Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008+)

E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008+)
The latest and greatest V8 powered M3!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Capobranco's Avatar
Capobranco Capobranco is offline
Eye of the Wolf
Location: on the mountain
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,360
Mein Auto: M3 ZCP, X3 35i M Sport
2012 M3 – One Year+ Ownership Experience

2012 M3 – One Year+ Ownership Experience

Maintenance

1200 miles - initial BMW service - no problems - no charge
12K miles – one quart of oil
15K miles – BMW service – no problems - no charge
15K Miles switched out Conti SportContact3s for Michelin Pilot SportPS2s
BTW Passport BMW – matched Tirerack's published on line price and mounted
my new Michelins for free – nice frequent flyer perk

16K+ miles with my M3 - experience...

........ S U B L I M E

After 13+ months and 16K+ miles, my appreciation of my M3 only grows in intensity. I have owned many nice cars but without a doubt – irrespective of price – no car has provided such satisfaction and keen delight. My M3 represents the perfect nexus of dynamic capability, purposeful aesthetics, and accommodating functionality. I savor the experience of pushing the start button – blipping the gas – vrrooom – and being transported by the guttural rhapsody of M Song to that sublime place where perception, road and machine become one – to live in the exhilaration of the M moment.

M3s are cool.
__________________
BMWCCA

Last edited by Capobranco; 01-10-2013 at 11:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 01-10-2013, 01:11 PM
solstice solstice is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Seattle
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,307
Mein Auto: 2011 E90 M3
It looks and sounds eerily like my experience and view of this magnificient car. The only difference is that I have two years and 30k miles and I got Michelin Pilot Super Sports at 12k miles from tirerack that my dealer ordered for me and mounted to a minimal cost. I often find myself thinking "It doesn't matter how good the new M3 is, it's not going to be better than this". I hope I'm wrong since I'm likely getting one in a few years.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-10-2013, 01:35 PM
Mace14 Mace14 is offline
Mace
Location: Tampa
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 817
Mein Auto: 335i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capobranco View Post
2012 M3 – One Year+ Ownership Experience

Maintenance

1200 miles - initial BMW service - no problems - no charge
12K miles – one quart of oil
15K miles – BMW service – no problems - no charge
15K Miles switched out Conti SportContact3s for Michelin Pilot SportPS2s
BTW Passport BMW – matched Tirerack's published on line price and mounted
my new Michelins for free – nice frequent flyer perk

16K+ miles with my M3 - experience...

........ S U B L I M E

After 13+ months and 16K+ miles, my appreciation of my M3 only grows in intensity. I have owned many nice cars but without a doubt – irrespective of price – no car has provided such satisfaction and keen delight. My M3 represents the perfect nexus of dynamic capability, purposeful aesthetics, and accommodating functionality. I savor the experience of pushing the start button – blipping the gas – vrrooom – and being transported by the guttural rhapsody of M Song to that sublime place where perception, road and machine become one – to live in the exhilaration of the M moment.

M3s are cool.
Ditto
__________________
Mace



YESTERDAY: '08 335i Coupe, Space Gray, Coral Red, Gray Poplar, 6-MT, ED 10 May '08.
TODAY: '11 M3 Convertible, Mineral White, Fox Red, Extended Leather, Carbon Leather, 6-MT, 19" Style 220M Wheels, EDC, EPS, ZP2, ZCV, ZCW. ED 29 Apr '11. PCD Re-delivery July 27.





Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Capobranco's Avatar
Capobranco Capobranco is offline
Eye of the Wolf
Location: on the mountain
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,360
Mein Auto: M3 ZCP, X3 35i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
It looks and sounds eerily like my experience and view of this magnificient car. The only difference is that I have two years and 30k miles and I got Michelin Pilot Super Sports at 12k miles from tirerack that my dealer ordered for me and mounted to a minimal cost. I often find myself thinking "It doesn't matter how good the new M3 is, it's not going to be better than this". I hope I'm wrong since I'm likely getting one in a few years.
There are faster cars, prettier cars, better handling cars, more comfortable cars, and certainly more luxurious cars but in terms of my needs and desires, my M3 is perfect....When called to action - the car goes about its work with grace - exhorting me to be a better driver - performance is accomplished via a feeling of connectivity. The car feels alive - I feel alive. My M3 has the power to put a smile on my face. I too hope that the new M3/4 will advance the state of the art, but irrespective of the future new car's enhanced performance, the current M will stand as a pure expression of BMW prowess.

I change cars frequently, but recently I exercised my option on my GEICO policy to extend my warranty of my M3 to 100K miles. Although new is usually equated with being better, I suspect, in a few years, I might still be learning new tricks with my old fella, sporting a giant grin from ear to ear.
__________________
BMWCCA

Last edited by Capobranco; 01-10-2013 at 07:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-10-2013, 10:58 PM
1zamboni 1zamboni is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Monte Sereno, CA
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 397
Mein Auto: 2009 E82 & 2012 E93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capobranco View Post
There are faster cars, prettier cars, better handling cars, more comfortable cars, and certainly more luxurious cars but in terms of my needs and desires, my M3 is perfect....When called to action - the car goes about its work with grace - exhorting me to be a better driver - performance is accomplished via a feeling of connectivity. The car feels alive - I feel alive. My M3 has the power to put a smile on my face. I too hope that the new M3/4 will advance the state of the art, but irrespective of the future new car's enhanced performance, the current M will stand as a pure expression of BMW prowess.

I change cars frequently, but recently I exercised my option on my GEICO policy to extend my warranty of my M3 to 100K miles. Although new is usually equated with being better, I suspect, in a few years, I might still be learning new tricks with my old fella, sporting a giant grin from ear to ear.
Yo mind sharing how much Geico charge for the ext warranty? BMW wants $6880 for the 7 years 100K miles coverage.
__________________
13 E93 M3 Melbourne Red
12 E93 Space Gray (Retired BMW buy back)
09 E82 Space Gray/Black int/Steps/Sport/Nav/Premium/Xenon/Phone Int/Hifi/269 wheel
2006 E90 ( Sold )
2001 E46 ( Sold )

My next vehicle would be a Zamboni
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-11-2013, 05:11 AM
Capobranco's Avatar
Capobranco Capobranco is offline
Eye of the Wolf
Location: on the mountain
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,360
Mein Auto: M3 ZCP, X3 35i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zamboni View Post
Yo mind sharing how much Geico charge for the ext warranty? BMW wants $6880 for the 7 years 100K miles coverage.
General info copied from my policy:

"Mechanical Breakdown Insurance

Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI) is an insurance coverage that pays for repairs to your vehicle (excluding routine maintenance and normal wear and tear).

GEICO's MBI coverage:
  • Covers repairs to all mechanical parts like your engine, cooling and electrical, transmission, brakes, and air conditioning.
  • Saves you money by charging only a small premium each policy period, instead of a large lump-sum payment up front.
  • Allows you to have your car repaired wherever you like. With a dealer warranty, you are often required to use their location, even if you are unhappy with the service.
MBI is only available for new or leased vehicles that are less than 15 months old and have less than 15,000 miles. This coverage also carries a $250 deductible*."

Bumper to bumper coverage - effective coverage - 7 years/100,000 miles commencing from purchase date of car.

Cost varies - my cost $78 a year.
Obvious catch - you have to initiate coverage while your car is still under the BMW warranty - still not a bad hedge if you think you might keep your M beyond four years - BMW's very expensive extended warranty is definitely an eye popper and a deterrent to keeping the car. GEICO is counting on me getting bored and trading the car - which is what I have always done in the past - but maybe not this time.....
__________________
BMWCCA

Last edited by Capobranco; 01-11-2013 at 07:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-11-2013, 08:38 AM
highyo highyo is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: manhattan
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,730
Mein Auto: X5 50i, M3
there is nothing in the world like the e9x M3. i have only 8,000 miles on mine since i got it memorial day weekend 2012. i already lament having to give it up at one point in the distant future. its 8/10 or better in everything that a car has to be, dynamics, luxury, speed, comfort, etc etc. a dream come true this car is.

BMW MPE next
__________________


2013 E70 X5 50i, Saphirschwarz, Dark Burl Walnut Trim, Multi-contour Seats, Sports Activity Package, Premium Sound, Running Boards

2012 E92 M3, Jerezschwarz, Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball Kit, Dinan Racing Rear Toe Link, Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension, Dinan 3:62 LSD, Dinan Underdrive Pulley Kit, Dinan High Flow Carbon Intake, BPM stage 1 and DCT tunes, Passport 9500ci, LI Dual
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Capobranco's Avatar
Capobranco Capobranco is offline
Eye of the Wolf
Location: on the mountain
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,360
Mein Auto: M3 ZCP, X3 35i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by highyo View Post
there is nothing in the world like the e9x M3. i have only 8,000 miles on mine since i got it memorial day weekend 2012. i already lament having to give it up at one point in the distant future. its 8/10 or better in everything that a car has to be, dynamics, luxury, speed, comfort, etc etc. a dream come true this car is.

BMW MPE next
BMW MPE - YES!



It's on the list.
__________________
BMWCCA
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-11-2013, 09:04 AM
highyo highyo is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: manhattan
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,730
Mein Auto: X5 50i, M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capobranco View Post
BMW MPE - YES!



It's on the list.
haha yeah i think that what i'm going to do over the next few years is a big mod a year. so this year the MPE, maybe next i'll do new diff/pulleys/dinan tune, and then who knows.

one thing i wont do is put a blower on her. thats going to far. and i'm still a little on the fence about the new diff

but the MPE? hell yeah. can't wait. lurking on Ebay right now
__________________


2013 E70 X5 50i, Saphirschwarz, Dark Burl Walnut Trim, Multi-contour Seats, Sports Activity Package, Premium Sound, Running Boards

2012 E92 M3, Jerezschwarz, Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball Kit, Dinan Racing Rear Toe Link, Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension, Dinan 3:62 LSD, Dinan Underdrive Pulley Kit, Dinan High Flow Carbon Intake, BPM stage 1 and DCT tunes, Passport 9500ci, LI Dual
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-11-2013, 11:56 PM
1zamboni 1zamboni is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Monte Sereno, CA
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 397
Mein Auto: 2009 E82 & 2012 E93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capobranco View Post
General info copied from my policy:

"Mechanical Breakdown Insurance

Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI) is an insurance coverage that pays for repairs to your vehicle (excluding routine maintenance and normal wear and tear).

GEICO's MBI coverage:
  • Covers repairs to all mechanical parts like your engine, cooling and electrical, transmission, brakes, and air conditioning.
  • Saves you money by charging only a small premium each policy period, instead of a large lump-sum payment up front.
  • Allows you to have your car repaired wherever you like. With a dealer warranty, you are often required to use their location, even if you are unhappy with the service.
MBI is only available for new or leased vehicles that are less than 15 months old and have less than 15,000 miles. This coverage also carries a $250 deductible*."

Bumper to bumper coverage - effective coverage - 7 years/100,000 miles commencing from purchase date of car.

Cost varies - my cost $78 a year.
Obvious catch - you have to initiate coverage while your car is still under the BMW warranty - still not a bad hedge if you think you might keep your M beyond four years - BMW's very expensive extended warranty is definitely an eye popper and a deterrent to keeping the car. GEICO is counting on me getting bored and trading the car - which is what I have always done in the past - but maybe not this time.....
That is way too low for ext warranty only 478 per year?
__________________
13 E93 M3 Melbourne Red
12 E93 Space Gray (Retired BMW buy back)
09 E82 Space Gray/Black int/Steps/Sport/Nav/Premium/Xenon/Phone Int/Hifi/269 wheel
2006 E90 ( Sold )
2001 E46 ( Sold )

My next vehicle would be a Zamboni
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-13-2013, 05:53 AM
nhman nhman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northeast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 585
Mein Auto: 2013 M3 coupe ZCP DCT
Capobranco, your post provides me with further confidence in my recent choice. I just ordered an M3 coupe yesterday. Like yours, it will be Silverstone w/ black except that I went with the carbon fiber roof. Estimated time for delivery is mid to late May. Both color and transmission type were the toughest choices. For now, I am going with DCT but I can easily make a case for a MT.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-14-2013, 09:19 AM
Capobranco's Avatar
Capobranco Capobranco is offline
Eye of the Wolf
Location: on the mountain
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,360
Mein Auto: M3 ZCP, X3 35i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by highyo View Post
haha yeah i think that what i'm going to do over the next few years is a big mod a year. so this year the MPE, maybe next i'll do new diff/pulleys/dinan tune, and then who knows.

one thing i wont do is put a blower on her. thats going to far. and i'm still a little on the fence about the new diff

but the MPE? hell yeah. can't wait. lurking on Ebay right now
Best price I have found about $3500 - expensive.

At one point I was thinking about going Borla route - I installed Borla exhaust and headers on a 911 a few years ago with awesome outcome ....but I think I am staying all BMW this time. The M3 is just so well rounded - a perfect equilibrium - that I am willing to essentially spend more, for a little less performance, and have an outcome, more in tune with original intent - I am especially wary of droning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zamboni View Post
That is way too low for ext warranty only 478 per year?
yep - $78 a year

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhman View Post
Capobranco, your post provides me with further confidence in my recent choice. I just ordered an M3 coupe yesterday. Like yours, it will be Silverstone w/ black except that I went with the carbon fiber roof. Estimated time for delivery is mid to late May. Both color and transmission type were the toughest choices. For now, I am going with DCT but I can easily make a case for a MT.
Good news - there are no bad choices. Funny, I thought that the CF roof was one of my "must haves". I had no time to order my car - I had to take something from inventory within 100 miles of my dealer - well, after 13+ months and 16K+ miles - I luv the moon roof and use it almost daily given any temp over 40 degrees. I especially appreciate it at night on my drives in the mountains - stars blazing - M3 purring...just wonderful sensual experience. As to DCT - I was leery of it but It is fun. I especially appreciate having it when I encounter the inevitable Metro DC traffic abomination. Aesthetically I have grown to prefer my Silverstone sans CF roof - the car appears to be carved out of a solid billet of aluminum alloy. I did see a Silverstone w/CF roof at my dealer last week - it was gorgeous - as I said, no bad choices.


European Car had a review of M3 vs. RS5 in its current issue - The summary is worth quoting;

" You can keep your Porsches and Ferraris; in my opinion, these (M3 & RS5) might be the best cars in world. Both take you to a place few can match, with a practicality and convenience to make them genuine daily drivers. They're cars you fall in love with, rather than a means of transport. They deserve enthusiast owners who can exploit their enormous potential and neither is the wrong decision; simply one is more right than the other."

Of course, the M3 was the "more right" one. I adore my M3.
__________________
BMWCCA

Last edited by Capobranco; 01-14-2013 at 09:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-14-2013, 12:05 PM
highyo highyo is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: manhattan
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,730
Mein Auto: X5 50i, M3
drone is a huge issue for me too, i really need to sit in someone's MPE equipped M3 to truly decide. sitting in the middle of a bass speaker at a certain RPM is not my idea of a pleasurable experience. and certainly drone is very very subjective.

2900 is the currentl lowest offer i have seen
__________________


2013 E70 X5 50i, Saphirschwarz, Dark Burl Walnut Trim, Multi-contour Seats, Sports Activity Package, Premium Sound, Running Boards

2012 E92 M3, Jerezschwarz, Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball Kit, Dinan Racing Rear Toe Link, Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension, Dinan 3:62 LSD, Dinan Underdrive Pulley Kit, Dinan High Flow Carbon Intake, BPM stage 1 and DCT tunes, Passport 9500ci, LI Dual
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-16-2013, 11:11 PM
-=Hot|Ice=-'s Avatar
-=Hot|Ice=- -=Hot|Ice=- is offline
Re-Badged
Location: MD
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,798
Mein Auto: 2015 C63 AMG S
It's a hoot! Getting my break-in service done next week!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAudio
In the words of one of Bimmerfest's greatest minds:"Been there, done that"
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
Half the fun of succeeding in life is fighting the fight and making it.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-20-2013, 04:29 AM
MMME30W's Avatar
MMME30W MMME30W is offline
Super Moderator
Location: On The Move
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 13,894
Mein Auto: 09 Freightliner
Good thread. So you like the car?
__________________
“Character is doing the right thing when nobody’s looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that’s right is to get by,and the only thing that’s wrong is to get caught.”

- J.C. Watts Jr.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-20-2013, 06:26 AM
Dave 330i's Avatar
Dave 330i Dave 330i is offline
The King of Common Sense
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 92
Send a message via Skype™ to Dave 330i
Mein Auto:
Wow, quite a compliment to a car I didn't buy.
__________________
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. Albert Einstein

Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody is doing it one way, there’s a good chance you can find your niche by going exactly in the opposite direction", Sam Walton.

Last edited by Dave 330i; 01-20-2013 at 09:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-24-2013, 09:52 AM
Capobranco's Avatar
Capobranco Capobranco is offline
Eye of the Wolf
Location: on the mountain
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,360
Mein Auto: M3 ZCP, X3 35i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 330i View Post
Wow, quite a compliment to a car I didn't buy.
Porsche Turbo....hmmm....nice car - been there done that - I have very fond memories of the brand and PCA, but I do not want to go down that road again.

I always thought of Porsches as being less compromised, more focused, sportier machines - having the advantage of being genetically endowed from conception as sports cars. BMW Ms - being modified sedans - often suffer in comparison. However, when I was testing back to back a new 997 PDK vs M3 DCT, I found the M3 to be not only the superior less compromised daily driver, but also the more satisfying sports car.

Different strokes for different folks....
__________________
BMWCCA

Last edited by Capobranco; 01-26-2013 at 01:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-01-2013, 09:00 PM
quackbury's Avatar
quackbury quackbury is offline
///Monkeyazz Duck
Location: Not In Kansas Any More
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,181
Mein Auto: 535iX M Sport; 328i Wagon
I miss mine, and can't wait to get another.

As to my 911: lots of good memories, particularly on track days. But unlike the M3, no urge to get another one; crossed it off my bucket list.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using BimmerApp
__________________


Current BMW's:
2014 328i Sport Wagon, Glacier / Black, ZSL, ZD2, ZD3, ZDH, ZLP, ZPP, ZTP, and H-K
2011 535xi M Sport TiAg / Black, ZPP, ZP2, ZCV, ZCW, ZDA, 2TB, 6NR, 465, 5DL, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Prior BMW's
2011 X5 35D
2008 ///M3 Vert
2008 X5 3.0
2007 X5 3.0
2006 X5 3.0
2006 550iA SP
2003 540iA M-Sport
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Revn Revn is offline
Registered User
Location: North East
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 8
Mein Auto: Audi RS5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capobranco View Post
" You can keep your Porsches and Ferraris; in my opinion, these (M3 & RS5) might be the best cars in world. Both take you to a place few can match, with a practicality and convenience to make them genuine daily drivers. They're cars you fall in love with, rather than a means of transport. They deserve enthusiast owners who can exploit their enormous potential and neither is the wrong decision; simply one is more right than the other."

Of course, the M3 was the "more right" one. I adore my M3.
And that is why it is a great time to be an automotive enthusiast - choice. I went with the RS5 but that is a choice that was more due to my teenage years addiction to the RS line. Love the M3 and I only hope that the new model can match the outgoing one. So far it has been the case. I probably would still miss the glorious V8 since it is all about down-sizing (think forced 6). However it will always be "The king is dead. Long live the king" and that is part of the magic of being able to experience it all.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Capobranco's Avatar
Capobranco Capobranco is offline
Eye of the Wolf
Location: on the mountain
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,360
Mein Auto: M3 ZCP, X3 35i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revn View Post
And that is why it is a great time to be an automotive enthusiast - choice. I went with the RS5 but that is a choice that was more due to my teenage years addiction to the RS line. Love the M3 and I only hope that the new model can match the outgoing one. So far it has been the case. I probably would still miss the glorious V8 since it is all about down-sizing (think forced 6). However it will always be "The king is dead. Long live the king" and that is part of the magic of being able to experience it all.
as you said on another thread.....

"If you don't mind a forced 6 I'd say wait but with the current trend I'd say this is one of the best V8s out there that will surely go down in history as one of the most glorious triumphs is engendering excess . Will we see more efficiency? Yep. More power? Yep. Cost savings? Yep. Fun? ... Not sure about that."

+1 yep

...fun? - I'm especially not so sure about that...it remains to be seen what new duds the new "king" will be sporting...I live in hope and trust in M, but I will not die in despair if the new "king" is buck naked - I'll jus' keep my paean to "glorious excessive" fun!

BTW I appreciate that your fascination with the RS line is rooted in your teenage years - likewise the allure of BMW for me.

Congrats on your RS5 - sexy ride.
__________________
BMWCCA

Last edited by Capobranco; 02-05-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Revn Revn is offline
Registered User
Location: North East
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 8
Mein Auto: Audi RS5
Thank you. It's way better than I expected. Here's to gloriously excessive fun!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008+)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms