quote with shipping the price. If I can get over $500 in single part interest I will start parting it out. I live in a neighborhood where I'd prefer not to let it sit out there for months with missing parts or up on jacks so once I start parting it out I will probably only let it sit for 3-4 weeks.

I will ship parts via UPS because we have a daily pickup where I work. Paypal is required for all purchases unless you want to mail me a cashier's check before I ship. PM me with questions.

Everything works on it, except the transmission of course. The engine is in great shape with plenty of power and it does not use or leak oil. If you would like to repair the transmission then you would have a full car ready to go! It was my daily driver until the trans went. It also needs brakes (or maybe just a sensor) and the steering is getting pretty sloppy but that may just be the connection under the dash. I put all new steering components in about a year ago with good parts from Pelican Parts.

Price for the whole car is $800 and it must be picked up and towed.

Also I have a few individual parts:
Hella Passenger side high beam - P/N H11630021 - NIB - $50+ship
FEBI transmission filter - NIB - $20+ship
2x P225/60R15 Schwab Studded Snow Tires, 1000 miles on them - $90+ship

Pictures are here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/10530...CMfVwLu15YjsOw

ContactL
PM on the board
bbarrspam@gmail dot com
or PM me for my phone #

What has sold:
All door panels - $pending payment
Tow covers - $ Pending Payment
Glove Box wood trim - $ pending payment
MAF - $ Pending Payment_a_
Ads by Google
Old 03-09-2013, 08:08 AM

Mein Auto: 06 Infiniti M35
Duplicate thread, please close this one.