Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 04-26-2013, 06:04 PM

Mein Auto: 328 I
Pricing on 2007 328I

I need some help, I am looking at a 2007 328 i 6 speed manual transmition with a sport package. 48,000 miles, Sun Roof, power seats, flawless in and out,, NOT CPI, but dealer has done a saftey inspection, Detailed it, oil change, topped off fluids,Replaced front and rear rotors, replaced power steering resevior, replaced Air filter. Good tires all the way around. Dealership is asking $16,999.00. They are down to $16,425.00 Is this a good deal?
I dont need it but looks like it would be a fun car to have. Thanks in advance for your advice, please dont flame me if this questin has been asked several times befor.
Thanks!
Advertisement
Old 04-27-2013, 08:01 AM

Mein Auto: 2009 328i xDrive Coupe
Is it a coupe or a sedan?

Without knowing more of the details, I quickly went kbb.com and dealer retail on that car should be around $20,000 for the sedan and $22,000 for the coupe. Granted, I used Phoenix, AZ as the location. Price may vary in your area if you're not in Phoenix. You could try and use that to see what dealer retail would be since you have all of the info. At this point though, I'd wonder why it's priced so low, but again, price may vary in your market.

Have you checked the Carfax report? It'd be good to know when the dealer got the car and where it came from and other details of its history (though the Carfax may not catch everything, so be aware of that). You'd want to make sure it didn't come from an area hit by a natural disaster (in particular one with flooding) around the time it was purchased from that area. For example, my car actually came from New York, but it was BEFORE Hurricane Sandy. BMW also approved it for CPO, so there was some reassurance there.

Good luck in your search! There's no car I've driven that has been more rewarding than a BMW.

Last edited by norsairius; 04-27-2013 at 08:03 AM.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:35 AM

Mein Auto: 328 I
Norsairius,
Thanks for you reply, I am in the Greater Phoenix Area . The Car in question is a Sedan. I have the car fax, the car has been an Arizona car its whole life.
Here is a link to the car:
http://www.acuranorthscottsdale.com/...1da8a38a39.htm
Thanks for your input, I reallappreciate it!
Old 04-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Big Matty Wheels

Mein Auto: 2006 BMW 330i, 01 Allroad
Do an edmunds price check it will come in much lower and use that to negotiate.