Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 F25 (2011 - current)

X3 F25 (2011 - current)
The latest X3 brings some added style and some new features to the BMW SUV family. Talk about the new F25 now!

Old 06-24-2013, 10:38 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: E90 M sport
ordering X3 , BT question

Hi all,

I'm new to X3. I'm going to order a X3 28i and have some question hopefully some X3 owners can help

if I don't order the Techno pkg, will I be able to stream music/podcast from an iPhone through USB?

If not, can I order the "Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone integration" separately from the techno pkg?

Thanks
W
2014 F25 N55 M sport
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2013, 01:52 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 X3
If you order it with Navi without Tech, you get the Enhanced USB and Bluetooth. Works great with Spotifly.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest!

Mein Auto: 2006 325i
What Artie said...also, if you order without tech and without the nav option, BT is standard in the X3 (according to my dealer- I just bought one this weekend and pick it up today). I opted for Nav on the one I configured though because it and the other items that come with it integrate so well and have a lot to offer. They had one almost identical to my config on the lot though, but it had the full tech package and they made me a deal so I just went with that.

Whatever you do- ordering or not, I recommend walking in with a "configuration" that you "really" want. If they have something close, they'll usually err on the side of more than what you configured, then you can hand them the paper that shows you don't need all of those extras and they'll usually work with you on the price. I got mine with the full tech and full drivers assist package for less than I was planning to pay without the packages just because they would rather move current inventory than order new.
2014 BMW X3 xDrive35i
Old 06-24-2013, 02:12 PM
Bimmefest Plasti-Dip Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to Teemo Panda
Mein Auto: E53, E46-M3, E70, F25-X3
ordering X3 , BT question

I strongly advise you to get the tech package which will save you a lot of headache
Make sure you get the MY14~

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app