Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)

X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)
The X5 SAV Forum

Old 03-11-2013, 12:03 PM

Mein Auto: 2002 540i/6
Concrete Donkey's Cluster Repair give-away!!!

*MODS - If I have violated the forums rules in any way, please PM me and I will remove it immediately*

Hi there everyone,

Some of you may know me from Bimmerforums, but to the majority of you that don't... hi. I spend most of my time on the E39 sub forum now, and since we share the same issues/replacement parts (cluster ribbon, MID ribbon, LCD screens) I thought it would be nice to include you all in this raffle style give-away.

I repair cluster pixel issues, restoring the entire display back to it's original readable state I did a photo contest on Bimmerforums not too long ago, in which Cwise12 won a free MID repair from these photos:

I offer a lifetime guarantee on all of my work, so long as the VOID sticker is still in tact. I plan on creating some sort of creative raffle for choosing a winner, but until then all you have to do is have over 150 posts to qualify for the raffle.

Concrete Donkeys Cluster Raffle

1.Albo
2.Nsogiba
3.Doru
4.Fudman
5.carlova78
6. E36 Phantom
7. mifesto(can i enter for cluster gauge rings?)
8.jburnham
9.E39M5
10. aspensilver540
11. JimLev
12. KingBled
13. *****zo
14. the540wgn

Simply copy and paste your name into the next available slot. Let's recap the raffle qualifications/rules:
  • Must have over 150 posts on Bimmerfest and/or Bimmerforums
  • Winner is responsible for shipping both ways
  • Satin silver gauge rings available for an additional $25 during repairs

This is my way of saying thank you to all of the members that have contributed to the Bimmerfest/Bimmerforums forums. The information available is priceless, and without you guys & gals these forums would simply not be worthwhile. PM me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

Sincerely,

George

*MODS - If I have violated the forums rules in any way, please PM me and I will remove it immediately*
Advertisement
Old 03-15-2013, 03:16 PM

Mein Auto: 2002 X5 4.6is
D'oh. Don't have enough posts to qualify but am on my fourth BMW (now an '02 X5 4.6is) which is badly in need of dash pixel repair. I'll offer to provide pictures and a review if I can make the cut for the drawing. The pics alone will be worth it, I can read the mileage but not a lot else on my dash.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:21 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW, Lotus, Porsche
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete Donkey View Post

Hi there everyone,

Some of you may know me from Bimmerforums, but to the majority of you that don't... hi. I spend most of my time on the E39 sub forum now, and since we share the same issues/replacement parts (cluster ribbon, MID ribbon, LCD screens) I thought it would be nice to include you all in this raffle style give-away.

I repair cluster pixel issues, restoring the entire display back to it's original readable state I did a photo contest on Bimmerforums not too long ago, in which Cwise12 won a free MID repair from these photos:

I offer a lifetime guarantee on all of my work, so long as the VOID sticker is still in tact. I plan on creating some sort of creative raffle for choosing a winner, but until then all you have to do is have over 150 posts to qualify for the raffle.

Concrete Donkeys Cluster Raffle

1.Albo
2.Nsogiba
3.Doru
4.Fudman
5.carlova78
6. E36 Phantom
7. mifesto(can i enter for cluster gauge rings?)
8.jburnham
9.E39M5
10. aspensilver540
11. JimLev
12. KingBled
13. *****zo
14. the540wgn

15. Upallnight (Bimmerforums) Upallnight (Bimmerfest)

Simply copy and paste your name into the next available slot. Let's recap the raffle qualifications/rules:
  • Must have over 150 posts on Bimmerfest and/or Bimmerforums
  • Winner is responsible for shipping both ways
  • Satin silver gauge rings available for an additional $25 during repairs

This is my way of saying thank you to all of the members that have contributed to the Bimmerfest/Bimmerforums forums. The information available is priceless, and without you guys & gals these forums would simply not be worthwhile. PM me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

Sincerely,

George

See Above posting

Last edited by upallnight; 03-15-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:01 PM

Mein Auto: 2002 540i/6
Raffle list is closing at 4pm EST!