Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Mobile Electronics and Lighting

Mobile Electronics and Lighting
Car Stereos, Cell Phones, DDEs, HIDs, foglights etc...

Old 01-28-2013, 06:59 AM

Mein Auto: 2008 BMW M3
GB: BLACKBOX/DASH CAM/DVR Group Buy -- 6 Models to choose from

Hello Mercedes drivers!

I am organizing a group buy for dashboard cameras/blackboxs/car DVRs. I need to get just 23 orders for group buy (around 19% off their already-low selling prices!). If I get 30 or more orders, they will take 21% off. More than 40 will get 23% off. UPS/FedEx shipping included. No USPS please - they are very unreliable, believe it or not.

These are NOT cheaply made knockoffs from China. They are high quality, highly functional blackboxes.

CLICK THE MODEL NAMES FOR ACTUAL VIDEO SAMPLES, SPECS, FEATURES, ETC.

1 CH blackbox, which means front camera only:
-- SameView S100 Full HD (8GB) (Personally recommended) $225
-- Pittasoft BlackVue DR400-HD II (16GB) (Recommended ONLY for people who live in cold climates - it often overheats during very hot summers, but many are still looking to buy this model because they're advertised ubiquitously in the US, has been given perfect ratings in magazines, is packed with features + high quality video) $245
-- IONE-3800FU Full HD (16GB) (Personally recommended) $245
-- IONE-2400 Touch LCD Screen (8GB) $245

2 CH blackbox, which means front and rear cameras:
-- SameView S200 Full HD (16GB) (Personally Recommended) $265
-- IONE-3300HD (16GB) $245

I've only listed the ones that I've personally researched, tested, and consider highly reliable, so if you are looking for a different model, please let me know and I will ask if they have the product in stock.

All of them have English voice guidance, parking mode, event/shock recording, built-in emergency battery (in case the power supply gets disconnected during an accident), mounting hardware, viewing software, 3M double sided adhesive, class 10 memory card, original box, extra fuse, the 24/7 cable (to enable parking mode and more stable power supply) OR cigarette jack power supply (for less permanent and easier installation). Please contact your insurance company to see if you can get discounts for installing a blackbox.

GB Close Date: Feb 16, 2013 3pm EST (All payments must be received by Paypal before Feb 11, 2013 to reserve your item. If reserving after this date, you must make immediate payment via Paypal)

Exact Ship-out Date: Feb 18, 2013 (there will be no excuse for delayed ship-out date) _sl_

Last edited by kev510; 01-28-2013 at 08:18 AM.
Advertisement