Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E46 M3 (2001-2006)

E46 M3 (2001-2006)

Old 05-17-2013, 05:14 PM

Mein Auto: 1995 M3
question TC kline set-up guide

So below is the set-up guide from TC kline, and the parts that I'm on top of is the fact that my ride height is already perfect for me and I adjust the rebound and compression shock settings no problem for street, track and inbetween. My question is does anyone who has this, actually adjust the toe and camber when they track, and does it require a mechanic?

TC KLINE RACING, INC. 4163 LYMAN DRIVE HILLIARD, OHIO 43026 PHONE: 614.771.7744 www.tcklineracing.com
RIDE HEIGHT:
FRONT: Set the lower spring perch at the bottom of the threads.
REAR: Relative to the front set the rear (rake) 3/8 to higher .

NOTE: Measure the height from either end of the rocker panel to the ground immediately behind the front tire and in front of the rear tire. CAMBER:
Street Settings Track Settings

FRONT: 1.5 2.0 degrees negative FRONT: 3.0 3.5 degrees negative REAR: 1.5 2.0 degrees negative REAR: 1.5 2.0 degrees negative TOE SETTINGS:
Street Settings Track Settings

FRONT: 1/16 total toe in FRONT: between 1/16 toe in and 1/8 out REAR: 3/16 total toe in REAR: 3/16 total toe in NOTE: Toe setting will automatically adjust outward as you add negative camber. CASTER:
Set caster bolts as far back toward fire wall as possible. Leave in that position permanently.

SHOCK SETTINGS: REBOUND: * Top Adjuster * Street Settings Track Settings FRONT: turn from full soft FRONT: 1 turn from full firm REAR: turn from full soft REAR: turn from full firm

NOTE: *Warning* - To avoid adjusters sticking, do not leave in full firm or full soft setting!

COMPRESSION: * Bottom Adjuster * Street Settings Track Settings FRONT: 2 clicks from full soft FRONT: 8 clicks from full firm REAR: 2 clicks from full soft REAR: 5 clicks from full firm

NOTE: *Warning* - To avoid adjusters sticking, do not leave in full firm or full soft setting!
Ads by Google