Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 F25 (2011 - current)

X3 F25 (2011 - current)
The latest X3 brings some added style and some new features to the BMW SUV family. Talk about the new F25 now!

Old 05-03-2013, 04:13 PM
just some random guy

Mein Auto: 2014 X3 35i
Back to the original question: it appears that Top View is listed in the bulleted list for the Driver Assistance package by default, but if you buy it it's also listed separately (see screenshot from my in-progress build).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-05-03 at 15.11.38.png
Views:	47
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	374601  
Old 05-03-2013, 07:19 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '14 X3 35i / '03 F350
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalombard View Post
My X3 is in production now too and even thought I didn't order the top view camera (just the rear one) it is listed on there - so I think it is just a mistake on the website.
Unfortunately, the info on the website can only be charitably called an "approximation".

Your CA (sales person) can print you off the exact order from the order system. My dealer has a policy of doing that, asking me to review it and then initial it. It's a good check/double-check that we agree on the exact content of the order. On that printout, you should see the ZDA Driver Assistance Package broken down into its components, both standard and optional. 3AH Top View Cameras are an optional component with a $350 MSRP uplift ontop of the $950 MSRP ZDA package price

Our BMW: '14 X3 35i, Deep Sea Blue, Black Nevada Leather, Fineline Wave Wood, Satin Aluminum Roof Rails, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, Navigation System, Driver Assistance Pkg with ALL them cameras, Premium Sound
Our truck: '03 Ford F350, 7.3L turbo-diesel, 4WD, Lariat package, Lear topper, cow catcher, Blue over Grey (Go Rice!)

"Old Faithful's just a fountain compared to the glory of true love" -- John Prine
Old 05-03-2013, 10:21 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 535 xi
Well, it seems pretty clear that my order will be sans top view and that the general consensus is it is far more useful than I thought...but it will still be a real nice ride and my wife will love having the kidney grills.

2010 530xi Saphire Black/Navajo
Premium, Premium Sound, Nav, Cold Weather, Comfort Seats, Rear Shade and Side Shades, Tint (Retired Lease)

2007 530i Monaco Blue/Beige Leather,
Steptronic, Premium Package, Cold Weather, Satellite (Retired Lease)