Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 F25 (2011 - current)

X3 F25 (2011 - current)
The latest X3 brings some added style and some new features to the BMW SUV family. Talk about the new F25 now!

Old 03-26-2013, 11:36 AM

Mein Auto: 2014 X3 M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRPNBMW View Post
Were you able to log it into the website? I have my VIN and production # and neither are recognized on the site. I know mine is sch for 4/3/13!! I can't wait!
I went to the www.bmwusa.com --> My BMW --> Add/Remove Vehicles

Entered the last 7 chars of the VIN number and it displayed Alpine White / Unknown model.

Am I in the right place?

I was hoping to see the status or build video link for my X3 here. Please advise.
2014 X3 28i[/B] - Alpine White with Black Nevada Leather - Fineline Wave wood - Premium - M Sport - Lighting - Dynamic Handling - Driver Assistance with Top View - Navigation - High gloss Roof rails - Shadowline
Old 03-26-2013, 11:52 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X3 28i
I did the same with my VIN today and it also came up with Unknown model but did get the color correct!

Yesterday the web page didn't recognize the production number or the VIN so I guess some progress is being made!
2014 X3 28i - Deep Sea Blue Metallic - Black 'Nevada' Leather - Brushed Aluminum - Cold Weather - Driver Assistance with Top View - Lighting - Premium - Technology - Satin Aluminum Roof rails - Rear manual side window shades
Old 03-26-2013, 02:36 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 X3 35i
Please remember that your BMW salesperson is always going to have access to the most up to date information on your X3's production.

The 800 number will lag a bit, and will have the next most up to date information.

The website will always have the least up to date information on your X3's production.

Please also remember that production and build are two different things. The actual build of your X3 will take about 40 hours. The production process includes all of the logistical things that need to happen to make sure that all of the correct pieces and parts show up on the line at the right time and in the right colors to build the X3 that you ordered. Off the top of my head, I seem to recall that production takes about five days or so, but I could be wrong on that.

Your build video won't be available until sometime after the build is complete. I took delivery of my X3 before my video was ready. Others have gotten their videos sooner.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:54 PM

Mein Auto: 2014 X3 M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02420X3 View Post
Please remember that your BMW salesperson is always going to have access to the most up to date information on your X3's production.

The 800 number will lag a bit, and will have the next most up to date information.

The website will always have the least up to date information on your X3's production.

Please also remember that production and build are two different things. The actual build of your X3 will take about 40 hours. The production process includes all of the logistical things that need to happen to make sure that all of the correct pieces and parts show up on the line at the right time and in the right colors to build the X3 that you ordered. Off the top of my head, I seem to recall that production takes about five days or so, but I could be wrong on that.

Your build video won't be available until sometime after the build is complete. I took delivery of my X3 before my video was ready. Others have gotten their videos sooner.
Thanks. Now the My BMW website does not even show me the option to add/Remove option.
2014 X3 28i[/B] - Alpine White with Black Nevada Leather - Fineline Wave wood - Premium - M Sport - Lighting - Dynamic Handling - Driver Assistance with Top View - Navigation - High gloss Roof rails - Shadowline
Old 03-27-2013, 09:07 AM

Mein Auto: 2014 x3 35i
Can anyone confirm the 2014MY gets the Nav Pro PRIOR to July?
Old 03-27-2013, 09:24 AM

Mein Auto: Soon x3 my 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfiermon View Post
I don't think anyone can confirm since it's been such adebacle by BMW; however, consensus is YES it is in April 2013 production vehicles. Mine will be produced on/by the 3rd, so I hope to have it before the end of the month. I will post updates once/if I take title.

As pointed out, not sure on this thread or a different, the car includes ARTTI - I don't think that can run on the old hardware, so it should be good to go.

The most knowledgeable dealer I've ever dealt w/ his in Schereville Indiana and they told me yes, it is coming with it.

All of this has made me feel like
Old 03-27-2013, 09:24 AM

Mein Auto: X3 28i
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfiermon View Post
There isn't a definitive answer yet! Some say yes, some say maybe and others say no!
2014 X3 28i - Deep Sea Blue Metallic - Black 'Nevada' Leather - Brushed Aluminum - Cold Weather - Driver Assistance with Top View - Lighting - Premium - Technology - Satin Aluminum Roof rails - Rear manual side window shades
Old 03-27-2013, 09:25 AM

I agree with this (ATTRI). ALso, I believe BMW concierge is an option AND 10 year teleservices are included???
Old 03-27-2013, 12:32 PM

Mein Auto: X3'12-530i'01
2014 X3 on order

Hi All,
My first post here.
I have a 2014 X3 28i on order as well. I called the 1-800 number listed above and was told the vehicle should be ready April 4.

I'll be going to Greenville for the Delivery/BMW Experience (or whatever it's called). I ordered a 2012 X3, got it Feb 2012 and went up for the delivery - a blast! I hope there's a slot for delivery April 5! I'll let you know.

I think it's really odd that BMW still has the 2013 model on their website - maybe they're keeping it "secret" until vehicles are produced and in showrooms?

Oh, in case you're curious, I'm replacing the MY12 with the MY14 because I didn't order enough options. This time I'm getting the premium package, driver assist with top view camera, technology package, cold weather package, etc.

Last edited by bmwfan35i; 03-27-2013 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Add more info
Old 03-27-2013, 12:34 PM

Thanks!! I hear there may be changes released tomorrow. I know the Infiniti q50 pricing and orders are going live tomorrow. Not related but something may be up tomorrow for bmw as well