Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)

X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
E70 BMW X5 produced between 2007 and 2013. Discuss the E70 X5 with other BMW owners here.

Old 05-10-2014, 05:31 AM

Mein Auto: 2008 X5 4.8
Talking 2008 X5 4.8 HUD not working

Hi. Title says it all. My years up display is not displaying. It's not the button that got turned off by mistake. Could it be a fuse? Another easy fix?

I am getting ready to trade it in. Is it even worth bothering trying to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2014, 05:51 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 X5
Wait for people to chime in that know that system, I do not, but just wanted to comment on the is it worth it to fix it.
Only thing I would say, if I was looking to buy a vehicle and it had an option that wasn't working, well I'd probably shy away from looking, I'd feel if someone might allow things to remain broken, and while this may be the only thing and eveything else is just perfect, but I wouldn't know that and say if they can't keep that working or would let that go and not atted to it, what else are they not taking care of. Just saying..

Harry