Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Parting Out

Parting Out

Old 09-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 05 M3 ZCP,04 z4,01 325iT
50+ parts. 2001 sedan & 2001 wagon (used) or NEW

Now that my touring rebuild is finished, I have over 50 parts I'd like to sell. Some parts are new (ordered and not used, and too late to return) while others are used (either from my 2001 donor sedan or proactively replaced on my 2001 touring). Neither mine nor the donor car has seen a winter.

All the parts are from A pillar forward, so should fit all pre-facelift sedans and wagons. Some parts will also fit all e46s. Generally, the parts are from the cooling system, hood locks, air ducts, automatic fan, bumper, lighting, and some unusual support or smallware special order parts. No sheetmetal (sorry!).

A complete list of all parts, part numbers, condition, prices and pictures can be found here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...0U&usp=sharing

I've tried to be very reasonable on my pricing, with new part pricing between 60-70% of Pelican prices, and used between 20-50%, depending upon condition. I've tried to include all visible flaws in the pictures. Each part was working when removed from the cars. Prices do not include shipping. Happy to provide total cost (with shipping, standard US mail, unless otherwise requested) upon request.

Thanks for looking and please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Partial Part list (only 10 of the available 58 parts, so please check out my link)
Water Pipe, Water Hose to Engine Block
Brake Air Duct, Left Front Bumper Cover to Fender Liner
Fender Inner Wheel Lower Cover, Left and Right
FAN COUPLING, Fan 11 blade
HID retrofit kit
Thermostat with Integrated Thermostat Housing (DOES NOT includes gasket)
Fender Inner Wheel Lower Cover, Left
Fog Light Assembly, Left (portion of housing broken)
Hood Lock, Lower
Intake Boot, Lower

"Don't be fooled, she drives with the aggression of a scorned 17 year old"
Advertisement
Old 09-13-2013, 05:44 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 05 M3 ZCP,04 z4,01 325iT
Ttt

"Don't be fooled, she drives with the aggression of a scorned 17 year old"