Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)

7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)
The new re-designed 7 series F01 / F02 leads off the BMW Fxx chassis code!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-22-2013, 03:33 AM
BW#4 B7 BW#4 B7 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 119
Mein Auto: 2013 B7 LWB Xdrive
Here it is -2013 B7 LWB Xdrive with individual-Leather

Hi All
So got my new ride a few weeks ago, I wanted to check in and share some photos with the board. This makes my 7th/7er and my 3rd Alpina B7, I thought long and hard again about other car choices, but all said and done nothing tops the B7 for my needs and lifestyle. So for those of you on the fence about a B7, just try it and you will be hooked. Itís not an M5, for those who have posted the which one should I get question. It is a different class of car than a 5er and if you want the raw speed in a very civilized package, the B7 is the winner in my book.
For me, this is the first time I was able to order everything I would want in B7 vs. previous years, Xdrive, LWB with power rear seats and not giving up middle seat in rear and the ability to order an individual interior and for once a great ass kicking sound system with the B&O.
Look forward to your comments
BTW - in regard to the car - superfast, super comfortable and one of very very few on the road. The darker color has already been a challenge, I wash it twice a week but itís a bit more low key and subtle than the Alpina Blue and Alpine White I had. This one took about 4 Ĺ months from order to in my driveway. It has every option except dynamic cruise and night vision. I had both options in a previous B7 and never used either once, so I could not see adding 5k just to say I have every option.
Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0850.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	383102   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0851.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	383103   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0853.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	383104   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0855.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	383105   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0856.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	383106  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0857.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	383107  

Last edited by BW#4 B7; 06-25-2013 at 07:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 06-22-2013, 04:12 AM
NYCABMAN NYCABMAN is offline
Registered User
Location: Westchester
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 70
Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 750li Xdrive
Sick ! Congrats, enjoy every minute. Needs slight tint, and black grill ? How awesome is the b&o? I just got my 2013 and find it amazing. Does the b7 come with run craps ?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-22-2013, 04:35 AM
PREDATOR 007's Avatar
PREDATOR 007 PREDATOR 007 is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: ** Removed **
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,783
Mein Auto: 2013 750Li
Wow, that is beautiful! Provided the insurance settlement works out the way I think it will, I should be shopping for a new car late next week. ( see my "Wrecked Car" thread) I asked my dealer about the Alpina this week. They have only had 2 of them.

Can you give any type of performance comparison to the 750 vs. B7?

Are those 275's on the rear?
__________________
** Removed ** 19,000th, 22,000th, 22,222th, 26,000th, 35,000th & 45,000th post in http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...39113&page=912
WR 12.63 @ 111.14 MPH
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-22-2013, 04:45 AM
f01driver f01driver is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Canada
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 750
Mein Auto: 11' 750i, 14' Bentley GTC
Beautiful and nice to see a b7 in a color other than black or white.
__________________
2011 750i

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-22-2013, 08:39 AM
ChrisF01's Avatar
ChrisF01 ChrisF01 is offline
Gib mir Feurschutz!
Location: SoCal (West LA & IE)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,071
Mein Auto: 2013 750i
Here it is -2013 B7 LWB Xdrive individual

Gorgeous car!! That will definitely be my next step I hope!

Just a question, and its hard to convey tone on the Internet, not trying to be sarcastic - but how is that an individual? I see the piano black wood, but aside from that the leather looks Nappa and the paint isn't an individual color.

Again gorgeous car!! The dark graphite looks stunning on that car, I'm in love with the Alpina! I'd much rather have one of those than a garden variety AMG anyday! I've only seen 2 Alpinas in the flesh! Can't say the same for the AMG haha

Chris




Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
__________________

2013 BMW 750i - Coded, Executive, Lighting, Cold Weather, M Sport, M 303 Wheels, 5% Tint, Conti DWS Tires, 3M Bra, Vinyl Black Gloss Roof Wrap, Exhaust Flap Mod.

Last edited by ChrisF01; 06-22-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-22-2013, 09:31 AM
BaranE BaranE is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Turkey
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 330
Mein Auto: '10 740Li
Congrats. Great Car.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-22-2013, 10:17 AM
Popoemt's Avatar
Popoemt Popoemt is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Francisco
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,621
Mein Auto: 2013 740 Li
Whooaaa.... beautiful, I dig this car... when I see it in anything other than Alpina Blue it always blows my mind. Great car, gorgeous interior, I like the accents on the wood paneling, this is going on the next wish list...
__________________

2013 740 Li
2007 G35 (trade-in)
2003 Z06 (Black, 50th Anniversary)
2001 Z06 (Torch Red)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-22-2013, 10:58 AM
First_745Li's Avatar
First_745Li First_745Li is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: South FL
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,144
Mein Auto: '03 745Li
Here it is -2013 B7 LWB Xdrive individual

Stunning!! Congrats and Enjoy.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
__________________


'11 328i
'07 Audi A8 (w/ 20,000 miles)
'03 745Li (sold)
'03 Acura TL-S
'02 Infiniti QX4 (sold & new owner totaled it 4 hours later)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-22-2013, 11:21 AM
Ramjamslam Ramjamslam is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Canada
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 287
Mein Auto: F02
Beautiful car. Love the color. Congrats!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-22-2013, 11:46 AM
Rookie2008's Avatar
Rookie2008 Rookie2008 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC 4 Eva! Current California
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,210
Mein Auto: BMW 745LI/ F02
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisF01 View Post
Gorgeous car!! That will definitely be my next step I hope!

Just a question, and its hard to convey tone on the Internet, not trying to be sarcastic - but how is that an individual? I see the piano black wood, but aside from that the leather looks Nappa and the paint isn't an individual color.

Again gorgeous car!! The dark graphite looks stunning on that car, I'm in love with the Alpina! I'd much rather have one of those than a garden variety AMG anyday! I've only seen 2 Alpinas in the flesh! Can't say the same for the AMG haha

Chris




Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
My guess would be by the TV's on the headrest. The individual an B7 rear TVs aren't the same as the standard 750's. I ran across a guy who has the B7 an his TV are the same. Nice ride though.
__________________
Sittin on 24's now with floating center caps
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-22-2013, 02:21 PM
bcool bcool is offline
Registered User
Location: Vancouver, BC
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 94
Mein Auto: 2013 750i/2012 MercedesML
Wow looks awesome !! Congrats!!!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-22-2013, 06:12 PM
rajeek's Avatar
rajeek rajeek is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: ** last warning - tim330i **
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,398
Mein Auto: ///M7
Beautiful!
__________________

Options: Executive Package, M-Sport, B&O Sound, LED Lighting, Drivers Assist, Active Cruise. No RWS (Rear Wood Shelf).
Mods: BMS n63tu Tune, PedalBox, H&R Sport Springs, RD Sport Front Lip, Rear Roof & Trunk Spoilers, 20" Forgestar F14 Rims, Akebono Ceramic Brakes, 20% Front/15% Rear Tint, Carbon Fiber Wrap, Smoked Taillights, 760 Exhaust Tips, "Golf Tee" mod, Kidney Grills & Front Vents Painted Gloss Black, Brake Calipers Gloss Black w/BMW Logos, B&W Carbon Fiber Roundels.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-22-2013, 06:26 PM
AdamG13 AdamG13 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Los Angeles, CA / Hillsboro Beach, FL
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,125
Mein Auto: 2013 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisF01 View Post
Gorgeous car!! That will definitely be my next step I hope!

Just a question, and its hard to convey tone on the Internet, not trying to be sarcastic - but how is that an individual? I see the piano black wood, but aside from that the leather looks Nappa and the paint isn't an individual color.

Again gorgeous car!! The dark graphite looks stunning on that car, I'm in love with the Alpina! I'd much rather have one of those than a garden variety AMG anyday! I've only seen 2 Alpinas in the flesh! Can't say the same for the AMG haha

Chris
Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
You can get the Individual seating without having to buy the entire individual package. I was thinking about doing it on a 650. You can tell it's individual because some parts that would be plastic (such as the lower door sills, back of seats, even glove compartment and lower dash) are leather.

With all of that cow, the B&O and TV's that car is like a living room that travels at 185mph!
__________________

2013 750i Mineral White
Previous Bimmers:
2011 750i Jet Black
2007 750i Monaco Blue
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-22-2013, 06:45 PM
RGSM RGSM is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Peoples Republic of New Jersey
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 294
Mein Auto: 750XLi-Sport & X5
Haven't heard from you in awhile.
I was one of the regulars on Roadfly back when the E65 debuted and remember you posting quite a bit.
I could be mistaken, but I believe we even had identical cars at one point.
There was the guy who filmed his car malfunctioning, and the psychiatrist constantly singing the virtues of Lexus.
Hard to believe that was over a decade ago.
Anyway, absolutely love your new ride. It's perfect.
Enjoy it in good health!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-22-2013, 07:40 PM
ajdoha234 ajdoha234 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Doha
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 551
Mein Auto: 2013 740Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie2008 View Post
My guess would be by the TV's on the headrest. The individual an B7 rear TVs aren't the same as the standard 750's. I ran across a guy who has the B7 an his TV are the same. Nice ride though.
Curious, how are the TV's different? I looked hard to see what you mean and I cant tell a difference.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-22-2013, 07:43 PM
Rookie2008's Avatar
Rookie2008 Rookie2008 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC 4 Eva! Current California
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,210
Mein Auto: BMW 745LI/ F02
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdoha234 View Post
Curious, how are the TV's different? I looked hard to see what you mean and I cant tell a difference.
Look at my pic you will see how my TV are enclosed to the seat an look at the individual an B7 TV they just kinda hang there rather classy with titanium trim rather than the classic black thick casing.
__________________
Sittin on 24's now with floating center caps
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-22-2013, 07:45 PM
TXSTYLE's Avatar
TXSTYLE TXSTYLE is offline
The Entertainment Guru
Location: The GYM!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,171
Send a message via Yahoo to TXSTYLE
Mein Auto: 750i (F01)
That Works!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-22-2013, 07:47 PM
BW#4 B7 BW#4 B7 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 119
Mein Auto: 2013 B7 LWB Xdrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisF01 View Post
Gorgeous car!! That will definitely be my next step I hope!

Just a question, and its hard to convey tone on the Internet, not trying to be sarcastic - but how is that an individual? I see the piano black wood, but aside from that the leather looks Nappa and the paint isn't an individual color.

Again gorgeous car!! The dark graphite looks stunning on that car, I'm in love with the Alpina! I'd much rather have one of those than a garden variety AMG anyday! I've only seen 2 Alpinas in the flesh! Can't say the same for the AMG haha

Chris




Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
No worries about the question
you are correct only the interior is individual,I was pointing out key features in the post title.The TVs are the new style same in any 2013 refresh 7er, they changed from the in the headrest to floating flat panel style
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-22-2013, 07:53 PM
BW#4 B7 BW#4 B7 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 119
Mein Auto: 2013 B7 LWB Xdrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGSM View Post
Haven't heard from you in awhile.
I was one of the regulars on Roadfly back when the E65 debuted and remember you posting quite a bit.
I could be mistaken, but I believe we even had identical cars at one point.
There was the guy who filmed his car malfunctioning, and the psychiatrist constantly singing the virtues of Lexus.
Hard to believe that was over a decade ago.
Anyway, absolutely love your new ride. It's perfect.
Enjoy it in good health!
Yep, that was me. Glad to hear from you, i use to live on the boards during the E65/ E66 problem cars and buy back days. I still check on the boards once in a while.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-22-2013, 08:49 PM
ChrisF01's Avatar
ChrisF01 ChrisF01 is offline
Gib mir Feurschutz!
Location: SoCal (West LA & IE)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,071
Mein Auto: 2013 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW#4 B7 View Post
No worries about the question
you are correct only the interior is individual,I was pointing out key features in the post title.The TVs are the new style same in any 2013 refresh 7er, they changed from the in the headrest to floating flat panel style
I didnt see on my phone, but I see on my computer you got the Canyon Brown (?) Merino, looks great!

Again great looking car!
__________________

2013 BMW 750i - Coded, Executive, Lighting, Cold Weather, M Sport, M 303 Wheels, 5% Tint, Conti DWS Tires, 3M Bra, Vinyl Black Gloss Roof Wrap, Exhaust Flap Mod.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-22-2013, 10:30 PM
roots roots is offline
?
Location: SF Bay Area
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 771
Mein Auto: 2013 740i
Awesome car! That's the way to roll
__________________

2013 740i
2012 528i (ED March 2012)


Past:
2011 X5d
2008 550i
2006 530i (ED Oct 2005)
2003 530i (ED Oct 2002)
1999 328i

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-23-2013, 02:18 AM
ajdoha234 ajdoha234 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Doha
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 551
Mein Auto: 2013 740Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie2008 View Post
Look at my pic you will see how my TV are enclosed to the seat an look at the individual an B7 TV they just kinda hang there rather classy with titanium trim rather than the classic black thick casing.
Actually, the 2013 rear entertainment packages all come with the newly upgraded TV's . Thats not individual to the B7. It definitely does look classier and more modern.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-23-2013, 12:28 PM
Ramjamslam Ramjamslam is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Canada
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 287
Mein Auto: F02
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdoha234 View Post
Curious, how are the TV's different? I looked hard to see what you mean and I cant tell a difference.
The TV are "floating" on his. It has the same look as mounting an iPad on an OEM Apple iPad holder (also found in BMW Accessories book).

The other option of rear TV looks like the TV is "attached" to the back of the front seats.

Hope that makes sense
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-23-2013, 02:57 PM
asad.khan asad.khan is offline
Registered User
Location: philadelph
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 8
Mein Auto: i am driven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW#4 B7 View Post
Hi All
So got my new ride a few weeks ago, I wanted to check in and share some photos with the board. This makes my 7th/7er and my 3rd Alpina B7, I thought long and hard again about other car choices, but all said and done nothing tops the B7 for my needs and lifestyle. So for those of you on the fence about a B7, just try it and you will be hooked. Itís not an M5, for those who have posted the which one should I get question. It is a different class of car than a 5er and if you want the raw speed in a very civilized package, the B7 is the winner in my book.
For me, this is the first time I was able to order everything I would want in B7 vs. previous years, Xdrive, LWB with power rear seats and not giving up middle seat in rear and the ability to order an individual interior and for once a great ass kicking sound system with the B&O.
Look forward to your comments
BTW - in regard to the car - superfast, super comfortable and one of very very few on the road. The darker color has already been a challenge, I wash it twice a week but itís a bit more low key and subtle than the Alpina Blue and Alpine White I had. This one took about 4 Ĺ months from order to in my driveway. It has every option except dynamic cruise and night vision. I had both options in a previous B7 and never used either once, so I could not see adding 5k just to say I have every option.
Thanks

poster,

it goes without saying that you have an impeccable automobile, with each, & every option.

what fabulous taste you have!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-23-2013, 06:47 PM
htn htn is offline
Registered User
Location: Somewhere on Earth
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 71
Mein Auto: 13 750i
Does it have the wood piece in back? I kid ... I kid...
Love everything about it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms