Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 04-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2001 M5
Random BMW Video of the day:

Enjoy.

Oh yeah...obligatory "Can't wait for C2C!" Got the ///Mistress out of the garage this weekend, ordered some detailing supplies off Amazon as well. Finally some nice weather up in New England!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:09 AM

Mein Auto: BLT335xi, e92 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bemo View Post
Furby - stop whining, rent a BMW or a Mini for the weekend, show up to the event, and did I say stop whining?
https://bmwondemandusa.com/select.do?action=welcome

And BOOM....
BMWCCA #489063

The BLT335xi - '11 BMW 335xi, M-Sport, Convenience, Premium, H/K sound, iDrive

Previous Rides:
'13 Cadillac ATS - Fired
'09 BMW 328xi - KIA by Bambi, reincarnated in Michigan
'11 Ford Fusion SEL
'08 Honda Accord Coupe
'01 Saab 9-3 2.0T
Old 04-03-2013, 05:32 AM
Omnia moderata ratione

Mein Auto: Certified Garage Princess
Quote:
Furby - stop whining, rent a BMW or a Mini for the weekend, show up to the event, and did I say stop whining?
+1
Furb,
Do you really think ///M-rated owns the car he shows up in? Just look at what's listed in "mein auto" on his profile. And how many times have you seen DSX refer to his Saab?

This is like explaining to a kid there really isn't an Easter Bunny.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793
Old 04-03-2013, 05:49 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Mein Auto: 2013 335xi M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sight View Post
PM me if you're serious (on either account)
I'll have to speak to the fiancee and see what she says. Are you driving up with anyone else?

[QUOTE=cruisingbimmer;7490498]
Yes Furby, what Bemo said - because if you don't come, we're going to hold you hostage. That's not a threat, it's a promise. Here is what you will have to look forward to:/QUOTE]

I was expecting a black ops team, lead by Bemo and //M-Rated, to come get me in the middle of the night. THey've been practicing lots of COD2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisingbimmer View Post
So true! I actually had a Furby as a kid, and it would sit on top of my bookcase in my bedroom. The darn thing would never really work when I wanted it to, but then for some reason, it would become possessed in the middle of the night and start talking at ungodly hours. Then on occasion I'd wake up because - you know that creepy feeling you get when you know someone is watching you - well I'd have that creepy feeling, and then I'd hear the mechanical eyes of the Furby shift back and forth in the dead silence of the night.... I knew the damn thing was watching me! Scared the crap out of me.
That's because I was watching. I mean, warning you of the bad people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic_Kat View Post
+1
Furb,
Do you really think ///M-rated owns the car he shows up in? Just look at what's listed in "mein auto" on his profile. And how many times have you seen DSX refer to his Saab?

There is an Easter Bunny! I ate the bunny the other day!

Because I can.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinter View Post
I agree with furby
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla twang View Post
Hahahaha, I like you furb, you like to live dangerously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCook View Post
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:18 AM

Mein Auto: 2011 328xi
Quote:
+1
Furb,

The Ultimate Posers!
Old 04-03-2013, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by furby076 View Post
I'll have to speak to the fiancee and see what she says. Are you driving up with anyone else?
Yep, the gf and another one of our Bimmerfest members will be squeezing into my e92. One spot left.

Quote:
I was expecting a black ops team, lead by Bemo and //M-Rated, to come get me in the middle of the night. THey've been practicing lots of COD2
Once I can get my butt to Best Buy and get a headset I will be joining them. For now I've been killing zombies at the farm to practice. However, I will be meeting them to begin my training for Operation Mt. Washington Furby Capture and Delivery
BMWCCA #489063

Previous Rides:
'13 Cadillac ATS - Fired
'11 Ford Fusion SEL
'08 Honda Accord Coupe
'01 Saab 9-3 2.0T
Old 04-03-2013, 06:35 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Quote:
Yep, the gf and another one of our Bimmerfest members will be squeezing into my e92. One spot left.

Once I can get my butt to Best Buy and get a headset I will be joining them. For now I've been killing zombies at the farm to practice. However, I will be meeting them to begin my training for Operation Mt. Washington Furby Capture and Delivery
LOL.

You don't need a headset to join us. Just PM us your game name. Hell, Bemo can't even figure out how to use his headset and he does well. If you have a spare bluetooth earpiece you can use that too

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:40 AM

Quote:
LOL.

You don't need a headset to join us. Just PM us your game name. Hell, Bemo can't even figure out how to use his headset and he does well. If you have a spare bluetooth earpiece you can use that too
Good Sir, I'm sorry but you cannot join Operation Mt. Washington Furby Capture and Delivery as that would defeat the purpose of the operation planning. I'll search for a BT ear piece....maybe I'll try to acquire a Secret Service version headset and talk into my sleeve. It would give me practice for our stealth operation in June
BMWCCA #489063

Previous Rides:
'13 Cadillac ATS - Fired
'11 Ford Fusion SEL
'08 Honda Accord Coupe
'01 Saab 9-3 2.0T
Old 04-03-2013, 12:06 PM
IntarWeb Stalker

BTW everyone. I figured out how I will class up the Welt...with my victory lap song. Full crank.

By the time the rest of you head back to do the ED, realize there will be graffiti, drugs pushers, and drive by shootings. When you think back to where it all went down-hill, just think of the furball

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by furby076; 04-03-2013 at 12:09 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Ego writing cheques that

Mein Auto: Subaru Forester
Quote:

The plan is to leave a Tasty Cake bar on his doorstep, taze him (Don't taze me, bro!), bag him and drop him off at the Tilton Diner. Even knowing the plan, he will not be able to resist the Tasty Cake. That's the beauty of the plan.
Also available in Alpine White...
Old 04-03-2013, 12:51 PM
IntarWeb Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M-ratedE90 View Post
The plan is to leave a Tasty Cake bar on his doorstep, taze him (Don't taze me, bro!), bag him and drop him off at the Tilton Diner. Even knowing the plan, he will not be able to resist the Tasty Cake. That's the beauty of the plan.
You will rue this day goat-boy, you will rue this day!

EDIT: Don't forget the skim milk. Gotta watch my figure

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Bond Girl

Mein Auto: 2009 BMW 328i
Quote:
You mean he's not real!? My whole world just came crashing down!

Quote:

That's because I was watching. I mean, warning you of the bad people.

See, I knew it wasn't just my imagination! And how do I know you weren't just trying to signal to the bad people when I was asleep? Good thing I slept with one eye open!

Quote:
Good Sir, I'm sorry but you cannot join Operation Mt. Washington Furby Capture and Delivery as that would defeat the purpose of the operation planning. I'll search for a BT ear piece....maybe I'll try to acquire a Secret Service version headset and talk into my sleeve. It would give me practice for our stealth operation in June
I'll provide the 550 cord and any applicable sedatives. I'm well versed in the arts of tactical operations, and will stop at nothing to achieve mission accomplishment. With permission from our stealth ops commander, I'd like to begin drafting the five paragraph order for Operation Mt. Washington Furby Capture and Delivery.

"Just the thing for unwinding after a rough day at the office."
BMW CCA Member 473595

2009 E90 Alpine White | Saddle Brown | Sport | Premium | Comfort Access | iDrive | Steptronic | Super Fantastic | Bavarian Beast

Old 04-03-2013, 04:52 PM

Quote:

I've been listening to this song for weeks now!
Furby's been hiding, M-Rated has been busy taking notes. I need serious folk to participate in the BImmerfest COD team.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:57 PM

Quote:
LOL.

Ha, that's because I'm too busy protecting your camping behind. At least we operate as a mini unit and attempt to watch our flanks. M-Rated is too busy running up front, blissfully unaware of the dangers that lie ahead.

Last edited by Bemo; 04-03-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Omnia moderata ratione

Quote:
BTW everyone. I figured out how I will class up the Welt...with my victory lap song. Full crank.

By the time the rest of you head back to do the ED, realize there will be graffiti, drugs pushers, and drive by shootings. When you think back to where it all went down-hill, just think of the furball
Um, ahem, Furb.

You do realize that you are going to have to surpass this to "class up the Welt"?

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793
Old 04-03-2013, 08:06 PM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeichen311 View Post
Attention all you inline-six pilots: I just ordered two--count 'em, just two!--of these to donate to the C2C5 auction:

One size fits naturally-aspirated and turbocharged engines, RWD or AWD, manual or auto. Pre-shrunk, 100% cotton. Sorry, not available in four-, eight- or twelve-cylinder sizes. (If you drive a BMW 12-cylinder, buy them both!
If it's not cashmere, we Luxury liners aren't going to be interested.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®
Old 04-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Omnia moderata ratione

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
If it's not cashmere, we Luxury liners aren't going to be interested.

BJ
Meh, that cotton version might be nice for wash the car attire. Cashmere gets awfully hot during mid May to mid October, especially for exercise wear.

Old 04-04-2013, 05:44 AM
Salz und Pfeffer

Mein Auto: 2014 F22 M235i
Cashmere Luxury Design
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	get_inline_v2lc_f7_460_large.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	369599  
Old 04-04-2013, 06:05 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Quote:
Ha, that's because I'm too busy protecting your camping behind. At least we operate as a mini unit and attempt to watch our flanks. M-Rated is too busy running up front, blissfully unaware of the dangers that lie ahead.
That's a great setup. I cover M-Rated (assuming he paid his dues) and shoot those trying to tag him from the rear. You cover my rear. Perfect

Quote:
Um, ahem, Furb.

You do realize that you are going to have to surpass this to "class up the Welt"?
I'm the Warren Buffet of class! I just look in the direction of a place and it's class stock goes up

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-04-2013, 06:36 AM
Worlds Foremost Authority

Mein Auto: 335i E93 - 750Lix
Quote:
That's a great setup. I cover M-Rated (assuming he paid his dues) and shoot those trying to tag him from the rear. You cover my rear. Perfect

I'm the Warren Buffet of class! I just look in the direction of a place and it's class stock goes up
Does low class count?

If it does I am the personification of class,

CA

Drivers Club at Lime Rock
The Glen Club
International Motor Racing Research Center
BMWCCA
Cayman Club Nor'Easters
Madison Ave. Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (Only a Vice President)
Sports Car Club of America
Polish Racing Drivers of America (PRDA)
American Mural Project
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
Mount Washington Observatory
Society of Automotive Historians

Last edited by captainaudio; 04-04-2013 at 06:42 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:47 AM

Quote:

And I run around as a decoy...
BMWCCA #489063

Previous Rides:
'13 Cadillac ATS - Fired
'11 Ford Fusion SEL
'08 Honda Accord Coupe
'01 Saab 9-3 2.0T
Old 04-04-2013, 08:31 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Quote:
And I run around as a decoy...
Likey!

Actually, with the four of us running around together (or camping together) we would be tough to beat. I've been in rooms, with random people, and it was crazy hard to beat us. We had all kinds of cool streaks (machine gun, disruption beam) then add to that claymore, bouncing betty, etc. The other team would constantly try and beat us and would fail. Add to that if your team members have insertion point.... It was carnage

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-06-2013, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Likey!

Actually, with the four of us running around together (or camping together) we would be tough to beat. I've been in rooms, with random people, and it was crazy hard to beat us. We had all kinds of cool streaks (machine gun, disruption beam) then add to that claymore, bouncing betty, etc. The other team would constantly try and beat us and would fail. Add to that if your team members have insertion point.... It was carnage
Good Times, last night!

M-Rated's parting shot gave someone a terrible headache, and humiliation!

I have to work on the BMW emblem next.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:54 PM
IntarWeb Stalker

Quote:
Good Times, last night!

M-Rated's parting shot gave someone a terrible headache, and humiliation!

I have to work on the BMW emblem next.
That was hilarious.

Let me know and i can walk you through it. M-R talked me through it in a couple of minutes

Because I can.
-
Quote:
I agree with furby
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Worlds Foremost Authority

Mein Auto: 335i E93 - 750Lix
The Climb to the Clouds Web Site is up!

The web site is up at:

http://www.climbtotheclouds.org

CA

Drivers Club at Lime Rock
The Glen Club
International Motor Racing Research Center
BMWCCA
Cayman Club Nor'Easters
Madison Ave. Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (Only a Vice President)
Sports Car Club of America
Polish Racing Drivers of America (PRDA)
American Mural Project
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
Mount Washington Observatory
Society of Automotive Historians

Last edited by captainaudio; 04-06-2013 at 06:13 PM.