BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Lower coolant hose that connects to water pump...whats the part number?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  ECSTuning 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm iin the middle of changing the water pump on a 2002 X5 4.4 that I purchase for $1500 the other day.

I have the water pump off, so now I'm ordering the parts that i need to replace.

The smaller lower hose that goes from the water pump and connects to a black platic box on the lower passenger side of the radiator needs to be changed but i don't know what part number or the name of this hose.

I tried doing a seach on Ebay but it's hard to tell from the pictures.

Does anyone on here know?

Thank you in advanced.

#2 ·
#3 ·
Looks like its part number 11537500750. Use this diagram. Note that it connects to the bottom of the radiator. It also has the coolant temp sensor at the bottom which has an oring that should be replaced because leaks always happens right there. Thank bluebee for the ring size and check it out here.

Now you do say its connected to a box on the lower passenger side which sounds like it would be your transmission thermostat.
In that case it's number 3 in the diagram above, but that doesn't come from the water pump. Number 1 in the diagram is four hoses connected and on of them also goes to that "box". Also that hose assembly can only be ordered that way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.