Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series

5 Series
Ask questions and discuss the 5 Series here. If you would like to see all new posts in all the forums, click here.

Old 08-04-2004, 09:08 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW '95 525i
EAT chip for 95 525i with EWS is now available from Mark D'Sylva... read on

EAT chip for 95 525i with EWS is now available from Mark D'Sylva... read on.

M50tu chip for 1995 EWS cars finally available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have been waiting for an EAT chip for your 1995 E36 or E34 with EWS, the chip is finally ready. I have now figured out the last problem I had and the chip is ready to ship. I don't even need your EWS codes from your stock chip. But please send the last 7 digits of your VIN.

The chip was tested out this morning and works well. The owner of the car will post some feedback in a few days.

Mark

MarkD
Ads by Google
Old 08-04-2004, 09:09 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW '95 525i
Mark - I just filled the tank with Sunoco Ultra 94 (I needed to fill up anyways), on my way home from your place, and already I can feel a substantial difference with the engines' behaviour...idles beautifully and the newly found power at the rear wheels is very noticeable EVEN with the AC on which used to be a real drag before we installed the chip this morning. This is going to be so much fun, I can feel it in the seat of my pants already, and the ECU hasn't even fully retaught itself yet...

I'll give you a further update once I've burnt about a half a tank of fuel...

P.S. and I was putting off getting new tires, but now with your EAT chip in - I think I'll be buying them before the weekend.

YAHOOOOOOO - - this was well worth the year long wait - you are a bmw genius my friend, and I mean that truthfully