Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Interior

Interior
Pedals, trim, shift knobs, e-brake handles etc...

Old 01-25-2013, 09:17 PM

Mein Auto: 1990 325is
FS: Custom Shift Boots - $15 and up, shipping included

Offering E24, E28, E30, E34, E36, E39, and E46 fittment. The boots are almost identical in construction to the OEM ones.

If you would like to order, send me a message and I'll get you all setup. My email is fuzzfabrics@gmail.com or you can call/text at (707)4MY.FUZZ (469-3899). Boots are individually made after you order and ship within 10 days, usually sooner.

I am always open to picking up a custom material for your boots, just ask.

You can also reach me on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/FuzzFabrics

Thread colors available: Black, white, red, blue, yellow, purple, grey

Non-Automotive grade: $15 shipped for a shift boot, $25 shipped for a shift/brake boot set! Backing available for no charge upon request.

Automotive grade Vinyl: $18 shipped for a shift boot, $25 shipped for a shift/brake boot set! French seams available on request.

Here are the vinyls I have in stock:

Burberry Plaid: $25 shipped for a shift boot, $40 shipped for a shift/brake boot set! Backing included. French seams available on request.

Leather: $25 shipped for a shift boot, $40 shipped for a shift/brake boot set. French seams included, please specify thread color.

Automotive grade microsuede: $25 shipped for a shift boot, $40 shipped for a shift/brake boot set. French seams included. Please specify thread color.

These are the suedes I have in stock:

Automotive grade fabrics: $25 shipped for a shift boot, $40 shipped for a shift/brake boot set. French seams included. Please specify thread color. At this time I have black tweed as well as blue/black houndstooth.

I'm interested in developing these for other models. If you're interested in helping with this process, please contact me via PM.

Last edited by Cletonius; 01-25-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Advertisement