Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E39 (1997 - 2003)

E39 (1997 - 2003)
The BMW 5-Series (E39 chassis) was introduced in the United States as a 1997 model year car and lasted until the 2004 when the E60 chassis was released. The United States saw several variations including the 525i, 528i, 530i and 540i. -- View the E39 Wiki

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-29-2011, 11:34 AM
cdawg246's Avatar
cdawg246 cdawg246 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: buffalo, ny
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 399
Mein Auto: 1999 540i m-sport
BMW E39 Control Arm Suspension Kit (540i M5) - Meyle HD $320 shipped!!

fcp has a deal till may 31--15% for memorial day with memorial15 code-- off anything on their website I just decided to pull the trigger on their meyle hd front end control arm suspension kit since i have been putting this off for awhile now. BMW E39 Control Arm Suspension Kit (540i M5) - Meyle HD E39ArmRodKitMY
BMW Control Arm Suspension Kit This six piece BMW E39 control arm suspension ...

(1) BMW Control Arm Front Lower Left (E39) - Meyle 31121141961MY (31121141961MY)
(1) BMW Control Arm Front Lower Right (E39) - Meyle 31121141962MY (31121141962MY)
(1) BMW Tie Rod End Left (540i M5 E39) - Meyle 32211091723MY (32211091723MY)
(1) BMW Tie Rod End Right(540i M5 E39) - Meyle 32211091724MY (32211091724MY)
(1) BMW Control Arm Front Right Upper Traction Strut (E39) - Meyle HD 31121092610MY (31121092610MY)
(1) BMW Control Arm Front Left Upper Traction Strut (E39) - Meyle HD 31121092609MY (31121092609MY)
http://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw-...e39armrodkitmy after the 15% and free shipping $320.23 daddy likes
Before u start bad mouthing meyle i spoke with a representative of meyle and they confirmed the quality and durability of their hd line and normal products improving on past inferior meyle parts and 4yr warranty on all meyle hd parts. Just putting it out there--price breakdown is about $50 per part-- u cant beat that.
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 05-29-2011, 12:29 PM
dvsgene dvsgene is offline
Search, Read, THEN Ask
Location: "Empire State" of Mind
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,611
Mein Auto: 98 540i M62 3.15
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawg246 View Post
Before u start bad mouthing meyle i spoke with a representative of meyle and they confirmed the quality and durability of their hd line and normal products improving on past inferior meyle parts and 4yr warranty on all meyle hd parts. Just putting it out there--price breakdown is about $50 per part-- u cant beat that.
Great deal. Can't bad mouth something that is "supposedly improved" if, in fact, improved or just more marketing BS. Only time will tell if in fact it is as good as Lemforder/TRW at 1/2 the price.

With pricing just above Karlyn and pricing of commodities like aluminum and steel at all time high how they can price it so low AND offer a 4 year warranty. Something jsut doesn't seem right.

I installed ALL lemforder and TRWs over the past 3 years and don't regret one bit the price I paid knowing the quality is there rather than wondering "will this last".
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-29-2011, 01:36 PM
cdawg246's Avatar
cdawg246 cdawg246 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: buffalo, ny
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 399
Mein Auto: 1999 540i m-sport
Im running meyle geomet rotors with akebono euro pads and absolutely love them--so ill let u guys know the verdict with the meyle hd kit--i was going to use lemforder parts and spend the $250 extra--but im impressed with meyle quality so far and could use the extra $$$--hope this fixes my high speed vibration

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Bimmer App
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-29-2011, 03:49 PM
dvsgene dvsgene is offline
Search, Read, THEN Ask
Location: "Empire State" of Mind
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,611
Mein Auto: 98 540i M62 3.15
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawg246 View Post
.... ill let u guys know the verdict with the meyle hd kit--i was going to use lemforder parts and spend the $250 extra--but im impressed with meyle quality so far and could use the extra $$$....
Yes, report back for others after 15-20k miles. Most seem to have issues within that range with non-Lemforders/TRW.

The way I saw it when evaluating Lemforders/TRW vs all else, if you've got to pay someone else to do it again if the parts fail, you've saved NOTHING. Even if you DIY like I did, if a part fails, depending on the part, you'll need to get another alignment. Again, nothing saved and time wasted.

Maybe, 1 of out 10 Lemforders/TRW fail prematurely, vs 1/2 for all others. I'll save the money on other parts where I don't have to pay someone else to align it after a failure. Do it once, do it right!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Bailey228 Bailey228 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 116
Send a message via MSN to Bailey228
Mein Auto: E39 / E46 / E36 / E30x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsgene View Post
... Maybe, 1 of out 10 Lemforders/TRW fail prematurely, vs 1/2 for all others...
PLEASE!!! I'm not trying to start an argument here, but where did you get this ratio?

I'm looking at a front-end overhaul and a new wheel bearing. I can do everything from FCP on the cheap OR I can replace the wheel bearing and maybe the tie-rods for the 'quality' parts. My thinking is, do it all now on the cheap, and replace parts as they wear. I highly doubt that all the 'cheap' stuff will invariably fail prematurely. This is based on the fact that I cannot afford to do full quality for everything all at once. Moreover, I'm driving a '98 with 140K on the odometer, so I'm not looking for this stuff to last more than 2-3 years.

I always read 'use nothing but Lemforder etc...' but very little fact to support this claim. I KNOW the other stuff is cheaper, and will probably not last as long, but seriously (as someone else posted elsewhere), the cheap stuff isn't made of plastic.

I'd be way more interested in hearing from people who have experience with the 'cheap' stuff as opposed to all those who automatically say 'buy the good stuff' and have no personal experience to base their comment on.

Again, not looking for a war here, just informed input.

Cheers... Glenn
__________________
"The right to speak freely does not guarantee the right to be taken seriously"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-29-2011, 07:53 PM
dvsgene dvsgene is offline
Search, Read, THEN Ask
Location: "Empire State" of Mind
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,611
Mein Auto: 98 540i M62 3.15
Do a google search for Karlyn and you will find your answers. Contact Mark@EACTUNING and he can tell you how long the cheap ones last. I have seen posts over and over on going the cheap route and regretting it. While the stats may be made up, I wouldn't be surprised if Lemforder is 0 out of 10 and cheap 7 out of 10.

It's your money and your car, do as you choose or do some more research.

This Meyle is supposedly "new and improved" so the verdict is still out.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-29-2011, 08:29 PM
dvsgene dvsgene is offline
Search, Read, THEN Ask
Location: "Empire State" of Mind
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,611
Mein Auto: 98 540i M62 3.15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey228 View Post

I always read 'use nothing but Lemforder etc...' but very little fact to support this claim. I KNOW the other stuff is cheaper, and will probably not last as long, but seriously (as someone else posted elsewhere), the cheap stuff isn't made of plastic.
There's a reason you don't hear anyone say Lemforders/TRW failed simply because they rarely do. Contrast that to Meyle/Febi/Karlyn, where quite often you do hear them fail after 15k miles and some even at 5K.

The problem is not that they are made of cheap materials but the quality control isn't there. More often than not, you will hear the ball joint started to have play or the bushings was torn. You don't hear people say the arm broke. The weak points are the bushings and ball joints. Again, you don't hear this about Lemforders/TRW too often, if at all. If you do, it may be due to failing to preload before tightening down.

So again, if the cost of the cheaper parts is 1/2 the cost and you have time to replace them twice by DIY, can you perform an alignment on your car? If not, that costs at least $80 in most places and more often $150 for a weighted alignment. Do that twice and any cost savings are gone.

Wanna drive around without getting an alignment after replacing suspension parts, you'll be paying $500 for new tires that wear prematurely. Where is the long term saving in buying cheap suspension parts?

You've got 5 BMWs (E39 / E46 / E36 / E30x2) of varying age, do you go the cheap route on them all? Surely with so many BMWs, you should have your own experience to share.

Finally, if you are planning to sell your car in 2 years, by all means try the cheap route. But if you sell to an enthusiast who knows their stuff, and sees these during a PPI, they may wonder what else may be bought on the cheap.

Last edited by dvsgene; 05-29-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-29-2011, 08:37 PM
Bailey228 Bailey228 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 116
Send a message via MSN to Bailey228
Mein Auto: E39 / E46 / E36 / E30x2
DVSGENE, I agree about the posts that are out there, believe me I've done research (still am apparently), but as I stated previously, most posts are "don't do it etc..." I've also read posts where people have had no problems. Given the fact that it's human nature to complain when things go wrong and to remain silent when they don't, I'm inclined to wonder just "how bad" is "bad"?

I've read Mark's comments on the Karlyn brand and to paraphrase, he doesn't recommend them but had no serious complaints about them either. Hence the reason to keep selling them. It was in fact, Mark's comments that led me to consider doing everything all at once and then replacing only those parts that may / may not fail.

And please don't take this the wrong way, but your reply is EXACTLY what I was referring to when people post without any PERSONAL evidence to back their comments up. If you do have personal experience, I would love to hear it... and an apology would be forthcoming.

And just as an example of how things are mis-conceived when 'word-of-mouth' is your only index... I've been told by so many people about how much trouble owning a BMW is. They tell me how unreliable they are, how expensive the parts are etc... and not one of these "experts" have ever owned one. I'm on my fifth BMW now and have never had any serious problems with any of them, so I just smile and agree. Conversely, I've owned 4 Honda's and 3 of them have left me stranded on the road, yet everyone says "buy Honda" for reliability.

Like my father taught me many years ago... "don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see"

Again, not arguing, just looking for solid input.

Cheers... Glenn
__________________
"The right to speak freely does not guarantee the right to be taken seriously"
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-29-2011, 08:41 PM
dvsgene dvsgene is offline
Search, Read, THEN Ask
Location: "Empire State" of Mind
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,611
Mein Auto: 98 540i M62 3.15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey228 View Post
"don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see"

Again, not arguing, just looking for solid input.
Not sure what your looking for then because it sounds like you'll will only believe your own experience over anything else you hear or someone else sees on this forum.

So by all means go the cheap route, you've got nothing to lose everything to gain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey228 View Post

I've read Mark's comments on the Karlyn brand and to paraphrase, he doesn't recommend them but had no serious complaints about them either. Hence the reason to keep selling them. It was in fact, Mark's comments that led me to consider doing everything all at once and then replacing only those parts that may / may not fail.
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1&postcount=20

Quote:
I recommend the Lemforder parts to you guys time and time again because I know you won't have any problems with them, and you will get your money's worth from them. I can't say the same for ebay parts, or even some of the cheap aftermarket stuff EAC carries.
My personal experience, I replaced ever single suspension part over the past 3 years. When I pulled the Lemforder parts, except for dried boots and play in the left Tie Rod center, torn boot on the rear left guide link and shimmy at 55 due to thrust arm bushings. The parts were still in decent shape after 115K miles. That to me is quality given NYC streets and New England weather. It's worth the extra $300-$500 I spent over the other brands. The Sachs shocks are another story replaced by Bilsteins. Any add'l costs spent then were offset by cheaper prices 3 years ago costing more these days due to increased cost of commodities and the EURO.

Finally I have spent thousands more money on maintenance in 8 years on my E39 vs 12 years on my Acura, so your Honda/BMW is contrary to mine, again.

This will be my last post on this thread. No arguments here. 10 years of reading these forums is proof enough for me.

Last edited by dvsgene; 05-29-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-29-2011, 10:01 PM
cdawg246's Avatar
cdawg246 cdawg246 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: buffalo, ny
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 399
Mein Auto: 1999 540i m-sport
if meyle parts are crap quality--why is eac tuning replacing the bushing on the lemforder control arms with meyle hd bushings--so it must comes down to the ball joints being better on the lemforder arms--im not here to argue, please don't take offense--i was just posting another option other than lemforder--by the way i already changed out the current strut arm bushings with meyle hd bushings from eac tuning, i'm anxious to see the condition when i replace the front end components.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-29-2011, 10:07 PM
cdawg246's Avatar
cdawg246 cdawg246 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: buffalo, ny
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 399
Mein Auto: 1999 540i m-sport
i will be posting pics of the lemforder parts-- thinking they never have been changed for 142,000 miles and the new meyle hd control arms and tie rods
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-29-2011, 11:44 PM
Quackers's Avatar
Quackers Quackers is offline
Learning all the time
Location: Manchester, UK
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 545
Mein Auto: 540i
On a forum, isn't "word of mouth" all you've got to go on? Otherwise, why are you here?
__________________
I maybe paranoid but that doesn't mean they're not after me!

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-30-2011, 05:50 AM
Bailey228 Bailey228 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 116
Send a message via MSN to Bailey228
Mein Auto: E39 / E46 / E36 / E30x2
Ok guys, I think you're taking my posts the wrong way. First off, yes word of mouth is all you get on the forums. However, there is a HUGE difference between "I bought some and they failed at X miles because of..." and "My wife's brother's son in law bought some and said they were junk". Also, when you say "read the posts" most often than not, they refer back to several individuals who have had a bad experience.

Secondly, I will listen to anybody that has quality information. All I've seen so far is information that has been regurgitated from other posts. I'm looking for first-hand information here. This is the internet so opinions, both good and bad, spread like wildfire.

Thirdly, I've always used OE parts in all my cars. I know what Lemforder's look like when taken off after 100K+. I KNOW they are quality parts, so I don't need information on how good they are.

All that being said, I bought my E39 used for a VERY good price. It hasn't been neglected as such, but it isn't in perfect shape either. As money is tighter now than it has ever been (for me), and I'm looking at a lot of work in a short period of time, I think it's prudent to at least consider alternatives to the the "best". In a perfect world, I'd just buy the "best" without consideration, and I haven't made a decision not to - just LOOKING at alternatives.

Thanks anyway folks... enjoy your day.

Cheers... Glenn
__________________
"The right to speak freely does not guarantee the right to be taken seriously"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-30-2011, 08:25 AM
cdawg246's Avatar
cdawg246 cdawg246 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: buffalo, ny
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 399
Mein Auto: 1999 540i m-sport
wouldn't it be hilarious if meyle parts were actually better then lemforder and part failure came down to installer skill or -- not pre- loading the suspension before torquing down bolts ect. i just found a video on tube regarding meyle: check it out
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-05-2011, 12:08 PM
cdawg246's Avatar
cdawg246 cdawg246 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: buffalo, ny
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 399
Mein Auto: 1999 540i m-sport
my meyle hd control arm kit came on friday from fcp--looks to be quality parts--installing them sometime this week

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Bimmer App
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-05-2011, 12:14 PM
cdawg246's Avatar
cdawg246 cdawg246 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: buffalo, ny
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 399
Mein Auto: 1999 540i m-sport
Not to keen on the tie rods having a made in taiwan sticker on the box though the lower control arms have made in turkey sticker and the hd strut arms made in germany sticker--just letting everyone know-- not dogging the quality--more to come after the install

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Bimmer App
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-06-2011, 01:18 PM
FCPGroton's Avatar
FCPGroton FCPGroton is offline
Sponsor
Location: Old Saybrook, CT
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 752
Mein Auto: European Cars Galore
To ease your nerves, just about all companies have international plants. Even Lemforder has asian manufacturing facilities. This is no longer an indication of quality. What you need to look for when discerning quality control is the brand's name and reputation, not the country of origin.

Looking forward to your updates!

-John
__________________

Quality & Service, Guaranteed for Life

50 School House Road, Old Saybrook, CT 06475
877-634-0063 | info@fcpgroton.com
FCP Euro - European Car Parts Specialists

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Jason5driver's Avatar
Jason5driver Jason5driver is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Middle of a corn field
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,449
Mein Auto: E39 hamster w/ pin-wheel
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCPGroton View Post
To ease your nerves, just about all companies have international plants. Even Lemforder has asian manufacturing facilities. This is no longer an indication of quality. What you need to look for when discerning quality control is the brand's name and reputation, not the country of origin.

Looking forward to your updates!

-John
Yes and no...
Yes, other reputable companies are out-sourcing.
No, the quality is not the same as it used to be.
It doesn't matter if it Brembo or Lemfoerder, whatever, if it says 'made in China', that means beware, and junk IMO.
__________________

Last edited by Jason5driver; 06-06-2011 at 02:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-06-2011, 10:00 PM
540 M-Sport's Avatar
540 M-Sport 540 M-Sport is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Seattle, WA
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,807
Mein Auto: 01' 540 M-Sport cdn, F355
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawg246 View Post
if meyle parts are crap quality--why is eac tuning replacing the bushing on the lemforder control arms with meyle hd bushings--so it must comes down to the ball joints being better on the lemforder arms--im not here to argue, please don't take offense--i was just posting another option other than lemforder--by the way i already changed out the current strut arm bushings with meyle hd bushings from eac tuning, i'm anxious to see the condition when i replace the front end components.
Because Meyle does make some "select" parts that are superior to others, such as the HD thrust bushings. But one must beware, that not all Meyle stuff is superior....from threads I have read, and from opinions I trust (online sellers) there are definitely some Chinese crap that Meyle sells. The only Meyle products on my car are the thrust arm bushings which were installed in new Lemforder thrust arms, but EAC Tuning.....everything else is Lemforder (or TRW for the steering parts) (in other words oem suppliesr).
__________________
Factory M-Sport package with factory installed M-tech bumpers, factory Bluetooth, factory M-Audio 10" dual voice coil subs, Homelink, M5 rear stabilizer bar, Bilstein B14 PSS coil overs, Stop Tech ss brake lines, Akebono Euro Ceramic brake pads, oem Brembo and Zimmerman rotors, Dinan Stage 1 software, Strong Strut front upper stress bar.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Richter12x2 Richter12x2 is offline
Registered User
Location: Dallas, Texas
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 40
Mein Auto: '88 325i vert
Original poster - any input on how the suspension components are holding up? Like you, I want to hear from someone with actual experience with the parts, not just what they read from someone else.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-08-2013, 09:49 PM
champaign777's Avatar
champaign777 champaign777 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Champ
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,037
Mein Auto: 2003 530 Sport Twins
Meyle = Chinese crap
the choice is yours
__________________
E39 4 ever

BMW E38/E39 Rear Axle/Differential Bush Tool

Last edited by champaign777; 02-08-2013 at 09:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-09-2013, 05:35 AM
gtxragtop's Avatar
gtxragtop gtxragtop is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Mass
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 877
Mein Auto: 2003 530IA
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawg246 View Post
if meyle parts are crap quality--why is eac tuning replacing the bushing on the lemforder control arms with meyle hd bushings--so it must comes down to the ball joints being better on the lemforder arms--im not here to argue, please don't take offense--i was just posting another option other than lemforder--by the way i already changed out the current strut arm bushings with meyle hd bushings from eac tuning, i'm anxious to see the condition when i replace the front end components.
When I bought my CPO 03 with 52K, I constantly had shimmy issues. BMW would balance the tires and it would be fine for awhile. From this forum I learned to look for the tell tale stains of leakage from the bushing on the tension strut. It was there. I told BMW that this was the cause and of course the bushings were fine. Around 60K I'd finally had enough and replace the bushings (only) with Myle HD bushings. I now have 148K miles on these bushings with the original suspension parts. Every once in a while I get a very slight shimmy but it may be cold tires. 90K miles on the Myle HD bushings and still fine. Just the facts mam.
__________________
Ever wonder why 5 series electrical issues are common and complicated.. Spend time here and you will understand why. http://www.bmw-planet.com/diagrams/r...9new/index.htm
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-09-2013, 05:40 AM
gtxragtop's Avatar
gtxragtop gtxragtop is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Mass
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 877
Mein Auto: 2003 530IA
Quote:
Originally Posted by champaign777 View Post
Meyle = Chinese crap
the choice is yours
These days almost all parts are Chinese crap. Pisses me off to no end because of the difficulty of finding good quality parts. The Chinese manufacturers are being beat up to keep costs as low as possible. To do this and make a good profit, the will cut corners, and use inferior materials. They do not care about quality. They will subcontract out to a sub who will subcontract out to another sub for lowest cost. Since money needs to be made by all. You the buyer end up with crap.
__________________
Ever wonder why 5 series electrical issues are common and complicated.. Spend time here and you will understand why. http://www.bmw-planet.com/diagrams/r...9new/index.htm
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-09-2013, 07:47 AM
Richter12x2 Richter12x2 is offline
Registered User
Location: Dallas, Texas
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 40
Mein Auto: '88 325i vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by champaign777 View Post
Meyle = Chinese crap
the choice is yours
That's odd, since some of the parts houses seem to be selling them as upgrades to Lemfoerder.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E39 (1997 - 2003)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms