Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Performance

Performance
CAIs, SCs, differentials, SSKs, exhausts etc.....

Old 02-22-2013, 03:24 PM
Hoverbuggy Operator

Mein Auto: '02 M Coupe
Cool FS: LS2 6.0L V8, perfect for a E36 swap. (CENTEX)

I picked up this engine/trans for a swap into my E36, but my priorities have changed. Get a great deal on it here for $6500. I have it listed on eBay and other forums as well. If you are in the Central TX area, I'm willing to drop it off at your location, see details below.

(More Photos at Bottom)

Clean and complete LS2 6.0L V8 engine with the T56 6-speed manual transmission setup from a 2005 Pontiac GTO, 67k original miles, Great for an engine swap or OE replacement, engine and transmission are in perfect running condition before the pull out.

Stock power numbers: 400 HP @ 5,200 RPM AND 400 FT-LBS OF TORQUE @ 4,000 RPM
Engine was fully ran & tested before removal.

Dimensions:
-Front of accessories to rear-most point of trans shifter: 63.5"
-Front of accessories to front of bolt on shifter: 56"
-Back of transmission to center of shifter: 32.5"
-Center of engine mount to back of transmission: 47"
-Outward-most point of exhaust manifold to other side of outward-most point of exhaust manifold: 29"
-Height of engine from bottom most point to top most point: 24"

Included in this package:

Complete LS2 motor / T56 6-speed manual transmission (GTO style shifter, easy to convert to F-body setup)
PCM and factory Engine Wiring Harness attached.
Mass Air Flow (MAF) unit.
All belt driven accessories: A/C Compressor, Power Steering Pump, Alternator & Starter.
All Sensors on Engine (complete, uncut harness)
Complete gas/brake/clutch (with cylinder) pedal assembly & mounting hardware

Banded to a long pallet, pedals and PCM carefully wrapped and boxed, entire package wrapped.

Must be shipped freight due to size and weight. Shipped by freight truck to any business addressor your nearest shipping terminal for you to pickup, S/H is fixed at $380 within lower 48 states. Pallet will easily fit in pickup bed, even 5.5' beds. No shipping charge for you to pickup locally (must arrange for forklift), contact to coordinate. I will deliver locally (~50 miles from 76548) for $100 if you have a forklift on your end. Accepted payments: wire transfer, cashiers check, money order, or cash for local pickup/delivery.

Ads by Google
Old 02-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Hoverbuggy Operator

Mein Auto: '02 M Coupe
And I realize that my low post count probably raises some eyebrows, I mostly lurk here. Check my BimmerForums thread if you are concerned: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1960049