BMW E53 2005 3.0 electrical issues
i have many electrical issues with my BMW X5 over a period of time and wanted to fix them all
1. left rear power window works intermittently
2. Right power window does not roll down but when i push the button i hear a click from the Glove box and when i try to lift the switch i hear a clicking sound from the Rear door itself
3. driver door lock intermittently with the the fob, and hence most of the time i have to use the key to lock/unlock
4. back panel of the panoramic sunroof will not close from vent position
5. left brake light socket was shorted out and had to replace the socket
6. lost the right low beam light not sure if its just the bulb or the socket
these are the issues i have for now and if would be helpful if some one can suggest what could be possible wrong which is causing these failures.
At this point i have spent enough on this car and i just dont have more money to spend on this one. Please help
can it be related to faulty GM module????
Last edited by Hareesh; 08-27-2014 at 03:21 PM.