Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-16-2013, 01:28 AM
Stu3 Stu3 is offline
Registered User
Location: Stuttgart
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 49
Mein Auto: 2012 530d XDrive Touring
German BMWs - No Badges - Why?

Can anyone tell me why German BMWs do not have any badging on them? Been in Stuttgart for a month and noticed that 99% of all BMWs do not have any identifying badges on them. No 335, 535 or 530 or 528.....nothing. You may see the odd X-Drive logo on the back but that's all.

Mercedes cars seem to have badges on them (but not all of them).

Is there a reason for this?

God I want a F11 5 series wagon. They are even better looking in person. But they are expensive as hell here.
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 02-16-2013, 01:50 AM
mryakanisachoad's Avatar
mryakanisachoad mryakanisachoad is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: brooklyn,ny
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 570
Mein Auto: 550xi / 135i / M5
I was under the impression that most German cars were badged these days.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-16-2013, 02:53 AM
K-A's Avatar
K-A K-A is offline
Cray
Location: U.S
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,690
Mein Auto: Porsche Macan S / SD Pack
When I was in Germany, there were tons of Domestic (German) cars with no badges. BMW's, M-B's, etc. It was interesting because in the States is has a kind of negative connotation do to the reasons most people do it.
__________________
2015 Porsche Macan S / SportDesign: White/Black (Alcantara/Leather), PDK, 20" RS Spyder's w/ Colored Crests & Summer Tires, Air Suspension w/ PASM, High-Gloss Black Trim, Premium Package, Comfort Lighting, HD Radio, Blacked Out Sidemarkers, Front Tints.

Recents: '13 BMW 535i M Sport: Black/Black, Premium/Tech, Sport Auto, etc. M-B's: '11/10/06 E350 "Sport". '02 S500 w/ Every Option.

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-16-2013, 07:02 AM
dunderhi's Avatar
dunderhi dunderhi is offline
0-60 in 4 secs or less!
Location: MD
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,000
Mein Auto: '13 X5M, 650xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-A View Post
When I was in Germany, there were tons of Domestic (German) cars with no badges. BMW's, M-B's, etc. It was interesting because in the States is has a kind of negative connotation do to the reasons most people do it.
I've only have positive connotations for debadging. I like the clean look and I've liked it since I first saw it during my first visit to Germany in 1993. I reserve my negeative connotations for ///M & AMG rebadgers.

As of last week, I can confirm the practice is still quite common. In Germany (and much of Europe) most higher end cars are offered the option not to badge from the factory. In the US, Porsche might be the only one to offer it as an option. I really don't see any reason to adorn your car with additional sparkly factory bling.
__________________


2013 X5M ........ 2013 650xi ...... 2011 550xi (ret) 2011 335d (ret)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-16-2013, 07:12 AM
mryakanisachoad's Avatar
mryakanisachoad mryakanisachoad is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: brooklyn,ny
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 570
Mein Auto: 550xi / 135i / M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post

God I want a F11 5 series wagon. They are even better looking in person. But they are expensive as hell here.
Please pardon my language but here in the U.S. a lot of people refer to cars like the F11 wagon as a " Fcuk you!" car (it's a compliment to the car and its driver).

Last edited by mryakanisachoad; 02-16-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-16-2013, 07:48 AM
Mobileum Mobileum is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Norway
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 200
Mein Auto: 520d f10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderhi View Post
In Germany (and much of Europe) most higher end cars are offered the option not to badge from the factory. In the US, Porsche might be the only one to offer it as an option. I really don't see any reason to adorn your car with additional sparkly factory bling.
This is from the German configurator:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GK.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	362489  
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-16-2013, 07:49 AM
ScottF10's Avatar
ScottF10 ScottF10 is offline
F10
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 407
Mein Auto: 2013 550i xDrive
Germans don't feel the need to advertise that they have the biggest engine variant to humble themselves I guess, while in the U.S. most do it to hide the fact that they have the smallest engine while some do it for the cleaner look.
__________________
2013 BMW 550i xDrive M-Sport
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-16-2013, 07:50 AM
K-A's Avatar
K-A K-A is offline
Cray
Location: U.S
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,690
Mein Auto: Porsche Macan S / SD Pack
I agree that de-badging shouldn't have a negative connotation for everyone, since many really do it for the cleaning up the look (a "big engine" guy doing it certainly has no reason to have to explain why he'd do it, as there's no "poseur-ish" inclinations there.... unless trying to make others think you have a lower-designated car ).

However, I guess those many who DO do it to try and pass off as something they're not, without actually doing something so ultimately classless as RE-badging as something they're not, has drawn a sort of negative connotation toward it, at least from what I've seen. I de-badged my E350's as the "E350" name/badge just doesn't look cool, you see it everywhere slapped on the back of the gazillions of E's driving around, and IMO it REALLY cleaned up the look back there, however I was the first to tell anyone who would listen that it was an E350.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-16-2013, 08:16 AM
ScottF10's Avatar
ScottF10 ScottF10 is offline
F10
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 407
Mein Auto: 2013 550i xDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-A View Post
I agree that de-badging shouldn't have a negative connotation for everyone, since many really do it for the cleaning up the look (a "big engine" guy doing it certainly has no reason to have to explain why he'd do it, as there's no "poseur-ish" inclinations there.... unless trying to make others think you have a lower-designated car ).

However, I guess those many who DO do it to try and pass off as something they're not, without actually doing something so ultimately classless as RE-badging as something they're not, has drawn a sort of negative connotation toward it, at least from what I've seen. I de-badged my E350's as the "E350" name/badge just doesn't look cool, you see it everywhere slapped on the back of the gazillions of E's driving around, and IMO it REALLY cleaned up the look back there, however I was the first to tell anyone who would listen that it was an E350.
+1 I debadged my E350 as well because that is one car where you truly get that "cleaner look", it actually looks so good that I would probably debadge an E550. On the other hand, I am split on whether or not I should debadge my 5er because someone could easily think that it's a 3 series because the rears look very similar.
__________________
2013 BMW 550i xDrive M-Sport
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-16-2013, 08:29 AM
K-A's Avatar
K-A K-A is offline
Cray
Location: U.S
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,690
Mein Auto: Porsche Macan S / SD Pack
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottF10 View Post
+1 I debadged my E350 as well because that is one car where you truly get that "cleaner look", it actually looks so good that I would probably debadge an E550. On the other hand, I am split on whether or not I should debadge my 5er because someone could easily think that it's a 3 series because the rears look very similar.
Lol. Agreed there. BMW's design language is so close that is very true.
__________________
2015 Porsche Macan S / SportDesign: White/Black (Alcantara/Leather), PDK, 20" RS Spyder's w/ Colored Crests & Summer Tires, Air Suspension w/ PASM, High-Gloss Black Trim, Premium Package, Comfort Lighting, HD Radio, Blacked Out Sidemarkers, Front Tints.

Recents: '13 BMW 535i M Sport: Black/Black, Premium/Tech, Sport Auto, etc. M-B's: '11/10/06 E350 "Sport". '02 S500 w/ Every Option.

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-16-2013, 05:39 PM
wrecked2001 wrecked2001 is offline
Registered User
Location: USAF Spain
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12
Mein Auto: 535i
I've been in Europe for about 5 yrs now, and heard it has to do with Socialistic society and you are almost looked down upon if you're successful. Didn't France's richest man apply for Belgium citizenship after a purposed tax of 75% on over million on yearly income, and then he was ostricized, and called un-patriotic? If your wealthy in Europe, most people down play it.
__________________
2013 535i Msport Imperial Blue Metallic/Cinnamon Brown, manual windows, three on the tree, AM radio w/house speakers, Atlas of America!
Future Track whore: 2000 Mustang GT
DIY not CTC!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-16-2013, 08:05 PM
Stealth.Pilot's Avatar
Stealth.Pilot Stealth.Pilot is offline
The Driver
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,577
Mein Auto: 2014 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottF10 View Post
Germans don't feel the need to advertise that they have the biggest engine variant to humble themselves I guess, while in the U.S. most do it to hide the fact that they have the smallest engine while some do it for the cleaner look.
Logically your argument can't be correct.

1) something like 90% of f10s and F30s sold in Germany are four cylinder variants 523i, 528i, 520d, 525d.

2) therefore if most German BMWs are debadged, it can't be because the guys with big engines don't want to show off. Because even if that were true, that would only account for less than 10% of the cars.

3) therefore, the explanation has to lie with the behavior of the people with the smallest engines.

4) Luxury branded products are very popular in Germany and you regularly see people wearing or carrying logo products from Porsche Design briefcases, to Prada handbags and Gucci wallets.

5) the recent trend in logo luxury branded products has been to make the logos more prominent (e.g. Gucci switched from embossing to using metal logos on their wallets).

6) given the Germans affection for wearing and carrying branded merchandise, it is hard to conclude they have any affinity for debadging.

My Conclusion
Given the points above, I think people are ashamed of their small engines. Points 3 and 6 cannot support any other conclusion.
__________________

2014 BMW///M5 Individual
Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance pkg, LED Package, Bang and Olufsen, 20" Forged wheels
2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-16-2013, 08:08 PM
Stealth.Pilot's Avatar
Stealth.Pilot Stealth.Pilot is offline
The Driver
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,577
Mein Auto: 2014 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderhi View Post
I really don't see any reason to adorn your car with additional sparkly factory bling.
I find your point hypocritical.

On your old car you put a DINAN badge. So you are saying if your car has been tuned by Dinan then it's okay to add a badge, but if it was tuned by say BMW M using a much wider array of component upgrades, then it is not okay?
__________________

2014 BMW///M5 Individual
Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance pkg, LED Package, Bang and Olufsen, 20" Forged wheels
2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Stealth.Pilot's Avatar
Stealth.Pilot Stealth.Pilot is offline
The Driver
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,577
Mein Auto: 2014 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecked2001 View Post
I've been in Europe for about 5 yrs now, and heard it has to do with Socialistic society and you are almost looked down upon if you're successful. Didn't France's richest man apply for Belgium citizenship after a purposed tax of 75% on over million on yearly income, and then he was ostricized, and called un-patriotic? If your wealthy in Europe, most people down play it.
I've got to say, if this is true, then they are an inferior society.

The most successful people should be recognized and celebrated if the human race is to better itself. I understood this growing up on a council estate in England, and that is what got me where I am.
__________________

2014 BMW///M5 Individual
Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance pkg, LED Package, Bang and Olufsen, 20" Forged wheels
2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-16-2013, 08:40 PM
solstice solstice is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Seattle
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,328
Mein Auto: 2015 F80 M3
Europeans do not hide wealth more than Americans do. They often dislike talking about it though and try to be tactful and tasteful about it. When it comes to cars it's not wealth but pollution and energy consumption that gets you the evil eye these days. Large SUVs runs a big risk of being keyed.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-16-2013, 09:46 PM
Die Wolfe's Avatar
Die Wolfe Die Wolfe is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northern California
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,053
Mein Auto: '12 535i Msport/'13 X5M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobileum View Post
This is from the German configurator:
That's awesome!!!
__________________
2013 BMW X5///M
2012 BMW 535i M Sport
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-16-2013, 10:05 PM
dunderhi's Avatar
dunderhi dunderhi is offline
0-60 in 4 secs or less!
Location: MD
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,000
Mein Auto: '13 X5M, 650xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth.Pilot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderhi View Post
I really don't see any reason to adorn your car with additional sparkly factory bling.
I find your point hypocritical.

On your old car you put a DINAN badge. So you are saying if your car has been tuned by Dinan then it's okay to add a badge, but if it was tuned by say BMW M using a much wider array of component upgrades, then it is not okay?
Everyone has their personal perferences. If you want a 528i badge, ///M badge, or an Individual badge and your car meets that associated criteria there's nothing wrong with keeping the badges on your car. For me, I don't care for the factory look. Whereas, a DINAN badge is conversation starter, for which dozens of people have approached me to ask about my DINAN 5. If I had bought an M6 this time around, I would have removed the factory badging. If I had significant mods by Dinan, Hartge, or Hamann (even on an M car), I would have one of their badges affixed. A DINAN badge is a signal to other enthusiasts that you have done something special over the generic factory car, no matter the initial performance level. So nothing hypocritical, I like the clean look, but I like something unique even more. I'm still trying to get Mrs D to let me pop off her X5M badges. She's finally agreed the body colored non-M grills and the non-M wheels look much better, so maybe the rear badges will be next.
__________________


2013 X5M ........ 2013 650xi ...... 2011 550xi (ret) 2011 335d (ret)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-16-2013, 10:07 PM
760Lifan's Avatar
760Lifan 760Lifan is offline
BMW-addicted
Location: Land O Lakes, FL
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,276
Mein Auto: Not worth mentioning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth.Pilot View Post
My Conclusion
Given the points above, I think people are ashamed of their small engines. Points 3 and 6 cannot support any other conclusion.
In 9 out of 10 cases, your conclusion is right. Since I grew up in Germany and have German roots (mum, grandma & grandpa German), I know what's going on..

However, if customers in the US had the same choice of (smaller) engines and an option to "de-badge" right from the factory, I think it's only fair to assume that we, in the US, wouldn't act any different.

Personally, I don't mind de-badging or having a badge in the first place. Yes, I admit, we even rebadged a 540i when we owned a CPOed one in Germany.

However, if you really want to make a fool out of yourself, you go ahead and put a poser-badge on your car - like an M5-badge on a 528i etc...

Last edited by 760Lifan; 02-16-2013 at 10:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-16-2013, 10:26 PM
dbs600 dbs600 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New York, NY
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,424
Mein Auto: 2011 750LXi Individual
This regards culture. Generalizing things:

The US is about capitalism and flaunting wealth; whether one has a 528, 535 or 550, people want others to see what they have, regardless of it being the low, mid or high range model. The US is also about advertising and marketing, which is why BMWNA doesn't offer designation delete.

Europe is about understatement and modesty, which is why models such as the M5 and E63 AMG exist; with their wolf's in sheep's clothing body work, they're at the opposite end of the visual spectrum of American muscle, which has traditionally had decals, pinstriping, etc. Truth be told, Mercedes design has become so gaudy that the facelifted E63 AMG will have a special body work delete option in Europe to remove much of its nasty body, retaining its performance figures.

So, America is about conspicuous consumption, while Europe is the opposite, and when someone debadges a 528 in the US, the first thought that crosses my mind is the owner has good taste, not: this person is ashamed of their car.

Last edited by dbs600; 02-17-2013 at 12:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:06 PM
mikeriley mikeriley is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NorthEast
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 369
Mein Auto: Saab
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottF10 View Post
Germans don't feel the need to advertise that they have the biggest engine variant to humble themselves I guess, while in the U.S. most do it to hide the fact that they have the smallest engine while some do it for the cleaner look.
why the pro euro slant and negative USA slant? Id say the exact opposite or more of a neutral take on why euro debages. It may be what is considered vogue for them or they may want to not to let others know how small their engines are. Enough of the euro people are so great and americans aren't slant, its old and tired. Get over your self and and stop bashing your own country.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:13 PM
Die Wolfe's Avatar
Die Wolfe Die Wolfe is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northern California
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,053
Mein Auto: '12 535i Msport/'13 X5M
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeriley View Post
why the pro euro slant and negative USA slant? Id say the exact opposite or more of a neutral take on why euro debages. It may be what is considered vogue for them or they may want to not to let others know how small their engines are. Enough of the euro people are so great and americans aren't slant, its old and tired. Get over your self and and stop bashing your own country.
"Amen to that brother!" - Hulk Hogan

USA, USA, USA, USA!!!!
__________________
2013 BMW X5///M
2012 BMW 535i M Sport
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:16 PM
mikeriley mikeriley is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NorthEast
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 369
Mein Auto: Saab
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderhi View Post
Everyone has their personal perferences. If you want a 528i badge, ///M badge, or an Individual badge and your car meets that associated criteria there's nothing wrong with keeping the badges on your car. For me, I don't care for the factory look. Whereas, a DINAN badge is conversation starter, for which dozens of people have approached me to ask about my DINAN 5. If I had bought an M6 this time around, I would have removed the factory badging. If I had significant mods by Dinan, Hartge, or Hamann (even on an M car), I would have one of their badges affixed. A DINAN badge is a signal to other enthusiasts that you have done something special over the generic factory car, no matter the initial performance level. So nothing hypocritical, I like the clean look, but I like something unique even more. I'm still trying to get Mrs D to let me pop off her X5M badges. She's finally agreed the body colored non-M grills and the non-M wheels look much better, so maybe the rear badges will be next.
So you like the clean look, unless you of course you can impress people with a DINAN badge? Really? You seem like a very decent person, but obviously love attention given your car build footnotes,constant Mrs D references, and seeking DINAN approval. Overall this is not a bad thing and am not critical of that, believe me. But having a DINAN badge being a conversation starter about your car?!!!!! OMGosh really? How about personality being a starter, or even better not caring what others think.

Again, I am really not trying to pick a fight or be snarky. You really do seem like a nice person and a great contributor to this forum. But euro folks do what they do because thats what they do. They like debaging. Nothing more than that. They are not better, less pompous, or less self absorbed. Its what is in style for them. Why do europeans like espresso for breakfast vs standard coffee? Its what they like, I love my morning coffee and what ever is on my car, I don't care, and love this country.

Last edited by mikeriley; 02-16-2013 at 11:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:35 PM
ausdude's Avatar
ausdude ausdude is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Austin
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,119
Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 550i M-Sport
I like badges... If I see a car that I admire I want to see what it is. I like exhaust to show, I dont want to hide exhaust to achieve a clean look.

Maybe people remove them to take extra weight of the car lol
__________________
Untitled[/url] 550i M Sport|300|LCSW|4MR|2TB|704|760|PDC|ZEC|6F2|ZDA|5AD |416|494|Dinan Stage 2|CF Spoiler,MirrorCaps&Splitter|M Performance Diffuser|Front Reflector Delete|Black Grilles|Rear Fog Lights|Euro Side Mirrors&Tail Lights|M5 Front & M550D Rear Sway Bars|20" HB04|Roof Wrapped|Coded|CCA member
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:36 PM
Die Wolfe's Avatar
Die Wolfe Die Wolfe is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northern California
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,053
Mein Auto: '12 535i Msport/'13 X5M
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeriley View Post
So you like the clean look, unless you of course you can impress people with a DINAN badge? Really? You seem like a very decent person, but obviously like attention, which is not a bad thing and am not critical of that. But being a conversation starter about your car?!!!!! OMGosh really? How about personality being a starter.

Again, I am really not trying to pick a fight or be snarky. You really do seem like a nice person and a great contributor to this forum. But euro folks do what they do because thats what they do. They like debaging. Nothing more than that. They are not better, less pompous, or less self absorbed. Its what is in style for them. Why do europeans like espresso for breakfast vs standard coffee? Its what they like, I love my morning coffee and what ever is on my car, I don't care!
Maybe his wording was different than what I'd use, but a Dinan badge or M badge is definitely special. I'm not impressed when I see a 550 or X5 rolling around...but if I earned a Dinan badge then I'd be damn proud to rock it. Just like how I'm so proud of my M badge (that still impresses me when I look at it); I'd rock those any day because they look awesome! That's my blatant opinion lol...a 528, 535, 550 or plain X5 emblem is cool because it's BMW; but it's not as special or prestigious as a Dinan or M emblem. Plain and simple.
__________________
2013 BMW X5///M
2012 BMW 535i M Sport
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:40 PM
dunderhi's Avatar
dunderhi dunderhi is offline
0-60 in 4 secs or less!
Location: MD
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,000
Mein Auto: '13 X5M, 650xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeriley View Post
So you like the clean look, unless you of course you can impress people with a DINAN badge? Really? You seem like a very decent person, but obviously like attention, which is not a bad thing and am not critical of that. But being a conversation starter about your car?!!!!! OMGosh really? How about personality being a starter.

Golly Gee Willikers, I like to be a bit different from the masses and some find people like me to be more approachable the most. I've let complete strangers test drive Dinan due to their sincere curiousity. My 650xi will be debadged. Plain and simple. If I decide to go the full Dinan route, then it will have a Dinan badge. Plain and simple. Sorry if that bothers you.

BTW, no one have ever accused me of not having a personality!

P.S. I replied prior to your revision, but hopefully you will understand "OMGosh really? " came off as being snarky, hence my sarcastic "Golly Gee Willikers."
__________________


2013 X5M ........ 2013 650xi ...... 2011 550xi (ret) 2011 335d (ret)

Last edited by dunderhi; 02-16-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms