Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 05-30-2013, 12:56 PM   #1
More than 1,000,000 BMWs currently leased through BMW Financial Services

tim330i
Administrator

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by tim330i

As BMW Group Financial Services approaches its 20th anniversary of conducting business in the United States, The Group has achieved another milestone by surpassing more than 1 million customers for the first time in the company’s history, demonstrating the important role BMW Group Financial Services fulfills within the entire BMW Group.

According to Ed Robinson, President and Chief Executive Officer for BMW Group Financial Services, one of our core objectives is to always achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction which in turn will drive increased customer retention.

“We are now turning more than 1 million customers into fans for BMW Group Financial Services,” said Robinson. “Our success has largely been driven by the premium level of customer service provided by our associates and the convenience and efficiency offered to our customers through such enhancements as eContracting.”

Robinson noted that the company has become a leader in the use of technology to enhance the customer experience. The use of an iPad to submit credit applications, eContracting and Dealer Self Inspect via iPad, have been developed to enhance the interaction with the customer rather than replace the personal interface.

“Whether it’s giving our customers more ways to protect their vehicle, providing them with easy and convenient payment options or helping to streamline the transition to their next BMW, it’s our job to make sure they get everything a true fan expects,” Robinson concluded.

Providing consistently high levels of customer satisfaction has been the foundation behind the phenomenal growth realized by BMW Group Financial Services over the last 20 years.
This article has been viewed 3140 times.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to mickey513
Mein Auto: e46
One of the reasons why the majority of BMWs after a few years hold such horrible resale value.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:58 PM

Mein Auto: 2012 335i E93
"then" ***8800; "than"
Old 06-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 328i
correction "then" should be "than"
Old 06-05-2013, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
Thanks for the heads up
Old 06-16-2013, 07:31 PM